Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
If you're still sketching, I would love one for one of these guys please. Would you like to take a look?

User Image
User Image
User Image

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image User Image
Hello! Would you maybe consider this couple? The image on the right is my trainer! More details are below!

Chris:

Chris is a 5'5" male with black hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. He is a very sarcastic and witty kind of guy who is often shy or anxious around others but loves to win and destroy people at Pokemon battles. He is often very quick to get in any other trainers' way if they try to stop Archie, challenging them to a battle in order to either crush them or give Archie time to carry on with his task(s). Chris is one of Team Aqua's newest Admins and has gotten extremely close to Archie over the years.

These are his Pokemon:

- Mightyena

- Gyarados

- Sharpedo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is his in HQ and/or performing inside-office operations outfit. Chris is rarely ever seen wearing this by outside people seeing as it is much more different from the outfits everyone else seems to wear around HQ.

This is his field work outfit. Every time he is given a task or mission to complete, whether alone or with other members of the team, Chris wears this to show his status to others around him. Most trainers and civilians know that he is a high ranking officer among Team Aqua. (The bandanna and the hair glitched and it should be obvious that his hair won't be over the bandanna).
Art by me
User Image

This is his casual outfit. Chris only wears this when he's not doing work for the team and wants to spend quality time with Archie or home alone. He often wears this when he's able to be comfortable without work disturbing him.

Archie:

Archie is a 6'2" man with tan skin who wears a blue full body swimsuit that has a black cap in the back. He has a Team Aqua bandanna on his head and wears gold chains around his body. He also has a brown beard and blue eyes. He has a Mega Stone around his neck and, somehow, a shadow is casted on his face in the form of an X. Archie is the leader of Team Aqua and takes up the language of a pirate. He is a strong-willed and obnoxious man who secretly has a good heart but cannot seem to find it when it comes to his work.

These are his Pokemon:

- Mightyena

- Muk

- Crobat

- Sharpedo (evolves into its Mega Form)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Art Received:

By xMisteor_Lordx :
User Image

Spacey Demigod

30,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

PigPigChuu

User Image

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Here is my OC ^__^

Hair: The hair color is black. Its a bit wavy hair and hair length is just below the chest. Side swept hair...
Hairstyle references: (x) ( Letter E) (Bottom Left hairstyle) (X)
Eyes: Black eyes with thick frame black glasses like these: (x) (x) (x)
Skincolor: Fair white
Dress: A simple all white short High-Low dress like these: (X) (x) (the skirt gets longer to the back)
Shoes: White version of this~
Height: 5'4
(recent arts of her)

User Image
User Image User Image

and if ever your up for a couple art....
can you draw my OC with him

User Image User Image User Image

if you dont like my OCs..
any of the avatar below
better yet couple art of us redface
An Angel fell in love with a Human~

User ImageUser Image
[/img]

Please and thank you ^___^

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Kiryu Thunder

User Image

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Seryiena
Kiryu Thunder

User Image

OuO. Whoa he looks so cute! Thank you lots for the headshot

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nice art! Might you be willing to draw either or both of my legendary Pokemon gijinkas? The image spoilers are the second ones in each pair, but I do still recommend opening the first ones because those contain potentially important details for each character (as well as a genderbend option for Jin). (Also, one of Jin's "goggles" refs is a Zerochan pic, which can't be direct-linked.) :3

Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi/Lugia:
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, and consequently very useful in settling conflicts between legendary elemental trios. He enjoys swimming, flying, herbal teas and warm things (heh, from an aquatic Pokemon too), martial arts, and yoga; and when flying, the elbow rings on his sleeves break and the sleeves expand into floofy wing-sleeves. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", he starts getting awkward around her (especially if she asks him about how he feels about her or--God forbid--womanly matters), and his feelings become tainted with wistful longing. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". (I haven't decided yet whether it's because he quietly wants to get with her or whether he just misses how openly child Tori interacts with him. XD) Relevant music, if necessary.
  • Since other artists have asked me about these before: The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair), but rather "permaglued accessories" analogous to Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Alternate ref here and here, as well as in Jin's first link. The middle section of his lower tunic (the "tail" ) has the same dimensions as the other two sections, but it looks narrower because it's tied near the end, like tying up only the bottom inches of a curtain and not the top. Feel free to use the unfringed scarf--I might retire the fringed one.
  • Now available in genderbend! click
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hitori (Tori) Suzaku/Ho-Oh:
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen or younger), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys life (she's has great joie de vivre), eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins. Adult Tori's dress should end in a wide white stripe and gold trim, and if you can manage it, her (and child Tori's) sleeves are featherlike at the ends and have a red-white-green gradient like Ho-Oh's wings. Her design is still kinda preliminary, though, so more artist liberties for you if you choose to draw or include her.
  • Probable themes: youthful, fun/games, action/dynamic (ie playing tag, chasing butterflies), (accidental) sexy/pinup (adult Tori), shy, Christmas (Idk about recolor/modifications), etc.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These character arts and faces for Jin and Tori might help you get an idea of their basic personalities. Neither is included in a spoiler.

Thanks for looking and considering, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of day! biggrin

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I ship my OC Ari with a friend's OC, Marcus. I've been looking for some art of them together ... Would you be up for it?

spoilering this because its long-ish

Ari is a very calm closeted hipster Book and Sweets shop owner. He does almost everything slowly and with a bit of flow. He's really into ghost types and darkness [literal, not like evil things]. He's a sweater fiend and loves relaxing with his ghosts with a cup of hot tea [or hot chocolate]. He also bakes a lot[hence the sweets shop], makes dream catchers from things he finds, and adores contests even though his pokemon don't want to do them.
He's very friendly and love to banter with customers and coordinators in the contest hall.
[this is not to say Ari has no dark side, he simply is just a very gentle, happy, person most of the time]

Marcus has Aspergers and is a bit ridged even though he's very shy. He gets defensive very easily and when he does get that way he won't really listen to any one and just wants to shove every one away. Most people don't even know he has this problem and just assume he's a d**k sad
He really is very sweet and he wants affection, even more so since it seems like he's unable to get it. He has a natural draw to fire types and they really help to bring out the happier friendlier version of himself.

I really love them because Marcus really only gets affection from his best friend, who's a girl and then another chick who doesn't know much about him and is a bit to wild for him. Ari has a maternal instinct in general, but with Marcus it's a little different. I don't really know how to explain how. But he's patient with him and gives him space when he wants it.

Would you doodle them being cuddly dorks in flower crowns?
Roses for Marcus and Daisies for Ari?
I am shipper trash

Wicked Sophomore

10,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

He looks so cute thank you so much hun!! ; v;

Seryiena
                    PigPigChuu

User Image

Quick Reply