Draylen 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Ichitoko
/crawls in

*makes room for*
You know you don't have to crawl Ichi! There's always a space here for you~ emotion_kirakira

I'm feeling very lovey today 8'D
And not like I want to work at all.
D< Who needs work?
Right?...right?

Mika Chiii

Omg that's awesome!!! Ahhh!! Did you reply to him?
You could tell him about looking for a job and stuff? xD

I know it is awesome compared to like no progress at all between Derrick and me ;3;
and yeah I eventually did <3
And maybe I should have? Though I didn't say that D:

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople

WHY YOU NO REPLY ON CHLORIA? ;3;
I SENT YOU A STREAM LINK TOO! /SOBS

join.me/466-211-785

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

D8 I was at lunch.
AND HEY WERE DID YOU GO, I JOINED LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO AND YOU'RE STILL NOT ON D8
iseelittlepeople

emotion_kirakira O-OKAY. /sits on new space

I AM FEELING LOVELY TOO! The new Emperor's Edge book came out! I bought it and it is on my kindle. Waiting for me. To open it. To start it. To finish it. BUT I CAN'T. Must. Finish. RL obligations first. UGNDLKFjlklsdkf

Ahahah. Work is for adults! We are clearly still children. XD

Mika Chiii

I BRING THE FUN IN FUNPARTY. 8D

Devout Lunatic

Ichitoko

gjmaskhgdklasjdfls what it came out?? why didn't my kindle notify meeee.. I'm far too excited for work now. FFF now I know exactly what I'm going to be doing when I get home tonight, no sleep for me!
iseelittlepeople
Ichitoko

gjmaskhgdklasjdfls what it came out?? why didn't my kindle notify meeee.. I'm far too excited for work now. FFF now I know exactly what I'm going to be doing when I get home tonight, no sleep for me!

YOUR KINDLE IS SLUFFINNN'. I only knew because I'm on the author's... mailing list. /COUGHCOUGH she sent an e-mail and I was like, "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT. /CLICK ALL THE LINKS WHERE DO I BUY IT." 8DD;;;

Devout Lunatic

Ichitoko

Usually it would at least put it on my recommended reading list D< or did it come out today? Lol if that's the case it's cause I haven't looked yet. WAIT I might be on her mailing list too.. I don't remember.. or check my mail regularly enough. lol
Ahh *watches clock* why isn't it time for me to go home and read this amazing book? THE LAST ONE STOPPED RIGHT WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD FFF. I mean it's always good but. yeah.

Oh no now I'm super distracted XD
iseelittlepeople
Ichitoko

Usually it would at least put it on my recommended reading list D< or did it come out today? Lol if that's the case it's cause I haven't looked yet. WAIT I might be on her mailing list too.. I don't remember.. or check my mail regularly enough. lol
Ahh *watches clock* why isn't it time for me to go home and read this amazing book? THE LAST ONE STOPPED RIGHT WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD FFF. I mean it's always good but. yeah.

Oh no now I'm super distracted XD

Oh yes. IT DID COME OUT TODAY. 8DD I check my mail every day because I'm subscribed to who knows how many alert thingies and I WANT TO KNOW THE MINUTE SOMETHING IS UPDATED. >UUU
How long before you get off? XD YES, YES IT DID. I want to know how Amaranthe is going to escaaaapeee lksjfdlskfklj

Devout Lunatic

Ichitoko

AHHHH okay I won't hate on my kindle too much then. D>
Oh well that's smart, I've been lazy with my mail lol I used to check it everyday!
SHDJLSD LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. and then it takes 30 minutes to get home.... so I should be home by 5..BUT THEN I HAVE TO GO CYCLING. so that's another 45 minutes.. and then I shower as soon as I get home. So so.. like maybe I can get to it in 2 hours? D8 agjdsljdald

I think I've visited one of your contests once before, Glitch and his hoodies carved into my memory forever *A*

This time I really intend to join emotion_dowant Draylen got my attention though and I have some questions if you don't mind me asking...
ekhm: which reference should I look up to for colours? As in clothes and complexion?
iseelittlepeople
Ichitoko

AHHHH okay I won't hate on my kindle too much then. D>
Oh well that's smart, I've been lazy with my mail lol I used to check it everyday!
SHDJLSD LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. and then it takes 30 minutes to get home.... so I should be home by 5..BUT THEN I HAVE TO GO CYCLING. so that's another 45 minutes.. and then I shower as soon as I get home. So so.. like maybe I can get to it in 2 hours? D8 agjdsljdald

Why hate on the kindle? DD: KINDLE IS AMAAZINGG.

Lolol. Your time is just piling up. D; I see why you have so little time now. D: THIRTY MINUTES OF COMMUTE. UGH. Do you get stuck in traffic? Unless you bus. XD

Devout Lunatic

netamii

Heheh glad to hear it!

Oh awesome *A*!! I would refer to this image for his coloring. The hat on top should be the same green as the tie on that picture~ The tint of his clothes can very though, I'm not too particular on those colors being exact. XD As you can tell.

Devout Lunatic

Ichitoko

I KNOW I KNOW. IT IS MY BOOKWORM LIFE.

I know! So by the time I'm actually settled and home I usually don't have tons of time to sit on the computer before I have to go to bed and do it all over again. No I ride with my bossesssss. And they drive .. like crazy people, I often make strange faces as we narrowly escape death. D8
iseelittlepeople
netamii

Heheh glad to hear it!

Oh awesome *A*!! I would refer to this image for his coloring. The hat on top should be the same green as the tie on that picture~ The tint of his clothes can very though, I'm not too particular on those colors being exact. XD As you can tell.

mkay, thak you! I was torned bethween green/brown 'main' ref and toned down colours on this one xD still, I don't want to mess anything up ;n; gotta be prepared! xd
iseelittlepeople
Ichitoko

I KNOW I KNOW. IT IS MY BOOKWORM LIFE.

I know! So by the time I'm actually settled and home I usually don't have tons of time to sit on the computer before I have to go to bed and do it all over again. No I ride with my bossesssss. And they drive .. like crazy people, I often make strange faces as we narrowly escape death. D8

The life of a bookworm. DD: Scrabbling for all the free time we can get. Even if it's to read a few paragraphs.

Do they weave in and out of traffic at high speeds on the highway? That's what I'm thinking right now. XD; HAHAHA, if your bosses drive like maniacs, at least it means people in their own cars won't see your funny faces. They'd be too busy trying to figure out who the driver is. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games