• Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kujoras
CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : Kujoras
Media: Digital and traditional.
Character(s) drawn: Candice
Submission URL: http://i.imgur.com/BE6Xo6l.png
WIP or Completed?: Completed (Heres the wip if anyones curious)
Website URL: I do but I do not use it.~
Notes: I'm thinking of submitting more later, so. Yee gaia_kittenstar
Crossovers are fine, but I am concerned that the entry doesn't look like Candice. Would it be possible to darken her skintone, hair, and adjust the colour of her tattoo? ^^;

Could I ask what crossover you had in mind? Was it Cammy from Street Fighter?

Fluffy Wife

8,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Razumi Yazura
Kujoras
CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Crossovers are fine, but I am concerned that the entry doesn't look like Candice. Would it be possible to darken her skintone, hair, and adjust the colour of her tattoo? ^^;

Oh! It's because there was no reference of her so I didn't know but I definitely could. And yes! It was cammy but I couldn't complete the whole outfit x:

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kujoras
Razumi Yazura
Kujoras
CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING

Oh! It's because there was no reference of her so I didn't know but I definitely could. And yes! It was cammy but I couldn't complete the whole outfit x:
Oh? This is in her profile, but I know that I need to finish her information. sweatdrop

Here's a sim I made of her, if that helps. XD

Fluffy Wife

8,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Razumi Yazura
Kujoras
Razumi Yazura
Kujoras
CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING

Oh? This is in her profile, but I know that I need to finish her information. sweatdrop

Here's a sim I made of her, if that helps. XD

I hope this one is better! I'm just wondering if i did okay ;;;;w;;; i havent drawn in forever

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kujoras
I hope this one is better! I'm just wondering if i did okay ;;;;w;;; i havent drawn in forever
That works. o: Could you edit your entry the post with the new link? I link entries to the post in the contest gallery. 3nodding

High-functioning Lunatic

8,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username :Freaque of Art
Media: Digital (Paintool SAI and a bamboo tablet)
Character(s) drawn: Razkiel and Sanriel
Submission URL:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIP or Completed?: this is a WIP
Website URL: DA Gallery
Notes: so this is a rough sketch of what my idea is. the finished product will have smoother lines and be full colored.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Submission URL: [ img]http://i61.tinypic.com/vmxaut.jpg[/img]
Notes: so this is a rough sketch of what my idea is. the finished product will have smoother lines and be full colored.
Oh, that looks pretty sweet so far.

Only thing I notice is that Raz's earrings are on the wrong ear unless you flip the image. o:

High-functioning Lunatic

8,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Submission URL: [ img]http://i61.tinypic.com/vmxaut.jpg[/img]
Oh, that looks pretty sweet so far.

Only thing I notice is that Raz's earrings are on the wrong ear unless you flip the image. o:

I shall flip the image... I think I flipped the image too much when sketching... I thought it looked right lol I think my image was flipped.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Freaque of Art
I shall flip the image... I think I flipped the image too much when sketching... I thought it looked right lol I think my image was flipped.
No prob. I flip images a lot when I draw as well.

High-functioning Lunatic

8,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art

I hit artist block on my entry... so I made you a freebie sketch in the mean time! (your characters are fun to doodle) Also happy New year!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art

I hit artist block on my entry... so I made you a freebie sketch in the mean time! (your characters are fun to doodle) Also happy New year!

They're adorable!

Happy New Year. 3nodding

High-functioning Lunatic

8,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art

They're adorable!

Happy New Year. 3nodding

I felt like doodling something cute and saw you didnt have much art of them when younger and this popped in my head when reading their profiles earlier today. so I finally drew it while waiting for midnight!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art

They're adorable!

Happy New Year. 3nodding

I felt like doodling something cute and saw you didnt have much art of them when younger and this popped in my head when reading their profiles earlier today. so I finally drew it while waiting for midnight!
Yeah. This was a pretty cute one from the previous contest, though. This too with Jik and Raz, although I did point out to the artist that Nysticus didn't look like this when they were kids. It's still cute, though.

High-functioning Lunatic

8,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art
Razumi Yazura
Freaque of Art

They're adorable!

Happy New Year. 3nodding

Yeah. This was a pretty cute one from the previous contest, though. This too with Jik and Raz, although I did point out to the artist that Nysticus didn't look like this when they were kids. It's still cute, though.

O.o those are cute! too cute! So out of curiosity what did Nysticus look like?
also, hope you don't mind you might see me floating around your thread a lot.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Freaque of Art
O.o those are cute! too cute! So out of curiosity what did Nysticus look like?
also, hope you don't mind you might see me floating around your thread a lot.
If you don't mind spoilers, this is a mixture of the stories I've written as well as parts that are in the comic I'm planning. (Whether it be directly scene or mentioned.) Nysticus was like the others with silver hair and red eyes. He is one of the original beings that ventured to Venefiren and was changed by the land over time. The dark hair and blue eyes are from before the land changed him.

The reason that he returns to that appearance is because his original body was lost or altered by a wizard from the neighbouring kingdom of Maethorarn. Merilnir was an ally, but his views on how to raise Razekiel were different to Nysticus'. Meril wanted focus on the child's demonic power that the Moonspear Council had sealed away with holy power. After a dispute, Meril had turned on his former ally and took advantage of the fact that Nysticus is very much like what Orion is later born as. Half elf/dragon, half demon.

In a weakened, cursed state, Nysticus struggled to remember who he was, shackled to a rather young Razekiel that was merely told that his mentor/guardian had been sent on an expedition and had yet to return. Nysticus was nothing more than that boy's living shadow at this time since Raz's demonic power was still sealed.

As time passed and Raz had long left Venefiren after a war that awakened his demonic side, Nysticus emerged as a familiar. A shadowed, demonic guardian that simply knew only to protect Raz even though he didn't know why. At first, Raz thought these demonic creatures that protected him were just a sign of more of his power maturing as he aged, but he eventually learned that something didn't feel right. Something felt...familiar...but he didn't quite know why until much later.

Sabrielle, Nysticus' half-sister from the high elf/dragon side, is the one who aids in granting his body "back" through the use of spells that rely on rifts. Ripples. Dimensions. A second chance.

I have so much more to say, but yeah.

I don't mind if you hang out. It can get lonely here. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas