Welcome to Gaia! ::

sad I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you by something you dislike
Roulaux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, like the last faerie one I did, this is NOT an entry!! This is me fiddling with things to see what I can do. heart And unlike the last one, I'm going to ask if you like it, because I use photostudio and if there's a shade/highlight button, I'm yet unaware of it. Danke. heart Oh, and it the fire looks outta place? I decided the beta belonged in a volcano. Haha. sweatdrop
Lava Fishie! xDDD Maybe I'll make a rare with different lineart..., thanks for the idea xD
Farferalloie
Roulaux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, like the last faerie one I did, this is NOT an entry!! This is me fiddling with things to see what I can do. heart And unlike the last one, I'm going to ask if you like it, because I use photostudio and if there's a shade/highlight button, I'm yet unaware of it. Danke. heart Oh, and it the fire looks outta place? I decided the beta belonged in a volcano. Haha. sweatdrop
Lava Fishie! xDDD Maybe I'll make a rare with different lineart..., thanks for the idea xD

You. Are. Weird. That's not an insult. heart
BUMP BUMP BUMPITY BUMP!
This... isn't a BUMP! ... It's a meow! 4laugh
...23 days left. Dang, that's like... almost a whole Febuary! Thank God it's not leap year!
*fast forwards time 22 days* So is Kitara Kata gonna win or not? (Still rooting for her stuff! heart )
*BURP!* Eh... I mean... BUMP! sweatdrop 4laugh 3nodding
Really bored and BUMP!ing. Oh, and Tarot cards are quite fun.
You know, it's starting to feel like I'm the only one here. BUMP!
Sorry, Roul, I never bump anywhere, but thanks so much for all the bumps, I'll probably end it before then since Chii is quiting gaia.
Yeh, I know. crying But I only talk in about... two threads. ^_^; Might as well keep BUMPing this one until there's a new contestant or someone who'll say something offtopic. heart domokun <--- scares me.......
Roulaux
Yeh, I know. crying But I only talk in about... two threads. ^_^; Might as well keep BUMPing this one until there's a new contestant or someone who'll say something offtopic. heart domokun <--- scares me.......
Ok, thanks again for all the bumps and such ^^

Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas