Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nostraamus
Nyx Avalon

sticks her head into the bag of cheese snacks and tries to eat them with her mouth, getting her head stuck in the process.

Nyx removes her head and pours the snacks into a big bowl. Where if her friend deemed to eat similar to a cattish bat she could.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dannie yoko
humming to himself grabbing a key card out of his pocket and pushing it into a slot on a bookcase he waited as the bookcase swung open revealing a secret door placing a thumb on the scanner on the handle of his door and sliding the key card in the doors slot he let himself in to his nice suite. putting the card into his jacket it missed his pocket and landed on the floor outside. without noticing he closed the door. taking off his checkered jacket and shirt and tossing it onto the bed he walked across the ivory tiled floor into the bathroom and started the water. swaying his tail back and forth he grinned. "what a day." he said to himself wondering how he could keep the Headquarters more organized and inevitable for other people and the current residents. finally stripping down he jumped into the shower and relaxed at least Nyx fed him a good meal that was a purk

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nyx Avalon

Nostra licks each individual chip sticking it to her tongue and bringing it into her mouth. Munching away happily she wags her tail back and forth nearly knocking down several things.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
XxYoung DemonxX

Dannie followed the noise of running water right up to a bookcase,".......I gonna make sure those paint lids are on tighter..." he muttered before noticing a keycard,"Maaayybeh not." He grinned as he picked up the card and the shelf slide away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Seeing YD in the tub Dannie held back a laugh before taking the demon on the head with his card key,'So THIS, is the important secret base of Boss man huh?" he said holding back a million giggles,"What are you superman? Need your man cave?"
Walking around he ignored the nakkid man behind him and looked around the lush suite.
"You promised me a shower and I better get it." he said before hoppinh into the tub fully dressed with YD,"Or else I'll tattle where your room is."

Beloved Hunter

Nostraamus

((That doesn't go here hun... that goes in the Request thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/brigade-mission-request-box/t.82153027/?_gaia_t_=7564
There... sorry lol))

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dannie yoko
being tapped on the head with something plastic YD screamed grabbed the curtain on the shower and covered his body and whirrled around only to find DY right behind him "man cave? you all got to choose your rooms I just like mine modern and high...tech GTFO" he chucked a bar of soap at Dy and miss due to how slippery it was. He face palmed as the fox hops in the shower with him. "you tell everyone where my room is I'll assist you with that suicide you wanted downstairs."

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
@Demon
@Maka
((Sorry about that. I always end up rushing my reading and missing a few things @_@;
NEVER FEAR! I did as you requested. biggrin ))

Beloved Hunter

Nostraamus

((LOL Thank you dear))

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
((Lol its nice you two caught the mistake but don't quote it xD delete the form from the forum completely xD just quote the person next time not the content))

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
XxYoung DemonxX

*Poking the demon's nose DY smiled,"OR.. it can be our little secret and you cane scrub my back for me <3"
Undoing his scarf the fox grinned devilishly and pawed softly at the other man's chest,"I can be the Albert to your batman Kay?"
Putting the key card in his teeth the fox beamed,"Come on Captain, I'm breaking the rules. Teach me a lesson."
He purred and Switched off the light switch on the wall.

((Misa Sleepy Yep Yep QWQ I am so not used to fast paced anymore XDD Sleep tight guys.))

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
@Demon
@ Dannie

((Oops looks like I mixed you guys up for a second there... Both your avis are blue you can't blame me D: ))
((edit:...blue-ish....))

Beloved Hunter

XxYoung DemonxX
((Lol its nice you two caught the mistake but don't quote it xD delete the form from the forum completely xD just quote the person next time not the content))

((Fixed-ish on my end. LOL Though I am probably gonna be sleeping soon.))

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
XxYoung DemonxX

((I just deleted Mine too XDD No Biggy XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff