Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some free gold!

Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 506 ]
Total Votes:[ 506 ]

Sparkly Fatcat

Please feel better soon Airman! I really hope you can get better this time after your visit to the hospital.

This is the very last contest I've drawn for on Gaia that hadn't yet ended. Very honestly speaking I didn't consider winning this contest at all because so many beautiful arts have been submitted since I first found this contest oh so long ago. I remember fond memories of eagerly submitting for the monthly contest and chatting in this thread from such a long time ago; to think I won't have this contest to come back and check on any more it's a little bit sad but it's ended on a very positive note.

Thank you so much Airman for holding this contest, you probably don't realise how much encouragement and confidence you are giving us as artists, though I can't speak for everyone, I can say for myself that you've definitely given me a lot of both. I've been having a bad day these last couple of days and this result has definitely made my day even though I don't frequently check Gaia anymore. To know that someone likes and appreciates something I've created really gives me hope that I'll be able to do that in the future too.

All the very best to you Airman and all the talented and hard-working artists here, our paths may have diverged but we will always have these good moments together.

I will eagerly await all your comments for when you get well and feel fresh again to write, but please take your time, I wouldn't want you to feel sick again Airman. ♥

Much love. ♥

Dapper Conversationalist

Aww, i missed everything! Damn full time work and school. sad if I ever get a life again I'll try finishing my wip for you.

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
congrats to all the winners
Airman, man ur awesome
that 2 years worth of gold obtaining... o.o nice to see someone that understanding (is that the right word x,D )
get well C:

Golden Reindeer

and i've missed the rest of it too D:
but thank you so much and congrats everyone and I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON AIRMAN
heart

Feline Cat

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Thank you!! This was a great contest, and the all the art is fantastic!! I hope you feel better soon!! eek ....What happens in 20 days?? Sounds so specific..

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
"I am invisible, understand, simply because
people refuse to
see me.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx– Ralph Ellison

Congrats to all the winners! I am sorry I wasn't able to make it to the ceremony (darn you new house not having internet yet!), but super happy for everyone! There was a lot of beautiful work!

*and snuggles Airman* feel better!
yum_cupcake yum_tea
Current Emotion: Excited! Status:Lurking.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

o: Thank you so much! I've been so horrible with keeping up with things lately. emo

Congrats to all of the winners!

Wheezing Enthusiast

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

asdhjklasdhfkj Aww thank you so much for the honourable mention! ; n ;
And I'm sorry that I had to miss the ceremony. My internet died on me.
/kicks it
Congrats to all the winners and everyone's art was amazing~

Also for some reason the trade I got is empty?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
sushi_is_my_best_friend
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

asdhjklasdhfkj Aww thank you so much for the honourable mention! ; n ;
And I'm sorry that I had to miss the ceremony. My internet died on me.
/kicks it
Congrats to all the winners and everyone's art was amazing~

Also for some reason the trade I got is empty?
crying I am so sorry hun, it should be in there now. I was sending trades with my cell phone since I'm in the hopital Oo;;; I feel horrible about that.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
pandilicious
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

o: Thank you so much! I've been so horrible with keeping up with things lately. emo

Congrats to all of the winners!
Oh no it's ok Pandi, To tell you the truth, the last two months of the contest I was pretty much gone also with family tragedy illness, and all kinds of other things going on, so it's ok xd

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
The Clockwork Mouse
"I am invisible, understand, simply because
people refuse to
see me.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx– Ralph Ellison

Congrats to all the winners! I am sorry I wasn't able to make it to the ceremony (darn you new house not having internet yet!), but super happy for everyone! There was a lot of beautiful work!

*and snuggles Airman* feel better!
yum_cupcake yum_tea
Current Emotion: Excited! Status:Lurking.
It's ok hun xd it was kind of a chaotic ceremony and not a lot got to make it because I had to rush since I was going to the hospital but I'm just happy I finally was able to get it (somewhat) done and get the prizes out 3nodding

Thank you, I'm hoping they will let me out of the hospital today >> but no word from my doctor yet. I don't like being in the hospital crying sleeping with an IV in your arm is next to impossible. But I am feeling better so here's hoping xd

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
KageNeko10381
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Thank you!! This was a great contest, and the all the art is fantastic!! I hope you feel better soon!! eek ....What happens in 20 days?? Sounds so specific..
Thanks Sandi, and nothing really sweatdrop I just wanted to give myself a set time surprised

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
x e r x e s s
and i've missed the rest of it too D:
but thank you so much and congrats everyone and I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON AIRMAN
heart
Thank you Xess! I am feeling better already, and it's ok xd it was rushed at the end so not a lot got to see it heart but at least I still have stuff to write so I'll try and get all you guys here for when I update all the posts 3nodding

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Kyorukki
congrats to all the winners
Airman, man ur awesome
that 2 years worth of gold obtaining... o.o nice to see someone that understanding (is that the right word x,D )
get well C:
sweatdrop thank you hun, but I'm really not that awesome, all of you guys are 3nodding so awesome for giving me such wonderful art heart

xd and I'm glad I could get all the gold in 2 years, I've always wanted this thing finished this 3nodding

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Diamond_Destiny
Aww, i missed everything! Damn full time work and school. sad if I ever get a life again I'll try finishing my wip for you.
surprised Oh I'm sorry hun, but work and school are important 3nodding

Oh if you would like to finish it xd why not come over to my request thread once I get it up and going and you can be my first "hired artist" for that one 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff