KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
eatingmonster
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Yeah, I'll be telling him something that happened that day and he'll get this confused look on his face and I'll be like "What?" and he'll tell me that I said something that I swear I did not say! XD

Aww... he must be nice!! I would hate to put up with me- I have no idea how my family managed.

Yeah, he spoils me, and it makes me feel bad because you can't really spoil a guy. XD My way of telling him thank you is not constantly correcting him when he's wrong and being as nice to him as possible. (Which is actually completely out of my character. XD )

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Tipsy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
eatingmonster
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Yeah, I'll be telling him something that happened that day and he'll get this confused look on his face and I'll be like "What?" and he'll tell me that I said something that I swear I did not say! XD

Aww... he must be nice!! I would hate to put up with me- I have no idea how my family managed.

Yeah, he spoils me, and it makes me feel bad because you can't really spoil a guy. XD My way of telling him thank you is not constantly correcting him when he's wrong and being as nice to him as possible. (Which is actually completely out of my character. XD )

Yes you can! You can totally spoil a guy. Make him delicious treats!! Or beer. Beer always works. And meat. Meat and beer are a great combo!

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
eatingmonster
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
eatingmonster
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Yes you can! You can totally spoil a guy. Make him delicious treats!! Or beer. Beer always works. And meat. Meat and beer are a great combo!

Except I can't cook... sweatdrop He's the cook, I'm the "I can cook it if it comes with really thorough directions" XD I can bake some, but he's trying to get back in shape so I don't want to do that to him... I bought him a fancy cupcake once, that was interesting. XD He doesn't like beer. He likes wine and liquor and such. sweatdrop

Tipsy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Except I can't cook... sweatdrop He's the cook, I'm the "I can cook it if it comes with really thorough directions" XD I can bake some, but he's trying to get back in shape so I don't want to do that to him... I bought him a fancy cupcake once, that was interesting. XD He doesn't like beer. He likes wine and liquor and such. sweatdrop

Oh wow. He's perfect. The fact that he cooks AND he's actually trying to get back into shape?! You are one damn lucky girl. 3nodding

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
eatingmonster
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Oh wow. He's perfect. The fact that he cooks AND he's actually trying to get back into shape?! You are one damn lucky girl. 3nodding

Lol! Thanks. :3 I feel lucky, I'm so glad that he's in my life. He keeps me in check. XD

Tipsy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Lol! Thanks. :3 I feel lucky, I'm so glad that he's in my life. He keeps me in check. XD

rofl I met my bf in the most awkward way possible. I mustered up the courage to walk over to him (I had to walk across the room) and casually slid into the seat next to him. Unfortunately... I didn't realize how cute he was close up. I think I stared for a full minute, then I said, exact words, "Uh.... I think we have the same phone." I then proceeded to pull out my blackberry and compared it to his iphone. "Yeah, same phone." He looked at me and said. "Yeah." First convo with him ever.

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
eatingmonster
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

rofl I met my bf in the most awkward way possible. I mustered up the courage to walk over to him (I had to walk across the room) and casually slid into the seat next to him. Unfortunately... I didn't realize how cute he was close up. I think I stared for a full minute, then I said, exact words, "Uh.... I think we have the same phone." I then proceeded to pull out my blackberry and compared it to his iphone. "Yeah, same phone." He looked at me and said. "Yeah." First convo with him ever.

rofl That's so freaking cute and hilarious at the same time!!!! >w< A friend of mine introduced me and him. Well, I just kinda interrupted their conversation and then she did the intro. XD

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Gold Prizes:

First place: 20,000,000 + 1 item
Second place: 10,000,000 +1 item
Third place: 5,000,000 +1 item

Item Prizes:

Juno's Lace
Hera's Lace
The Fool's Hatter
Black Russian
Celestial Emissary
Lavish Lucy
SD Plus Dice
SD Plus Dice
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
SD Plus Wisteria
Wisteria 2nd Gen
SD Plus Cafe Miam
Golden Belle
Beyond Blush

Prizes for Mini-Contest

[Animal] Ribbon Candy
[Animal] Tan Wolf Fur

*** These prizes are for all of the winning contests. The contestants may choose to either have two item prizes or gold and one item for a prize. The items will be chosen by the winning contestants on a first-come-first-served basis. (It would help if with your submission, you tell me which items you would want if you were to win. You can either PM it to me or post it in the forum with your submission.)

I have made more changes to the prize list! I've added some things and I intend to add more (since it's not fair for the mini-contest to be so short of awesome prizes). Please look at the new list and make sure that the items you want are still there or if there is another item {that I've just added} that you want! :3

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

i tend to hang around in the Den (Paws now) forum and the topic keeps cropping up there. Someone will be complaining about the lack of animal items and then someoen says "but i can't wait to see what's in the march letter". Nothing new or solid just lots of hype, but im hyped about it too! I'll probably buy one with my auction money when it's done heart

I can give you one of mine. I got two, one for me and one for sale. I don't really need the money though... I'm just using my gold for competitions and such. XD

Ahh that's swee tof you! but you've already been very generous and my auction ends today so I'm about to get a nice stash of gold, so you dont have to but im very warmed by the offer heart thank yoo for the thought!

You're welcome. :3 I just bought a few of the "Gaia fashion for animals" things and I got a bunch of repeats. :/ I kinda wish that they had made an Animal version of the Nogistune... Then my kyuubi cosplay would be complete! T^T I wanted to make a Kurama, but I can't find the hair or the eyes that I see in the advertisement all the time... sad

hmm im not sure which you mean but i think you might mean the 4th ones along in this for the eyes?
i wonder if I've seen the right advert. there are a couple of good animal item guide pages here is one but i seem to ahve lost the other sowwy!
but im sure they'll add some ninetailsy items since they'd already put fox fur in, you'll be your kyuubi soon!

Perhaps you could run have a mini contest to draw your animal avatar with the fashion duplicates, the Paws forum would eat that up fufufu~

Yes! Those are the eyes! biggrin Yay!!! Thank you!! X3 And I never thought of that, that might be a good idea. :3 I'll add it in. Since it's going to be a mini contest I won't change the title (I already have like, five times sweatdrop ) Think it would be a good idea to post the mini contest in the Paws forum?

(funny, i thought i answered this this morning, i must have not hit submit cat_rolleyes )

but i'm really happy that helped! I see you have your new eyes and outfit now ~ very nice! cat_3nodding
There are a lot of animal artists in the paws forum so it might be good promotion to post about the mini contest there, and i think some people there would like to have a go! Worth a shot right~

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Ahh that's swee tof you! but you've already been very generous and my auction ends today so I'm about to get a nice stash of gold, so you dont have to but im very warmed by the offer heart thank yoo for the thought!

You're welcome. :3 I just bought a few of the "Gaia fashion for animals" things and I got a bunch of repeats. :/ I kinda wish that they had made an Animal version of the Nogistune... Then my kyuubi cosplay would be complete! T^T I wanted to make a Kurama, but I can't find the hair or the eyes that I see in the advertisement all the time... sad

hmm im not sure which you mean but i think you might mean the 4th ones along in this for the eyes?
i wonder if I've seen the right advert. there are a couple of good animal item guide pages here is one but i seem to ahve lost the other sowwy!
but im sure they'll add some ninetailsy items since they'd already put fox fur in, you'll be your kyuubi soon!

Perhaps you could run have a mini contest to draw your animal avatar with the fashion duplicates, the Paws forum would eat that up fufufu~

Yes! Those are the eyes! biggrin Yay!!! Thank you!! X3 And I never thought of that, that might be a good idea. :3 I'll add it in. Since it's going to be a mini contest I won't change the title (I already have like, five times sweatdrop ) Think it would be a good idea to post the mini contest in the Paws forum?

(funny, i thought i answered this this morning, i must have not hit submit cat_rolleyes )

but i'm really happy that helped! I see you have your new eyes and outfit now ~ very nice! cat_3nodding
There are a lot of animal artists in the paws forum so it might be good promotion to post about the mini contest there, and i think some people there would like to have a go! Worth a shot right~

Yeah... gotta figure out how I'm going to do it though.... So someone got you a Mad Hatter? I noticed your signature smile
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Yeah... gotta figure out how I'm going to do it though.... So someone got you a Mad Hatter? I noticed your signature smile

Yes!! heart isn't it cute! i'm so happy about it!! i've always had a bit of a thing for top hats cat_4laugh plus now if i stand on my tip toes/paws then i am almost as tall as a human fufufu cat_wink
the second gaia brings out a cane I am buying it to complete the look heart so happppy! Today has been a good day~

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Yes!! heart isn't it cute! i'm so happy about it!! i've always had a bit of a thing for top hats cat_4laugh plus now if i stand on my tip toes/paws then i am almost as tall as a human fufufu cat_wink
the second gaia brings out a cane I am buying it to complete the look heart so happppy! Today has been a good day~

Awesome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces