Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

haha i need to work on self portraits a bit more XD i just drew this in my history class last year out of bordom, if you want to see some of my other art feel free to send me a pm though smile
I draw myself in PhotoshopCS5. It is just a colored sketch but I think it's good.
User Image
i dont give a flying pig blaugh

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
wait were talking about self portraits right then i did mine a while ago X3

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
rainseed
Here's a quick one, it was for my speed project. I did 30 drawings in sequence, with only 30-45 minutes to work on them. That was exhausting... but made you realize the importance of gesture lines as well as figure out how your mind approaches the beginnings of a piece. You learn a lot about yourself within the process and it allows you to notice what techniques work best for efficiency and productivity. 3nodding
User Image

yum_puddi Marukaite Chikyuu~

You did no way draw this.
This must be a photoshop filter, because even the best artist in the world could not do that in half an hour.

Is a Hetalia fan, ne~ yum_puddi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kinda old..

5,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
You don't have to be rude and skeptical, I thought this was a free-floating forum! Just because someone has talent doesn't mean you have to squander them for it! Ever heard of burnishing tools!? By the way if you want to be nit-picky "You did no way draw this" is not even a complete sentence, talk about mixing up your words!

cat_talk2hand Who's mean, bored, and rude enough to pick a fight on a forum anyway?

Sunshine Molotov

You did no way draw this.
This must be a photoshop filter, because even the best artist in the world could not do that in half an hour.

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Just because it looks extremely talented doesn't mean they 'fake' it... Some ppl are just really good with what they do.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
rainseed

Well, I meant "You did no way draw this" To have a "?" at the end, and yes, I do know it is not a correct sentence grammar-wise, and also, I did notice a few other people saying the PS thing.
I do not wish to cause, how to say it... Ah, nuisance? But I just thought.
If you did draw this, you are therefore my new art hero.

5,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I apologize for my blatancy and thank you so much for clarifying. I tend to over-react when someone uses loose dialect, "no way", since I often have difficulty understanding its intent. Also, I just don't like having to deal with negative remarks . . . their always every where on the internet and I'm just sick of them. Critique is one thing, which I can take rather well, but negativity is just annoying. Sorry for not being able to discern the meaning of your comment.
gaia_angelleft As far as art goes, your photos on DVA are great! gaia_angelright

Sunshine Molotov
rainseed

Well, I meant "You did no way draw this" To have a "?" at the end, and yes, I do know it is not a correct sentence grammar-wise, and also, I did notice a few other people saying the PS thing.

Ok, so if it's self portrait you want? I'll give you two!
User Image
I did this one ^ ^ a few moths ago using corel 4. I only used one colour, and one brush. And it looks like crap, sorry.

User Image

This one ^ ^ is a doodle page all about me. Unfortunately I didn't have access to a scanner so I had to take this crappy picture instead. The person is supposed to be a personality/self resembaling me.
User Image

And this ^ ^ IS me. I look different depending on where I am and what I'm feeling like, sometimes I wonder if I'm a shapeshifter o.o No, I didn't think so either.... -.-

Zero Omega's Princess

Sweet Lunatic

Im holding a 2mil art contest
Contest
Every entry gets gold.
Sunshine Molotov
rainseed

i have to agree, it only looks like a filter, not a drawing.. sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff