Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Look at these avatars!

His entry ;-; User Image

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram
That's pretty cool that there are already people you know there. -snugs- You always make me happy. Also you can probably take my auction link out of your siggy xD

People like Rje and that one guy who kept commissioning me for his monochrome monster boy...

S sorry I'll go do that sorry

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke
Iram
That's pretty cool that there are already people you know there. -snugs- You always make me happy. Also you can probably take my auction link out of your siggy xD

People like Rje and that one guy who kept commissioning me for his monochrome monster boy...

S sorry I'll go do that sorry
Oh.. <[>..>]> bew... I'm sorry love...

It's ok, I just figured there might be something else you'd rather have there.

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke

Yea their avies are neat aren't they! Also holy crap that is a pretty neat entry! emotion_8c

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram

I suppose I should be linking your freebie thread I'm sorry ;-;

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram

Yea their avies are neat aren't they! Also holy crap that is a pretty neat entry! emotion_8c
Yeaaa...I'mma lose v.v

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke
Iram

I suppose I should be linking your freebie thread I'm sorry ;-;
Stop it. I was just mentioning it... Stop acting like I beat you sad

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke
Iram

Yeaaa...I'mma lose v.v
Is there more than one winner or just one only? Is the contest user run or site run? What's the prize?

Have you seen any avies that look manly yet? XD

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram
Is there more than one winner or just one only? Is the contest user run or site run? What's the prize?

I think there's like 3 winners and a couple of runner ups. Site run and the prize is their equivalent of Gaia cash as well as a copy of your item.

No but there's a body hair option...you could always submit a bara body mod for the contest

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke
Iram

I think there's like 3 winners and a couple of runner ups. Site run and the prize is their equivalent of Gaia cash as well as a copy of your item.

No but there's a body hair option...you could always submit a bara body mod for the contest

Well you might get something then! It'll be hard to make an avy to represent me if I join... And I really doubt that would win... When I talked to Solia about body mods or muscles, they were like "Ugh, it would be hard to work with an item like that..." And I feel like most other sites feel that same way which is why they don't have them.

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram

Well you might get something then! It'll be hard to make an avy to represent me if I join... And I really doubt that would win... When I talked to Solia about body mods or muscles, they were like "Ugh, it would be hard to work with an item like that..." And I feel like most other sites feel that same way which is why they don't have them.
Well instead of just a muscle mod it's a whole top mod like..muscles showing under a coat or unbuttoned shirt?

I'd say..instead of a matching item set you create a Bara set with a bigger torso that has different shirts on or no shirt on.

Then maybe a bara bottom set?

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke
Iram

Well instead of just a muscle mod it's a whole top mod like..muscles showing under a coat or unbuttoned shirt?

I'd say..instead of a matching item set you create a Bara set with a bigger torso that has different shirts on or no shirt on.

Then maybe a bara bottom set?
-shrugs- I dunno : /

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram
Or I guess I could.

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

DeliciouslyUke
Iram
Or I guess I could.
I don't want you to have to do extra work just because I'm whiny ;P They probably wouldn't pick that anyhow because layering things on top of it would be really hard.

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Iram
I don't want you to have to do extra work just because I'm whiny ;P They probably wouldn't pick that anyhow because layering things on top of it would be really hard.
I just want you to be happy for once

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces