• Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Only four days left to submit your mini-contest entries for the Fear/Death theme! There aren't very many of them so if you want to enter, be sure to get those in. Remember, the prize is 2 MC letters--one for October and one for November.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving (if you are in the US). Anyone doing anything fun and exciting?

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Tricky Lunatic

LayDeDeadpool
User Image

Aww, what a cute little bump picture ^_^

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Tanabata Wish

I have an entry! Fanfic! A Werewolf's Scratch
Who did you draw?: Lila and Sophie
Link to entry check your emal!
Do you have references to credit? you? Idk hehe
Were you referred here by anyone? you?
Comments: Well, the fanfic is still rough imo, but it's fine for an entry.
Do you give permission for me to use this image in banners or on a profile? yup!

Meh, it's okay. I like the ending a lot, but I won't expect to win. XD

I told myself NOT to go on Gaia until I actually did this instead of pretending to do it. I'll post in my journal tomorrow. @_______@

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
LoveForChii

Unfortunately it's natural. Life comes up and the relationship can be put last.
Marriage is not a bad thing! Her talking is where the relationship SHOULD be!! If she's seeing what's so amazing about this guy, it means she really loves him!

What do you mean by "he doesn't really want to be truthful to her/tell her how he really feels"? Are you insinuating he does not love her (in the same way or at all)? Because then they are having communication issues. Marriage needs communication to thrive.

You ARE right to worry if this is her hope for escape. She can't be happy if her entire being and happiness relies on the BF, esp. if he doesn't feel the same way. She needs to learn to grow outward (herself) AND up (together).
If she is serious about the marriage and future, this is a convo she needs to have with the BF. It's pointless if he is just leading her on or whatever. IT does need to be mutual.
But marriage isn't bad. It's just hard to keep that feeling that you're describing of your friend. You have to breathe life back into it as time goes on and you forget.

He loves her, but that's prolly the issue: he doesn't want to tell her how he really feels about things. Well, I'm prolly saying it all wrong. XD;; But I love your advice so thank you so much!! I'm probably taking things all wrong but I hope she's happy with him!

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sevi Rais
LoveForChii

Unfortunately it's natural. Life comes up and the relationship can be put last.
Marriage is not a bad thing! Her talking is where the relationship SHOULD be!! If she's seeing what's so amazing about this guy, it means she really loves him!

What do you mean by "he doesn't really want to be truthful to her/tell her how he really feels"? Are you insinuating he does not love her (in the same way or at all)? Because then they are having communication issues. Marriage needs communication to thrive.

You ARE right to worry if this is her hope for escape. She can't be happy if her entire being and happiness relies on the BF, esp. if he doesn't feel the same way. She needs to learn to grow outward (herself) AND up (together).
If she is serious about the marriage and future, this is a convo she needs to have with the BF. It's pointless if he is just leading her on or whatever. IT does need to be mutual.
But marriage isn't bad. It's just hard to keep that feeling that you're describing of your friend. You have to breathe life back into it as time goes on and you forget.

He loves her, but that's prolly the issue: he doesn't want to tell her how he really feels about things. Well, I'm prolly saying it all wrong. XD;; But I love your advice so thank you so much!! I'm probably taking things all wrong but I hope she's happy with him!

no problem ^^ seeing a councilor really helped me with this sort of thing.
Idk if I already posted about it, but one article on keeping the romance alive says how marriage is for him/her-- you marry to make them happy, not you, so you gotta ask what have you done for them rather than what have they done for you.
the other one said..... darn I can't remember right now. ;c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces