Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damn page errors -.<;;
Chi_Chii
I duno if I wanna do breedables isnt it alot of work? Lol Itsnt it just much easyer to do limiteds?

Yeah, it is. What do you mean limited's? Like a minishop?
Kitara Kata
Chi_Chii
I duno if I wanna do breedables isnt it alot of work? Lol Itsnt it just much easyer to do limiteds?

Yeah, it is. What do you mean limited's? Like a minishop?
Yup, that's what were planning on.
Chi_Chii
3nodding
By the way, you forgot the "a" in my name on the first post xD;;
Farferalloie

Ahhh, I see. ^_^ We could still be affilates even though our shops are different. It might get you more customers since my shop has a lot of traffic and people will see the link to it on the front page.

Oh, and I might try my hand at colouring that beta tonight... >.>
Kitara Kata
Farferalloie

Ahhh, I see. ^_^ We could still be affilates even though our shops are different. It might get you more customers since my shop has a lot of traffic and people will see the link to it on the front page.

Oh, and I might try my hand at colouring that beta tonight... >.>
Affiliates is just people that link each other, right? sweatdrop Just checking since I never knew exactly what it meant.

Cool ^^
Farferalloie
Affiliates is just people that link each other, right? sweatdrop Just checking since I never knew exactly what it meant.

Cool ^^

Yep! We exchange links and post them on the front of our shop thread. It gets more people to see our shops 'n stuff.

I didn't get around to colouring the beta last night since I entered another contest too, but I'll do it tonight. ^^
User Image

There's the beta. xd
biggrin Its cute kita.
Chi_Chii
biggrin Its cute kita.

Thankies. heart
Christmas special edition xD;; It's cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff