Tricky Lunatic

Xelvorktork
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
<3

Dude! Your sig art is awesome! I may have to stalk that artist now... ninja

Thank you! It cost 12M ;_;
She asks 4OM+ for a FB.

Most of the artists i want to commission these days charge 5+ mil for busts, 20+ mil for fullbodies. But I'm not really buying items anymore, just art, so thats ok
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
<3

She asks 4OM+ for a FB.

Most of the artists i want to commission these days charge 5+ mil for busts, 20+ mil for fullbodies. But I'm not really buying items anymore, just art, so thats ok

Same here, though there's this one artist I've been waiting for months now, but they are never open. Judging by the pieces of art themselves though, I'm guessing it takes quite a while to complete.
I'd easily throw 5OM+ for a piece from them. . .

Tricky Lunatic

Xelvorktork
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
<3

She asks 4OM+ for a FB.

Same here, though there's this one artist I've been waiting for months now, but they are never open. Judging by the pieces of art themselves though, I'm guessing it takes quite a while to complete.

Yeah--seems like the good ones always take a while to finish pieces but its worth the wait. Which artist, may I ask?
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
Tanabata Wish
Xelvorktork
<3

She asks 4OM+ for a FB.

Yeah--seems like the good ones always take a while to finish pieces but its worth the wait. Which artist, may I ask?

This one right here. It's just that since I'm so into videogames, I can envision this being in the cover of a FPS I like, and I just fell in love with it's style. . .

Newbie Browser

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tricky Lunatic

Xelvorktork

This one right here. It's just that since I'm so into videogames, I can envision this being in the cover of a FPS I like, and I just fell in love with it's style. . .

Oh yes, I remember you showing me that one. I check back occasionally to see if slots open up too because the art is gorgeous, but no luck.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tricky Lunatic

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
emotion_bigheart

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
<333

Hi chii. Whats up?

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
<333

Hi chii. Whats up?
I just took a shower and I need to clean my room. hahahaha. ^^
I'm feeling better lately. I dropped a day at work from 4 to three. I've been seeing a councilor to help with the stress and sadness. I'm trying to work on my relationship with my husband (when I got busy, myself and my relationship was what was being put last.) I read this article online where it said that most people think the beginnins is the easiest part of a relationship because you don't have to try. But the truth is, during that time, 90% of the relationship is nurturing (doing stuff for the other person, trying to make them happy, etc), 10% maintenance (day to day stuff), but as time goes on, that flips to 10% nurturing and 90% maintenance. And that's kinda where we've been at. So I'm trying to figure out how to change that. ^^
Just being aware of that helps a lot. Since our available times dont really line up it's easy to see how we slipped into maintenance mode.

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
<333

Hi chii. Whats up?
I'm feeling better lately. I dropped a day at work from 4 to three. I've been seeing a councilor to help with the stress and sadness. I'm trying to work on my relationship with my husband (when I got busy, myself and my relationship was what was being put last.) I read this article online where it said that most people think the beginnins is the easiest part of a relationship because you don't have to try. But the truth is, during that time, 90% of the relationship is nurturing (doing stuff for the other person, trying to make them happy, etc), 10% maintenance (day to day stuff), but as time goes on, that flips to 10% nurturing and 90% maintenance. And that's kinda where we've been at. So I'm trying to figure out how to change that. ^^
Just being aware of that helps a lot. Since our available times dont really line up it's easy to see how we slipped into maintenance mode.

Lol, I need to clean my room too. And do laundry. razz
Thats good. Glad the counseling is helping and that you are feeling better. I definitely know what you mean about the relationship stuff. I think every marriage/long-term relationship goes through cycles of that. Kind of feeling the same way with mine lately, too. Alejandro has been working a TON of extra shifts lately because he is freaking out about having enough money when the baby comes, and I'm so hormonal and pissed off all the time and get frustrated that he isn't around to help me with stuff (even though I do appreciate how hard he's working and everything). So I've just been feeling kind of lonely and upset and stressed out. I talked to him about it though and we are both trying to do better. But recognizing the issues is super important. I think that's probably why so many people get divorced--they don't realize that you have to really work at it sometimes, especially when life gets tough

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
LoveForChii

Wow, it's crazy how that happens, huh? My friend right now is in total love with her boyfriend and often teases him about how they should be married and such. But....to me, I'm like... :/ Like, I want to support her, and I do because they are such a cute couple, but I also know how relationships go and how messy they can become. Like, she keeps talking about all the good things about him, how he wears everything she buys and how he wants to marry her and their future together. But he also doesn't really want to be truthful to her despite the fact that she can take people's judgments and such. Like, he just wants to keep her happy and not tell her how he really feels. :/

And she's pretty much giving herself this mindset that she hates where she lives (her parents' house) and she wants to move in with her boyfriend, because Santa Monica (town about an hour and a half from here) represents that hope for her. Hope for a job, schooling and marriage. So far she can't get the schooling so she's falling back on just the job and being with her boyfriend....so idk. I want to believe in it for her own well being, but it also sounds like something that could blow up in her face. So I'm a little worried, but it's not like she doesn't know this either...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff