Welcome to Gaia! ::

awa! You're a ninja fox now! heart Cute!

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat

yeah, I'm trying to find some clothes that would suit the theme but it's not really working... :/

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

yeah, I'm trying to find some clothes that would suit the theme but it's not really working... :/

ahww that's a shame! but I'm sure there'll be more to chose from soon! I've seen a lot on avatars that i can't see in the shops too. im really excited about the mysterious march letter i keep hearing ppl talk about!

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

ahww that's a shame! but I'm sure there'll be more to chose from soon! I've seen a lot on avatars that i can't see in the shops too. im really excited about the mysterious march letter i keep hearing ppl talk about!

Me too. I already bought two of the envelopes because I'm curious. XD What is everyone saying about them? :3
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Me too. I already bought two of the envelopes because I'm curious. XD What is everyone saying about them? :3

i tend to hang around in the Den (Paws now) forum and the topic keeps cropping up there. Someone will be complaining about the lack of animal items and then someoen says "but i can't wait to see what's in the march letter". Nothing new or solid just lots of hype, but im hyped about it too! I'll probably buy one with my auction money when it's done heart
i just noticed the end date of this is this april! that's quite a quick one i should start thinking of ideas!

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

i tend to hang around in the Den (Paws now) forum and the topic keeps cropping up there. Someone will be complaining about the lack of animal items and then someoen says "but i can't wait to see what's in the march letter". Nothing new or solid just lots of hype, but im hyped about it too! I'll probably buy one with my auction money when it's done heart

I can give you one of mine. I got two, one for me and one for sale. I don't really need the money though... I'm just using my gold for competitions and such. XD

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
i just noticed the end date of this is this april! that's quite a quick one i should start thinking of ideas!

I might extend it. Since so few people seem to be interested in it... :/

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

I can give you one of mine. I got two, one for me and one for sale. I don't really need the money though... I'm just using my gold for competitions and such. XD

Ahh that's swee tof you! but you've already been very generous and my auction ends today so I'm about to get a nice stash of gold, so you dont have to but im very warmed by the offer heart thank yoo for the thought!

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Ahh that's swee tof you! but you've already been very generous and my auction ends today so I'm about to get a nice stash of gold, so you dont have to but im very warmed by the offer heart thank yoo for the thought!

You're welcome. :3 I just bought a few of the "Gaia fashion for animals" things and I got a bunch of repeats. :/ I kinda wish that they had made an Animal version of the Nogistune... Then my kyuubi cosplay would be complete! T^T I wanted to make a Kurama, but I can't find the hair or the eyes that I see in the advertisement all the time... sad
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

I might extend it. Since so few people seem to be interested in it... :/

Contests dont seem to be getting many entreis compared to when used to play gaia before cat_sad i don't think it's that people arent interested in your contest so much as people arnt as interested in contests. an extension might be a good idea, perhaps you could have a small prize for the best entry this month if you still wanted to do something for your original date, like that monthly letter!

Tipsy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
should the entries be pmed to you or posted?
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

You're welcome. :3 I just bought a few of the "Gaia fashion for animals" things and I got a bunch of repeats. :/ I kinda wish that they had made an Animal version of the Nogistune... Then my kyuubi cosplay would be complete! T^T I wanted to make a Kurama, but I can't find the hair or the eyes that I see in the advertisement all the time... sad

hmm im not sure which you mean but i think you might mean the 4th ones along in this for the eyes?
i wonder if I've seen the right advert. there are a couple of good animal item guide pages here is one but i seem to ahve lost the other sowwy!
but im sure they'll add some ninetailsy items since they'd already put fox fur in, you'll be your kyuubi soon!

Perhaps you could run have a mini contest to draw your animal avatar with the fashion duplicates, the Paws forum would eat that up fufufu~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff