Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Example Lead
Razumi Yazura
Example Lead
Hello! I'm very interested in drawing a Razekiel and Sanriel friends/family duo, but I have two questions:
1. If the layout had a main photo, but then a few "flashback/memory" panels next to it, would it be allowed or should I avoid doing that ( might look too "busy" )?
Layout would be very similar to this.

2. Is it open to interpretation to how Sanriel was "killed" by Quil? If not, by what means would he have "died?" (Magic, stabbed?)

Thank you! 3nodding

Edit: Sorry, I have another question. D:
What is the age difference between them? (In case you say yes to the flashback idea. I don't want to have a 15 year old Sanriel and a 6 year old Razekiel if the age difference is only five or six years, haha.) c:
No, no. Questions are perfectly fine! I encourage it.

1.) As long as you think you can handle working on an entry like that, I would say go for it.

2.) Quil impaled Sanriel with a spellblade when he refused to kill an innocent family during a war. It's actually not really open for interpretation as that's how my original story ended. I...really should rewrite it so I can post it. It's a rather old story and it followed Sanriel's point of view.

3.) For physical age, let's say that Sanriel was 10 when Raz was 6. Jikal and Quil would have been 8.

So Sanriel was 10 when he was killed? D:
I'd be pretty interested on reading up on how this whole ordeal began in book form, haha. The story seems very well within my preferred genre. How long would the story be if you ended up having to re-write it? o:
No. Sanriel was killed when he was roughly 20, appearance-wise.

lol That reminds me how when I was in high school, the librarian was expecting me to write books someday.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
rhiou
hmmm
Hmmm?
Razumi Yazura
rhiou
hmmm
Hmmm?

I'm considering entering! You didn't have this under the FAQ section, but are you averse to lineart or b/w works?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
rhiou
Razumi Yazura
rhiou
hmmm
Hmmm?

I'm considering entering! You didn't have this under the FAQ section, but are you averse to lineart or b/w works?
I welcome all forms of art. If you prefer to only draw black and white or lineart and not colour, I'm fine with that.
Razumi Yazura
rhiou
Razumi Yazura
rhiou
hmmm
Hmmm?

I welcome all forms of art. If you prefer to only draw black and white or lineart and not colour, I'm fine with that.

And you don't think it'll have any disadvantages during judging?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
rhiou
And you don't think it'll have any disadvantages during judging?
Not at all. As long as it is clear that someone put time and effort in their art, that should be enough. Work hard and it'll show. If it looks unfinished or quickly done, then there's a difference.

Mind-boggling Mystic

I'm just going to post here so I can try entering later

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
sweet lil rabbit
I'm fine with that. o:

Mind-boggling Mystic

Razumi Yazura
sweet lil rabbit
I'm fine with that. o:

Thank you :3

Shady Shade

i'm a bit confused... If i were to draw Bryce, can i draw him in any pose and any outfit?
Or does it have to be in the clothing that is in the example? sweatdrop

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Syfawx
i'm a bit confused... If i were to draw Bryce, can i draw him in any pose and any outfit?
Or does it have to be in the clothing that is in the example? sweatdrop
Anything as long as it still looks like him. There's no restrictions to poses. If you'd like his clothing preference, let me know. He's usually a rather casual person and tends to wear plaid shirts, if that helps.

Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

mmm I think ill whip up a traditional entry soon!
I wanna practice with watercolors anyway sfbasjfk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces