Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have a shop, a contest or anything else you would like to get around to Gaia members?

GOM’s Advertisement Department
Presents our Gaia Users Advertising

GOM (Gaia Online Magazine) is just the place to advertise your banner! Hello, I am Tristan one of GOM’s Advertisement Agent and I am here to interest you in to buying a section in our lovely magazine to show the world what you have to tell them! GOM has been known for getting over 1000 readers and the issue is roughly a bi-monthly or a tri-monthly just depends on our circumstances. Our content is filled with articles, art and more made by gaia users for gaia users.

User Image

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Gold Prizes:

First place: 20,000,000 + 1 item
Second place: 10,000,000 +1 item
Third place: 5,000,000 +1 item

Item Prizes:

Juno's Lace
Hera's Lace
The Fool's Hatter
Black Russian
Celestial Emissary
Lavish Lucy
SD Plus Dice
SD Plus Dice
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
SD Plus Wisteria
Wisteria 2nd Gen
SD Plus Cafe Miam
Golden Belle
Beyond Blush
Winter's Rose

Prizes for Mini-Contest

[Animal] Ribbon Candy
[Animal] Tan Wolf Fur
[Animal] The Mad Hatter
[Animal] Angelic Scarf
[Animal] Loving Manner

*** These prizes are for all of the winning contests. The contestants may choose to either have two item prizes or gold and one item for a prize. The items will be chosen by the winning contestants on a first-come-first-served basis. (It would help if with your submission, you tell me which items you would want if you were to win. You can either PM it to me or post it in the forum with your submission.)

More changes have been made!! I have gotten the final prizes for the mini contest and added an item to the prize list for the main contest. I have added [Animal] The Mad Hatter, [Animal] Angelic Scarf, and [Animal] Loving Manner. I have also added Winter's Rose to the original prize list. :3

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Gold Prizes:

Item Prizes:

Juno's Lace
Hera's Lace
The Fool's Hatter
Black Russian
Celestial Emissary
Lavish Lucy
SD Plus Dice
SD Plus Dice
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
SD Plus Wisteria
Wisteria 2nd Gen
SD Plus Cafe Miam
Golden Belle
Beyond Blush
Winter's Rose

Prizes for Mini-Contest

[Animal] Ribbon Candy
[Animal] Tan Wolf Fur
[Animal] The Mad Hatter
[Animal] Angelic Scarf
[Animal] Loving Manner
[Animal] Red Goblin Wings

*** These prizes are for all of the winning contests. The contestants may choose to either have two item prizes or gold and one item for a prize. The items will be chosen by the winning contestants on a first-come-first-served basis. (It would help if with your submission, you tell me which items you would want if you were to win. You can either PM it to me or post it in the forum with your submission.)

ANOTHER CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE!!! biggrin D I have added another Animal prize to the Mini-Contest prize list. :3 Yay!
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Gold Prizes:

Item Prizes:

Juno's Lace
Hera's Lace
The Fool's Hatter
Black Russian
Celestial Emissary
Lavish Lucy
SD Plus Dice
SD Plus Dice
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
SD Plus Wisteria
Wisteria 2nd Gen
SD Plus Cafe Miam
Golden Belle
Beyond Blush
Winter's Rose

Prizes for Mini-Contest

[Animal] Ribbon Candy
[Animal] Tan Wolf Fur
[Animal] The Mad Hatter
[Animal] Angelic Scarf
[Animal] Loving Manner

ANOTHER CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE!!! biggrin D I have added another Animal prize to the Mini-Contest prize list. :3 Yay!

ooooh there's a few things i want there!
but aiii [Animal] Red Goblin Wings heart heart heart im gonna really go for this fufufu
good luck everyone!
but then there are some really amazing animal artists out there~

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat

but aiii [Animal] Red Goblin Wings heart heart heart im gonna really go for this fufufu
good luck everyone!

Yeah, I didn't want the Animals to feel like I jipped them because there were so few good items... So I went and bought all of the most expensive ones that I could afford. XD I'm not going to lie, I also kind of did it so that it would actually bring people TO the competition... sweatdrop

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Gold Prizes:

Item Prizes:

Juno's Lace
Hera's Lace
Black Russian
Celestial Emissary
Lavish Lucy
SD Plus Dice
SD Plus Dice
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
Risky Bunny
SD Plus Wisteria
Wisteria 2nd Gen
SD Plus Cafe Miam
Golden Belle
Beyond Blush
Winter's Rose

Prizes for Mini-Contest

[Animal] Ribbon Candy
[Animal] Tan Wolf Fur
[Animal] The Mad Hatter
[Animal] Angelic Scarf
[Animal] Loving Manner

Had to remove one item. I was forced to sell it in order to get another prize item for the Animal Contest
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

good luck everyone!

Yeah, I didn't want the Animals to feel like I jipped them because there were so few good items... So I went and bought all of the most expensive ones that I could afford. XD I'm not going to lie, I also kind of did it so that it would actually bring people TO the competition... sweatdrop

dont worry, they wouldn't anyway since it's just a mini side contest ~ though now it's starting to look like a big contest too cat_whee
I hope you get lots of great entries heart most entries seem to always come in at last minute when i enter contests so hang in there~

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat

dont worry, they wouldn't anyway since it's just a mini side contest ~ though now it's starting to look like a big contest too cat_whee
I hope you get lots of great entries heart most entries seem to always come in at last minute when i enter contests so hang in there~

I hope so. >^< I would hate for all of this work and such to go to waste... T^T
Oh, and I'll take the post from earlier as your claim to the [Animal] Red Goblin Wings?
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Oh, and I'll take the post from earlier as your claim to the [Animal] Red Goblin Wings?

Uwaa i'm not sure quite how that works, does the first person to claim them who enters get them? what im used to seeing is either set prizes, or whoever wins get first choice of the item, and then whoever comes second gets second choice and so on. I'd feel bad claiming goblin wings since i think they're the dearest prize(?) although i know i'm not bad, i also know im not going to be your best entry

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Uwaa i'm not sure quite how that works, does the first person to claim them who enters get them? what im used to seeing is either set prizes, or whoever wins get first choice of the item, and then whoever comes second gets second choice and so on. I'd feel bad claiming goblin wings since i think they're the dearest prize(?) although i know i'm not bad, i also know im not going to be your best entry

Since there are so many items up for grabs and I've decided to only choose two winners I wanted everyone to lay claim to whatever item that they wanted and, if they win and they posted claim before anyone else, then they get the item. I'm starting to think that since that might get confusing that I will make it to the whole "first place gets first pick" thing...
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

Since there are so many items up for grabs and I've decided to only choose two winners I wanted everyone to lay claim to whatever item that they wanted and, if they win and they posted claim before anyone else, then they get the item. I'm starting to think that since that might get confusing that I will make it to the whole "first place gets first pick" thing...

your call~
sowwy im a bit of a ditz when it comes to instructions~ If i were to pick for if i won, then Goblin wings would definitely eb my first choice! the red of the wings would go well with my hat (and my nickname Batty cat_whee ) but i would be very happy with any of those prizes! its nice to have lots of things to dress up with~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff