Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Divine Moonstone
Wow, talk about going down nostalgia alley. I'm happy to see this place is still around.

We should bring it back to life with some edits like the good old days ^_^

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Lobo Valentine
Divine Moonstone
Wow, talk about going down nostalgia alley. I'm happy to see this place is still around.

We should bring it back to life with some edits like the good old days ^_^

That be nice and take over the minishops like the good old days as well. I still have my old files stored on my flash drive. SO much nostalgia.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Good thing I still kept my old files for who knows why. Something I can't part from countless house I spent in the past. For good old time sake, I brushed off the digital dust and went to work updating them. Further adieu.

Before:
User Image

After:
User Image

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
WAIT! There's more..
Before:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lookin Good!

OG Hunter

Oh, hey! This thread's still active? Well, hot damn! Well, I guess in that case, in honor of the new Power Rangers movie, here are some edits of the OG rangers.

(Side Note. I'm about 95% sure someone already did these, and better, but... Eh.)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

A Group Shot
User Image

And for the Zyuranger purists, here's ya boy, Boi.
User Image

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
They look good. Done in gimp or paint? The detail on them is nice, Id only recommend a bit more blending and probably a darker shadow and brighter highlight to make it pop and give it a bit kore of a 2-d perspective.

Seeing this makes me want to edit again. I still dont have a tablet nor a mouse....but that didnt stop me in the past

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Divine Moonstone

They look good. The hair is such an improvement. So flowly I just wanna pet her. The ripples and folds on the skirt are well done, and Im glad you kept the before and after. It makes a great comparison to see the new growth. Keep em coming

OG Hunter

Lobo Valentine
They look good. Done in gimp or paint? The detail on them is nice, Id only recommend a bit more blending and probably a darker shadow and brighter highlight to make it pop and give it a bit kore of a 2-d perspective.

Seeing this makes me want to edit again. I still dont have a tablet nor a mouse....but that didnt stop me in the past
Paint. Too lazy to learn other programs. But, yeah, you're probably right about the shading, looks like I overcompensated from my older edits, where the shading was too extreme.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Lobo Valentine

Hehe thanks User Image I suck at shading black, it always ends up flat or washed out. I can't take credit on the hair since its an actual Gaia item. I never edited a wig for her.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Rabnix
Lobo Valentine

Paint. Too lazy to learn other programs. But, yeah, you're probably right about the shading, looks like I overcompensated from my older edits, where the shading was too extreme.
Ye no worries, its been so long since Ive done a proper edit I doubt mine would look like any of my former glory

OG Hunter

Lobo Valentine
Ye no worries, its been so long since Ive done a proper edit I doubt mine would look like any of my former glory

I'm pretty sure those are my best, ever (most of my edits have been pretty cringe-worthy), and I haven't even thought of editing in 5 years, or so. So, who knows? Maybe they'd be outstanding.

On that note, here's the White Ranger, to go with the others.
User Image

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fluffy Protagonist

18,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I've decided to make a Battle Lover Scarlet edit. You can pinpoint exactly at which point I got lazy (hint: it's not the hair)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces