Welcome to Gaia! ::

You're welcome? razz Crazy people! heart domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun (Domo looks like he's hungry and so am I!)
Really random thought, but ganguro girls are not pretty. In general. Except the Sweedish ones. They're hot. Mhm. I need to find something to color.... Got any more line art hidden away? Lol. I can't draw line art worth dog crud. ^_^
Bump! heart
Wow, that's awesome! *jealous* 4laugh ninja I should... kidnap... in the darkest night...... From a museum. Mhm. (Just kidding! But it's awesome!)
Just a quicky bumpy! BUMP! heart
Tiffa-san
I did an entry, here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://tinypic.com/55p3k6 (use the link if the image doesn't work blaugh )
Oh wow, biggrin thank you for entering
This is your complimentary BUMP! of the day. heart
First, I would like to make it clear that this is not an entry, I just don't have any line work I'd feel comfortable showing that I discovered a new button with coloring and I can't do line work. ^_^
I still prefer my entry, though. Much more bright. ^_^User Image heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart domokun
wow roul, well theres no rule againt entrying more then once.
Lol, nah, I just like to color for fun. ^_^ I did an awesome redo of the faerie one, but didn't feel like saving it, haha. heart Gimme some line art and I'll color it, even if I just randomly find it. It's awesome.
This sucks, and it made me notice that it grows a lil darker when I use that tool over time. -_-;; But if it was in the colors I was trying to get it, it'd look REALLY trippy! Lots brighter....

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces