Beloved Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
iseelittlepeople
Lexi Under A Blue Moon

Awesome! I look forward to it<333

ah actually can i draw more than one oc in one drawing? and do all these OCs interact with eachother?

Devout Lunatic

Lexi Under A Blue Moon

Yeah you can draw as much as you want. xD I'm not limiting submissions this time around. And no none of them typically interact with each other besides Glitch and Java.

Beloved Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
are they all from one story? or something or the same world?

Devout Lunatic

Lexi Under A Blue Moon

I wish I was that creative! Lol no Glitch and Java are from the same "world" I guess you could say. Trefoil, Horton, and Draylen stand on their own. Odette is a pottermore OC that I made with a group of friends.

Beloved Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
iseelittlepeople
Lexi Under A Blue Moon

I wish I was that creative! Lol no Glitch and Java are from the same "world" I guess you could say. Trefoil, Horton, and Draylen stand on their own. Odette is a pottermore OC that I made with a group of friends.

ah. guess i'll most likely be doing four diff submissions then ^^

Chatty Smoker

Definitely interested in this especially JAVA! >_< Am I allowed to ask if you prefer traditional art or cg art though?

Devout Lunatic

Lexi Under A Blue Moon

xD Oh well take your time! I'm looking forward to them *A*

Bergamot Sprinkles

Aw thanks! I'm glad you like him! 8'D
And honestly either one works for me, I never rule out traditional work.. some of the best art I've gotten is traditional.

Romantic Seeker

I HAVE ARRIVED LITTLE! emotion_dowant

Oh man now that I've actually read some of your OC's info instead of just skimming through I'm wanting to actually draw them seriously xDD

And I'm like on a school uniform kick right now too xD
I totally wanna draw Java and Glitch in school uniforms *^*
/totally has an idea for them
Plus it's fine for java as long has monochrome clothes and glitch would still have his hoodie *^*

And I might give it a try drawing your wizard~ Double hats will surely be challenging xDD

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

MIKAAAA!

Oh really? 8'D Yay! hahah
And yeah the uniform idea would totally work. xD I never even though of that. *A* hahah I still need to finish that pixel I started for you. I'll do that this weekend xD I just need to color it. I've been distracted by dramas and talking to Ichi xD hahaha

AH! The hat really isn't as hard as it looks! XD Now I just need to get Ichi to pixel him and I'll have the full set in my sig. D>

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii

MIKAAAA!

Oh really? 8'D Yay! hahah
And yeah the uniform idea would totally work. xD I never even though of that. *A* hahah I still need to finish that pixel I started for you. I'll do that this weekend xD I just need to color it. I've been distracted by dramas and talking to Ichi xD hahaha

AH! The hat really isn't as hard as it looks! XD Now I just need to get Ichi to pixel him and I'll have the full set in my sig. D>

LITTLE <3

Yeah! I thought so too plus I'm on a uniform kick since I've been drawing uniforms xDD I know right? I just thought it would be perfect for those two!! Haha and yay!!! *^* LOL.

I hope not! XP LOL xDD
I have way too many oc's to even have a full set to fit in my siggie xDD

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

<333

Lol yeah you have! And yeah it would be perfect XD

YEAH I'm pretty much stopping with the six that I have right now lol I don't want to have tons of OCs D8 I would have a hard time keeping up with them all D8 aghdjsjd Maybe if I RP'd like you do I wouldn't mind so much. XD

Beloved Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
hahaha its definitly hard keeping up with them. i have maybe... 20+ ocs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers