Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Post snipe.

*Edit*

Nyx belted on her blunt arrows and slung on her bow over her shoulder making a fun dash down the stairs with her uniform in a carry bag and a home made takeout for her boss- men ,do they really think she was going to let him live off of junk food? She landed on the first floor and exited directly out to the streets. Where she entered into her work place and passed the meal over to her boss who just opened the place. And expertly changed clothes in a minute flat in the bathroom.

"Hiya Demon!" Nyx chirped.

Beloved Hunter

Maka smiles as she sits back and watches Demon cut the ribbon, though seeing Nyx being a goof nut at the same time. "Looks good. Glad to have our own place now. Now to wait and see if any requests come in."

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
((*Walks in with champagne* WHOO Lets get this party STARTED!))

Edit:

Walks down the lavish hallway of apartments looking around. "679, 680, 681, this is it." After taking the key out Ellie opens the door and turns on the light revealing a lavish apartment smiling and walks in and over to the bed and plops on it. "ah this is the life."

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Edit:
Frolicks in and makes sure to rub against every surface of the lobby. Running around in circles he he pounces over the check in desk and slides through the black double doors and into the back where the massive VIP club is revealed loosing his balance he slides backwards on the slick dark floors right in the middle of the room. "I like it!" food was passed over to him and he eyed it questioningly like there was a bomb inside.

"Whatcha get me?"

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dannie Yoko kicked his door in softly with his boot. The bells on his art bag jingling softly as the door swung open on it's hinges, the bag full to the brim with colored pencils,pen,and marker as well as his tablet. The color coded bags shifted noisily as Dannie tried to change the weight off his shoulder the giant bag being so heavy it had left and indentation on his arm, He had marched right past everyone and was really looking forward to a nice quiet place to draw and perchance, with any hope or luck on his side, settle down for the evening. Looking at the big brass numbers over his door he sighed content with his room choice. The sixth floor, room 610.
"Home sweet home."
Shuffling his feet a bit and adjusting the package of artist materials he had slung over his shoulder the fox demon stepped into his room to have a look around.

Beloved Hunter

Maka smiled as she picked up her bags and walked to her appartment, thankful that she had a place on the first floor so she didn't have to walk up those darn stairs if she didn't have to. So with a smile she walked into her own apartment and placed her bags down before placing one full of art supplies down on her dinning room table. "Very nice... will have to do a bit of redecorating... and find a table to put outside the door so I can clean my guns outside.. But other wise I love it." She smiled before walking back out and heading to the club with Demon to wait for the others.

"Hey Boss, everything looks amazing."

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Setting his bag down and having to think about closing his mouth Dannie grinned,"Woaahhhh, Talk about nice digs." whistling low the fox started to look around. His ears twitched as he thought of what he could do with the space he now had. Hopefully his neighbors wouldn't be noisy......
The sudden realization that Young Demon OWNED the place made Dannie cringe.
"Oh snap....He better not touch my supplies, I fin ally got them organized...after...that one time..." pondering about when YD had yelled something about rainbows and 'artistic chaos' before jumping into a pile of sketches. Dannie wondered if it would be safe in this new place. Shivering and mustering up the courage since he was somewhat settled in Dannie went to explore the rest of the Brigade without hopefully being too noticed.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nyx mixed up a Mocha for Maka and grabbed a Naked fruit drink for her self passing Maka her drink before opening her own.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
"A fresh made still warm steak, wild rice, and mixed veggies. And in a separate bad are two freshed baked cookies. No poison I swear." Nyx chuckled. "I'm just making sure boss man gets atleast one good meal this week"

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Stepping into the hallway once more the fox's tail frizzed up. He could hear people's voices coming from down the hall. They sounded familiar but he was a bit farther down the hallway to hear them perfectly. Tugging down on his shirt a bit and biting his lip Dannie strolled down the hall and counted the room numbers.
"Room 611........and....612..."
Stopping and scuffing his boots in front of the door, his ears twitching, the fox knocked on the edge of the frame of the door.
"Looks like we're Neighbours...sorta...." he called wondering if the familiar voice would answer so he would know who it was. The fox was jumpy in a new place and had been in such a hurry to unpack before being social he didn't know where his younger partner was. Probably off somewhere causing trouble and marking his own territory.
"I should have brought cookies or something....." He muttered feeling like a bad house guest.
After a moment and no answer the fox sighed. Maybe he should try another room? He could have sworn he had heard voices there. Twisting his ears to listen again he heard voices down the hallway again. The same familiar ones from before. they sounded pretty rowdy too. Sneaking down the hallway the fox stealthly slunk over to the doors of the club.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nostra sneaks onto the roof through the fire escape. Smelling the air she laughs and lays down to nap. Perfect she thinks. This is a place I can like.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dannie yoko

Stepping into the hallway once more the fox's tail frizzed up. He could hear people's voices coming from down the hall. They sounded familiar but he was a bit farther down the hallway to hear them perfectly. Tugging down on his shirt a bit and biting his lip Dannie strolled down the hall and counted the room numbers.
"Room 611........and....612..."
Stopping and scuffing his boots in front of the door, his ears twitching, the fox knocked on the edge of the frame of the door.
"Looks like we're Neighbours...sorta...." he called wondering if the familiar voice would answer so he would know who it was. The fox was jumpy in a new place and had been in such a hurry to unpack before being social he didn't know where his younger partner was. Probably off somewhere causing trouble and marking his own territory.
"I should have brought cookies or something....." He muttered feeling like a bad house guest.

Nyx dashed upstairs from the club having laft her emergency cell. Spotted Danny and chuckled.

" Hiya neighbor!" Nyx beamed. "Was wondering where you were I had ran down to the club to give boss man a hi." And you are not a bad neighbor I am happy it is someone I know next to me than some one i do not know. I should have a apartment warming party after work tonight."

O wo.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Hums as I walk around apartment thinking what ill go where. "Lets see, I'll make this my dragon wall with all my dragon things. And over here all my white tiger things." Looks at door hearing others down the hall and slowly pokes head out door. and looks up and down hallway.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Nyx Avalon

Dannie's tail doubled in size as Nyx piped up in front of him cheerful as ever,"N-n-n-nnyx!!" he finally sputtered seeing the familiar face. Taking a deep breath to steady himself after being taken off guard the fox brushed his tail down.
"Hiya, I guess we're to be neighbors." he nodded towards her room number,"I heard voices in the club, I was just about to come join you guys."
Dannie purred softly settling down, his ears still twitching to each noise.
"This place is really cool so far, I am worried I am not accustomed to it though."Bashfully Dannie grinned,"Buuut I guess I'll just get used to it. So where is that no good boss man hm?"
The bashful grin turned into an all out beaming blush as Dannie mentioned his boyfriend.
((I ment Nyx XPPP You avi's look similar to me I dunno why LOL

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nostra's ears flick as she hears a pigeon perch on the railing. She gets up slowly as the stupid bird prunes it's feathers... stupidly. Pouncing quick and low she snatches it in her claws and wolfs it down, feathers and all. Smiling, now that her hunger is satisfied, she decides to go explore the building a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff