Total Votes:[ 506 ]

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Forbidden-Twilight
Please feel better soon Airman! I really hope you can get better this time after your visit to the hospital.

This is the very last contest I've drawn for on Gaia that hadn't yet ended. Very honestly speaking I didn't consider winning this contest at all because so many beautiful arts have been submitted since I first found this contest oh so long ago. I remember fond memories of eagerly submitting for the monthly contest and chatting in this thread from such a long time ago; to think I won't have this contest to come back and check on any more it's a little bit sad but it's ended on a very positive note.

Thank you so much Airman for holding this contest, you probably don't realise how much encouragement and confidence you are giving us as artists, though I can't speak for everyone, I can say for myself that you've definitely given me a lot of both. I've been having a bad day these last couple of days and this result has definitely made my day even though I don't frequently check Gaia anymore. To know that someone likes and appreciates something I've created really gives me hope that I'll be able to do that in the future too.

All the very best to you Airman and all the talented and hard-working artists here, our paths may have diverged but we will always have these good moments together.

I will eagerly await all your comments for when you get well and feel fresh again to write, but please take your time, I wouldn't want you to feel sick again Airman. ♥

Much love. ♥
Thank you Twilight heart I'm feeling better already!

Oh wow I didn't know this was your last one you did xd I'm so glad that I was able to brighten your day even just a little.

ninja I really want to tell you so bad why I chose yours, but I'm going to wait and have it all in when I talk about your art 3nodding it's going to be a small novel I have a feeling when I get finished talking about it xd

redface I'm not sure if I gave all that much encouragement or confidence, I know for sure one person who use to be a really good friend on here was (and I'm pretty sure if still) very upset at me because I didn't place her art higher in the Halloween mini theme, and I think she is still holding a grudge against me over it sweatdrop but I'm really glad I was able to make you feel more confident and encouraged in your art xd because you should, it's so very lovely!

I'm hoping that I can get to the comments here by the beginning of the week once I'm out of the hospital, I'll be sure to let you know when it's going to be added 3nodding

Feline Cat

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Thanks Sandi, and nothing really sweatdrop I just wanted to give myself a set time surprised
Sounds like a plan!! I finally got Coco Kitty!! whee emotion_hug heart heart

Wheezing Enthusiast

Awww ;;
Get better soon! I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital.

Golden Reindeer

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
x e r x e s s
and i've missed the rest of it too D:
but thank you so much and congrats everyone and I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON AIRMAN
heart
Thank you Xess! I am feeling better already, and it's ok xd it was rushed at the end so not a lot got to see it heart but at least I still have stuff to write so I'll try and get all you guys here for when I update all the posts 3nodding
aww i'm glad > w<
and i look forward to it because i always enjoy reading your comments about art :D

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
It's ok hun xd it was kind of a chaotic ceremony and not a lot got to make it because I had to rush since I was going to the hospital but I'm just happy I finally was able to get it (somewhat) done and get the prizes out 3nodding

Thank you, I'm hoping they will let me out of the hospital today >> but no word from my doctor yet. I don't like being in the hospital crying sleeping with an IV in your arm is next to impossible. But I am feeling better so here's hoping xd

Ugh, I can imagine! I am terrified of hospitals, even mentioning an IV gives me the shivers. I wish you the promptest escape-Imean discharge from the hospital....

*tries to flood your hospital room with virtual stuffed animals and get well cards....can't get them through the computer*

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The only time I had to stay overnight at a hospital was in first grade. I was soooooooo scared that I made my Dad sleep in the room with me.

It was a tiny love seat and Dad is almost 6 feet tall. He must have been sooo uncomfortable all night! xd But then again, so was I. Had tubes in my nose cause I'd had an asthma attack. D8

SO ANYWAYS, I hope you feel perfect and get out soon Air! <3

Oh, and this is what I've been working on all day. If I keep chugging through this, I should get it done in time. biggrin There is going to be more unless you hate the idea, but we'll see~

----------------------------

EDIT: She has so many studs and details, is crazeh! @ 0@ But I'm trying! XD I attempted the Virtue tattoo on her wrist. I dunno if you can even tell though. XD;

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
pandilicious
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

o: Thank you so much! I've been so horrible with keeping up with things lately. emo

Congrats to all of the winners!
Oh no it's ok Pandi, To tell you the truth, the last two months of the contest I was pretty much gone also with family tragedy illness, and all kinds of other things going on, so it's ok xd

That sucks. I hope things get better for you!

Lunatic

Oh god so many categories xp I didn't even remember
I made so many pieces for this contest. And they are so old too,
like one or two years old. I wish I could of had time to draw
something new so I could of compare the improvement.

Anyway, thank you so much Air! heart
This contest was so much fun and through the years it was
nice to see what happens even if the contest did have some ups and downs.
But mostly ups. Thank you for holding this amazing contest.
Again thank you! And congratulations to everyone! whee

PS. Good to hear you're home and feeling better.

Sparkly Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
for the honorable mention! I'm so glad to have entered the contest at all.
I wish I could have done more, but with classes and the stress of dah college life
I could not. Thank you again for hosting this contest and bringing all of this lovely artwork together!

Bashful Admirer

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
OMG this feels like ..forever ago! >w<
Man, I wish I gave this contest more attention and looove. It's so Awesome
*sighs* My busy schedule just wouldn't let up.
I'm sad to see that you're leaving and I hope you'll feel better

Congratulations to everyone!

crying nearly in tears about this thread *sobs* it's really, really amazing~
I appreciate you for hosting this wonderful contest and your hard work emotion_hug heart

Dapper Lunatic

Oh gosh, I really didn't expect to win anything other than HM's. @A@! The art I did for this contest is so old and not even close to what I do now. (burn it, burn it with fire!) I really do wish I had been able to get around to submit newer pieces to this before it ended and I do appreciate that you felt my pieces deserved prizes at all.

Thank you so much air! And thank you for being a friend and allowing everyone this opportunity X3!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
PhoxTank
Oh gosh, I really didn't expect to win anything other than HM's. @A@! The art I did for this contest is so old and not even close to what I do now. (burn it, burn it with fire!) I really do wish I had been able to get around to submit newer pieces to this before it ended and I do appreciate that you felt my pieces deserved prizes at all.

Thank you so much air! And thank you for being a friend and allowing everyone this opportunity X3!
TANKIE!!!! :: pounces :: xd I was wondering when you where going to get your trade heart

Are you kidding? >< You know I love those pieces you did for me for bits! xd They totally where going to win prizes 3nodding

Oh crying your going to make my cry Tankie! emotion_hug thank you for being my friend heart and thank you (everyone) for entering my contest and giving me such beautiful art, I love every one of them so very much.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
The only time I had to stay overnight at a hospital was in first grade. I was soooooooo scared that I made my Dad sleep in the room with me.

It was a tiny love seat and Dad is almost 6 feet tall. He must have been sooo uncomfortable all night! xd But then again, so was I. Had tubes in my nose cause I'd had an asthma attack. D8

SO ANYWAYS, I hope you feel perfect and get out soon Air! <3

Oh, and this is what I've been working on all day. If I keep chugging through this, I should get it done in time. biggrin There is going to be more unless you hate the idea, but we'll see~

----------------------------

EDIT: She has so many studs and details, is crazeh! @ 0@ But I'm trying! XD I attempted the Virtue tattoo on her wrist. I dunno if you can even tell though. XD;

OMG how did I miss this OO;;; I blame school and being sick >> but also my lack on getting on and being on Chloira all the time sweatdrop

sweatdrop oh man your dad much of had a hard time with that. My mom asked if she wanted me to have her stay over night and I told her no, there wasn't any reason for her to lose sleep just because they wanted to keep me to watch >< so I made her go home, can you believe that they sent me home at like Midnight... I was in the place for over 24 hours blah >< lets just say I didn't go to my first class the next day sweatdrop at least I made it to my math class xd which I found out that I made a 103 on my mid term and had the highest mid term grade, which wasn't hard since almost everyone failed it sweatdrop

surprised oh wow, that looks epic Liz heart your wanting to do a whole set them Oo;;; ?????

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Update for everyone xd

Thank you guys for all the kind words and wishing for me to get well 3nodding I think it did the trick, I haven't felt this good in a few weeks! I've been out of the hospital for a few days now (sadly school kept me away) and I think I'm now pretty much over what I had (though it could just be that I'm feeling the best I have in a while xd )

Another thing, I wanted to stay "Thank you" everyone for going and finishing your trades so quickly! I'm down to only having 19 trades open and that's awesome since I had 63 trades total! I really think everyone will get there trade finished by the 12th (which is the date set for all trades to be finished)

Sadly I don't think I'll be opening a request thread after all (at least I hope not) since all my extra gold I had left over is being bid on a Comic Auctions that is going on right now (keep your fingers crossed that I win) But I'll still be getting on to come and chat with you guys, I'm not leaving the site 100% though most of my time will be spent on Chloira (which it already pretty much is already sweatdrop )

If you guys would like to get in touch with me pretty easy, That's where you can always find me. My user name on there is Nymphadora Tonks and xd if you guys want to join, I'll totally give you one of my Tear Jar items I have (I have quite a few of them) 3nodding it's really a great site, reminds me of Gaia back when it was still new 3nodding If you join (or are already on there) please send me a friends request xd I would love to have you guys on there to talk to 3nodding

Lastly I am going to slowly start adding the comments in over this weekend and through next week, I'm just bogged down right now with school to try and go in there and add them right now, but they will be up soon. I really want to talk about your guys art 3nodding

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
OMG how did I miss this OO;;; I blame school and being sick >> but also my lack on getting on and being on Chloira all the time sweatdrop

sweatdrop oh man your dad much of had a hard time with that. My mom asked if she wanted me to have her stay over night and I told her no, there wasn't any reason for her to lose sleep just because they wanted to keep me to watch >< so I made her go home, can you believe that they sent me home at like Midnight... I was in the place for over 24 hours blah >< lets just say I didn't go to my first class the next day sweatdrop at least I made it to my math class xd which I found out that I made a 103 on my mid term and had the highest mid term grade, which wasn't hard since almost everyone failed it sweatdrop

surprised oh wow, that looks epic Liz heart your wanting to do a whole set them Oo;;; ?????

Naw, it's probably because I didn't quote you and there were a lot of people dropping in to thank you for the contest. XD; But no worries, you saw it eventually~ XD

I think he had a backache the next day, but really, when your daughter (who is tiny and in 1st grade) is hospitalized for an asthma attack, wouldn't any parent do what they can to make sure they don't freak out and have another one? xd I'm sure your mom appreciated that, staying on the couches in hospitals sucks. MIDNIGHT?! What the hell were they thinking??!?! "Oh hey, you're feeling better so you can drive home/have someone drive you." ...Seriously?! I'd have been like, "Biatch, I'm sleeping! GO AWAY!" XDD; You got over 100% and most people failed it? ...GO AIR! >8D

Thanks! <3 I've been working on her every chance I get. A whole set?! Oh no, I don't have that kind of time. XD; I was just thinking of putting a thought bubble above her head with her sleeping in a coffin. xP I may not have time to do it though, I have a bunch of work I should be doing for my classes. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff