Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coelit
Uhh I don't know if these count but yeah.

By the way I did NOT do these, they have were made by some nice guy on FA.

Well then ... shouldn't you give that 'nice guy' credit? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if he saw they were being posted with absolutely no credit given to him. Just a considerate suggestion.
meep5219
Coelit
Uhh I don't know if these count but yeah.

By the way I did NOT do these, they have were made by some nice guy on FA.

Well then ... shouldn't you give that 'nice guy' credit? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if he saw they were being posted with absolutely no credit given to him. Just a considerate suggestion.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/the-ninja/

Tipsy Shapeshifter

User Image

Here's an old one. About 4 years.
There's a lot of shading and lines that don't show up - it's a scan (don't own a tablet)

Anyways, here it is. Click for a larger image.

User Image

Noob

one I did several years ago.

User Image
Wat did you post? sweatdrop 3nodding
it turned out really bad...
I would totally post mine if my art teacher didn't keep it. x:
...She liked it a lot. It's in her living room now. v.v
Sunshine Molotov
rainseed
Here's a quick one, it was for my speed project. I did 30 drawings in sequence, with only 30-45 minutes to work on them. That was exhausting... but made you realize the importance of gesture lines as well as figure out how your mind approaches the beginnings of a piece. You learn a lot about yourself within the process and it allows you to notice what techniques work best for efficiency and productivity. 3nodding
User Image

yum_puddi Marukaite Chikyuu~

You did no way draw this.
This must be a photoshop filter, because even the best artist in the world could not do that in half an hour.

Is a Hetalia fan, ne~ yum_puddi

I'm almost 100% sure that PS. My ex would du the same thing all the time, but she would tell you that it was PS.
rainseed
Here's a quick one, it was for my speed project. I did 30 drawings in sequence, with only 30-45 minutes to work on them. That was exhausting... but made you realize the importance of gesture lines as well as figure out how your mind approaches the beginnings of a piece. You learn a lot about yourself within the process and it allows you to notice what techniques work best for efficiency and productivity. 3nodding
User Image
Im sorry but i can't believe this is a drawing. Its like just like what my ex did on PS all the time.

5,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
themanoverthere
Im sorry but i can't believe this is a drawing. Its like just like what my ex did on PS all the time.

If this is what's going to continually happen I don't see the point of professionals posting in threads. Seriously, just because someone's able to make a living off of their art and is getting paid to go to college on it doesn't mean that they should get constantly flamed for putting their old artwork up. This so isn't worth visiting anymore. Hypocrites talk2hand
rainseed
themanoverthere

If this is what's going to continually happen I don't see the point of professionals posting in threads. Seriously, just because someone's able to make a living off of their art and is getting paid to go to college on it doesn't mean that they should get constantly flamed for putting their old artwork up. This so isn't worth visiting anymore. Hypocrites talk2hand
Lest me ask you this. What type of pencils did you use for this pic? What shading technique did you use? And how did you get the hear like that.

This is also why I thank its fake. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's what a pencil drawing looks like when its real. Your is to clean and the shading is to smooth. I can even see the indents of the paper.

Dapper Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
themanoverthere
rainseed
themanoverthere

Lest me ask you this. What type of pencils did you use for this pic? What shading technique did you use? And how did you get the hear like that.

This is also why I thank its fake. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's what a pencil drawing looks like when its real. Your is to clean and the shading is to smooth. I can even see the indents of the paper.

ahem, kindly direct your attention to the 'my art' section. it's funny what people try to pass off as being of their own efforts.
what she said about being a "professional" artist is also laughable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff