Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

Ziuqzum

Ash flinched when he hears a smack and peaks over to see a poor man who had fallen onto the ground. Without really thinking it through the escape neko moved forward and got on a knee taking the mans arm allowing his chains to smack on the ground.

"So you need help?" He offered starting to pull the guy up.

Fashionable Gaian

*feeling as if the excitement is over* Well, I guess I'll go if I'm not needed anymore. *heads towards door.*

Amorous Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nyx after sitting and getting a hold of her drink for a bit asks ALL AROUND. "Who would like something to drink in this hyperactive paranoid trigger happy encasement of people?"

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Eny of the green
Nostraamus

Nostra hisses and continues gnawing on the chains. Eventually giving up... she faces him and begs for food like a puppy. Stench drifting off of her in silent deadly waves.

Swashbuckling Sweetheart

10,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Eny of the green

Ziuqzum

As the floor shock the fox paniced. Grabbing his tail he stood amazed at the man who had just ripped the door half off. His tail poofed up to the maximum to turned to look around the room for help. The boy who had smiled at him earlier was still there, Though he was transfixed on the door and not being noticed it seemed. Much like Dannie wished he was now. The fox had noticed the chains early but thought it was only another one of YD's 'strange friends' like Blaze who 'danced' for a living. Sighing and flicking his ears forward he offered a hand to Ziuqzum,"Wow! Nice Entrance." He said laughing,"I hope your okay....Well or at least better then our door..."

Fashionable Businessman

Nostraamus

Ash frowned lightly down at her.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any food. But if you remove the gold clip from my hair, maybe you can sell it?" He suggested softly knowing he wont be needing it.

Shameless Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
@Nyx
@maka
@blazegreg & Nos
YD put down his blades and put them back in the holsters at his sides. "you can never be to careful he cocks a brow at the freaky looking thing that was offering a mouse to the infamous blazegreg who he just happened to want to bruise badly. "I'll loosen up a bit" he said to Maka and shrugged casually jamming his hands into his pockets and found his way back to the bar where his food was now probably cold "I'll take a drink nyx" he said picking up his makeshift glowstick chipsticks and started to eat. he looked around and started to wonder. "has anyone seen my two deputy chiefs? Dannie Yoko and Pandahime seem to be missing in action. o.o

Amorous Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nostraamus
As Nyx waits for a Drink response she gently towels off your face with a water dampened towel. "It seems you got a rather unexpected arrival here."

Nyx said with a sad smile. "were you trying to breakin or just got stuck in a cat like curiosity?"

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Eny of the green

Upset she she gives a quick beat of her little wings and jumps towards the ceiling. Hanging upside down she huffs and walks towards the other side of the room.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nyx Avalon

Still hanging from the ceiling Nostra finally answers someone. "I like it here."

Amorous Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
XxYoung DemonxX

"Dannie Meetin' a guest got no clue where Hime-san is. and what would you like to drink Demon?"

Amorous Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nostraamus
Nyx Avalon

Still hanging from the ceiling Nostra finally answers someone. "I like it here."

Nyx Chuckles. "Yes well we are pretty hyper active. Next time you might try a warning or a front door entrance. We are.... a bit paranoid in here." Nyx smiled offering a small coffee/tea and an allergy pill to help with the smoke damage.

Fashionable Gaian

*Wonders back into own apartment* Now to finish decorating. *looks around humming lightly to self.*

Shameless Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Nyx Avalon

"Dannie Meetin' a guest got no clue where Hime-san is. and what would you like to drink Demon?"

@dannie

"at least he's being useful" he said and took a bite out of his now cold food, he always liked giving Dannie a hard time, kept him on his toes. Looking at the Vast amount of liquors and mulling it over in his head he opened his mouth "beer" he grinned "root-beer"

Romantic Lover

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Tycoon 200
@Danny @Eno
The young man just laid there, stifling a laugh as he moved into a seat. He continued to laugh, echoing through the room, he stood up and dusted himself off. "Im fine you two.." He pulls a brand new door from his bag and sets it on the hinges, he breaks down the broken door and puts the pieces into his bag. "Sorry about the door though." "Hope you like this big steel one instead." = w= He smiled as blood dripped from his left eyebrow and left nostril, clearly injured in the fall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff