<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 >

Devout Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

heart heart

Devout Lunatic

Knock door open - meh wanna join! >o<
Chemille

Crows were so dramatic in that movie *u* xD
OMG, you have no idea, I love fantasy! But I'm so much behind any reading that it's probably gonna have to wait with everything else that I finally want to read ;A; Care to give me any specific titles? 8D He definitely sounds like an amazing to read ;u;
how many? gonk wow, that's impressive xD Though didn't an idea about a graphic novel/sort of comic cross your mind since you also draw? :D You know, writing, rewriting, correctiong, it's got to end someday and turn into a whole story xd How long do you have till the end of the school? c:
iseelittlepeople
netamii

Yeah I know what you mean. you want to know if its going to be worth your time before you spend all day reading the descriptions haha

Yup emotion_dowant
Last day!! Though at my place it's already the 30th xD I hate that time zones screw up the dates for me xd

Devout Lunatic

reporterAAA
Knock door open - meh wanna join! >o<

lol if you want to join you'd better get drawing! I won't be accepting any more artwork after midnight central time! There's a clock linked on the first page if you want to know the exact time! Good luck!

Devout Lunatic

netamii

Rofl!~ You're in the future then! It's only 7:45pm here
I went ahead and posted a link to a clock on the front page xD Just in case anyone has questions.
UGH I'm going to have a hard time choosing a winner ;A;
iseelittlepeople
netamii

Rofl!~ You're in the future then! It's only 7:45pm here
I went ahead and posted a link to a clock on the front page xD Just in case anyone has questions.
UGH I'm going to have a hard time choosing a winner ;A;

Future but it's a little past 3 am so I don't know how your judgement ends either ;d
At least you don't have to choose for many categories? Don't know how to make this better ;n; xD

Devout Lunatic

netamii

Lol yeah I only have to make one big decision. ;3; I don't think it's any easier lol
And I doubt I'll get any more submissions by tomorrow lol

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
netamii

Crows were so dramatic in that movie *u* xD
OMG, you have no idea, I love fantasy! But I'm so much behind any reading that it's probably gonna have to wait with everything else that I finally want to read ;A; Care to give me any specific titles? 8D He definitely sounds like an amazing to read ;u;
how many? gonk wow, that's impressive xD Though didn't an idea about a graphic novel/sort of comic cross your mind since you also draw? :D You know, writing, rewriting, correctiong, it's got to end someday and turn into a whole story xd How long do you have till the end of the school? c:

I know they were so awesome!!! * v*
LOL well the first one I fell in love with was: "Someplace to be Flying"
Start there then pick whichever you want c: I say to start there because
it really explains a whole lot of the world hes created, whereas others
might just pick up where he left off and often do. A LOT LOL xD;
thanks lol and fufufufuf nooo because I am not that proud of my
art enough to go through such a big project ; u;" and ffff a long time
at least 5 more years maybe more.
iseelittlepeople
netamii

Lol yeah I only have to make one big decision. ;3; I don't think it's any easier lol
And I doubt I'll get any more submissions by tomorrow lol

How about this guy? Did he submit anything last minute? c:
Everything has a dark side xD But you must have made up your mind at least a little by now xd
Chemille

I have to watch his other films finally Dx
Cool, thanks >3> I hope I'll be able to pick one up xd I like developed worlds with different stories :D Once I jumped into the middle of a series and then read a book from the beginning and didn't even know about it at first but when difference in characters made no sense I realised that there's an order xD
Just writing is more advanced since you can't show anything by pictures xd
You already wish it was over? ;D

Devout Lunatic

netamii

Nope he didn't lol
So I guess I'm going to wrack my brain and figure out who I'm giving my gold too!
Haha and yeah I have some idea...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces