Welcome to Gaia! ::

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Hello~!!
And we are back again for round II of the Triple Threat Challenges!!
This go round, we have a totally different set of contests! There's

"The Wolf Pack" As most everyone knows, I am a huge lover of wolves. This challenge is simply to either draw me with a wolf using this avatar User Image or draw a wolf from my manga's pack listed below doing something that wolves do! X3
Yukamaru
He's an orange/tan wolf with white. This is the best picture I could find that looks like him and it's dead on! >w<
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Anime-Wolves-image-anime-wolves-36394975-760-579.jpg

Demon
I had a friend of mine edit the Yukamaru image and she made even Demon's reference pic spot on! >w< User Image

Seer
She's just a common brown color. Like a honey brown. The only thing special about her is her eyes which are so green that they seem to glow (even in the dark) but they're a deep green, not neon.

Bane
He is an all black wolf with a hint of red in his fur. You can only really see the red on the ends of his fur so it creates a sort of aura, if you will.

Fenier
He is an all black wolf with a hint of blue in his fur. You can only really see the blue on the ends of his fur so it creates a sort of aura, if you will.

Ice
He's all white except for his paws and under his tail, which are a light blue. He also has a bird like mark on his chest (Think hollister logo type bird mark) which is also blue

Ryo
She's a typical grey wolf. Nothing really special or specific that needs mentioning.

West Wind
He is also a typical grey wolf, but his eyes are two different shades of gold. One is a dark gold, the other is a lighter gold

"Don't Stop the Music" I am a huge fan of all sorts of music! I listen to almost anything (even in different languages!) This contest is to draw this avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing clothes and acting out to the music she is currently listening to. For example, if she were listening to rock music, then she would be all punked out with rock style clothing and pumping her fist in the air or holding on to her headphones as she head bangs to the music. Feel free to put music notes all in the background, maybe the lyrics to whatever song you're imagining her listening to, or even draw her with a famous singer/band!

"Sisters before Misters" I love my little sister. She's my wing man for almost everything! We make a great team. Unfortunately, she's not the richest Gaian in the world so she can't afford to pay for avi art. That's no problem! Big sis has her covered! This last competition will be to either draw just her avatar, XxHarukichi_samaxX or hers and mine together doing something fun or mischievous. This contest is even extra special because SHE is going to be the final judge!! Yay!! biggrin

Mini-Contest
With the new Animal bases for our avatars, I decided to put in a miniature contest just for them! This go round, all I require is a nice little piece of art from the contestants that can be whatever they desire to show me. Wanna do your own Paw avi? All power to you! You want to do my little fox avi without all the clothes and weaponry in an adorable pose? I would freaking love to see that!! I leave the subject matter up to you, the contestants, this time to see what kind of interesting ideas ya'll can come up with!! X3
User Image

RULES AND GUIDLINES!!!!!

1. Follow the terms of Gaia's ToS
2. Do not turn in any submissions that are offensive, sexual, or provacative. (If you have any questions as to what I would define these as, PM me.)
3. Do not be rude to the other contestants!! (If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all!!!)
4. The mini-contest is for ANIMAL BASES ONLY!!! IF YOU ARE HUMAN, YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE!!!
5. DO NOT STEAL ANY OF THE OTHER CONTESTANTS' ARTWORK!!
6. Post a wahmbulance with your submission so that I know you have read the rules. Any submissions without this symbol will be disregarded and the contestant will be notified (the notification is my way of giving the contestant a second chance. If they spent all that time working on their submission then they at least deserve a second chance! :3 )

THE THREE MAIN CONTESTS END ON JULY 10, 2014. ALL SUBMISSONS WILL BE JUDGED ON JULY 11TH AND THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND GIVEN THEIR PRIZES ON JULY THE 11TH OR 12TH (depends on how long it takes me to look at all of the entries sweatdrop ) THE MINI-CONTEST ENDS ON JUNE 30, 2014!!
Prizes are listed in the next post

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Gold Prizes:

First place: 1,000,000,000 + 1 item
Second place: 500,000,000 +1 item
Third place: 250,000,000 +1 item

Item Prizes:

Assistant Librarian
Djinn Shaitan
Hearful Punch
Sigbin
Rasberry Ribbon Candy
Console Marathon
Cybele's Lace
Jekyll's Morality
Jekyll's Ethics
Bento bunny
Maestro Conductor
Rapturous Descent
Striking Theif
Perfumed Bower
Rosamund's Devotion
Mudslide X2
Blue Rubble Stockings

Prizes for Mini-Contest

*** There will be three winners for the mini-contest
[Animal]Goblin Wings
[Animal] Clever Doll
[Animal] Ribbon Candy
[Animal] Thea's Enchantment
[Animal] Black Diamond
[Animal] Princess of the World
[Animal] Husky Fur
[Animal] Angelic Halo

*** These prizes are for all of the winning contests. The contestants may choose to either have two item prizes or gold and one item for a prize. The items will be chosen by the winning contestants on a first-place-gets-first-pick basis. The mini-contest prizes are for the mini-contest only and vice versa. (You cannot win gold for the mini-contest and you can't win any of the [Animal] items from the mini-contest prize list if you are participating in one of the main contests)

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Past Contests and Winners:

"My Avatar"
epitombat
User Image

TheMainCharacter1
User Image

User Image

neji_girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Me and You"
Chrysoberryl
User Image

"Out in the Wild"
[Was cancelled due to lack of entrants]

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Current Contest Submissions

None yet

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Past Submissions for the Mini-Contest

Mugiwaraa

User Image

Jiji_da_ponytaku
User Image

Choco Pinda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RainboWhiskey
User Image

CitrusCupcake
User Image

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Current Submissions for the Mini- Contest

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bump heart

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bump heart

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bump heart

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bump heart

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bump heart
cat_biggrin

sinjinx's Wife

11,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Junior Trader 100
cat_4laugh I'm going to have fun entering this when all my commissions art done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff