48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image
Art of my Avi (Allen Walker) with my friend blackxm00n

Dapper Lunatic

That was a lot of work babu. @A@!!! Thanks for doing that for all of us! X3!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
PhoxTank
That was a lot of work babu. @A@!!! Thanks for doing that for all of us! X3!
xd Oh nono, I'm glad I was able to get it all sold, I didn't like the thought of not being able to give out all the prizes right after >< and this way I know where I am at on my gold count 3nodding heart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
{Click Image To Enlarge}
User Image

Eloquent Codger

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Hiro Akemi
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Hiro Akemi

Other one?

... OH the Sis one? I did find the characters really interesting and I wanted to do this elaborate picture I started but then they finally put the deadline up and its for the end of the month. My wrist won't be on par for the work I need to put into the picture so I just won't be entering. Unfortunately
Oh no sad I'm so sorry hun!

I'm not really. I wasn't all that into the contest really.

I felt kind of restricted, like if I was in college for art and my teacher was going to grade my piece.
Really? surprised I'm surprised, I always though her characters where pretty cool xd but yeah sweatdrop her end date does make it a bit hard to get stuff in right now.

And yeah you do have a point Oo;;; it doesn't make it fun with you think that every little bitty thing is going to be judged ><

Like I don't mind that its going to be judge but the way its being judge is restricting to me. "If you want to win the halo, you need to demonstrate in your submission a solid understanding of the human anatomy, perspective, etc. " Not that I don't have those or was trying for grand its just, what?

Its written in with the No heavy referencing part. I understand no heavy referencing but anatomy and perspective? How many artists do you know that has those fully down pack? Cause I can only name a few and even they make mistakes here and there.

A person who can't draw too well but is learning draws all the characters in context and basically its a perfect rendition of them except not up to par on skill, they can't win because they don't understand human anatomy and perspective yet?

That kind of sounds unfair.

I've seen some really creative and interesting stuff that gave me ideas before that had bad anatomy and perspective.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Hiro Akemi

Like I don't mind that its going to be judge but the way its being judge is restricting to me. "If you want to win the halo, you need to demonstrate in your submission a solid understanding of the human anatomy, perspective, etc. " Not that I don't have those or was trying for grand its just, what?

Its written in with the No heavy referencing part. I understand no heavy referencing but anatomy and perspective? How many artists do you know that has those fully down pack? Cause I can only name a few and even they make mistakes here and there.

A person who can't draw too well but is learning draws all the characters in context and basically its a perfect rendition of them except not up to par on skill, they can't win because they don't understand human anatomy and perspective yet?

That kind of sounds unfair.

I've seen some really creative and interesting stuff that gave me ideas before that had bad anatomy and perspective.
neutral you know I've been sending people to her contest left and right, but... now I'm not sure she's even going to give away the halo from what it sounds like... this is just an excuse to get a ton more art then normal and then in the end, she's going to stay "sorry none of the art was perfect enough for the Halo to be giving out"

If I remember right >< I think I hears her say to someone that was all like "so the Halo might not be giving out" and I think she said something like "What? The Panda Hat isn't good enough for you?" >> now that comment makes more since gonk that just isn't right... and to tell you the truth, is in a way indirect scamming >> couldn't she be reported is she doesn't give out the Halo even when saying that the art has to be like that? Because she already has one piece that is every bit as good as hers and the anatomy is, to me, perfect. If the Halo isn't giving out, I'm pretty sure she's going to get reported by more then one person sad

I'm not even entering because her contest is ending before I get back into school again, and I was going to enter art contest with the art I work on in class... so it doesn't affect me at all, but I sure would feel bad for those who enter and are stellar art and the halo is never giving out sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff