Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks for the comments, guys! smile
*cringes* That would be one reason I posted it as a link.

A lot of programs can convert GIF's to RGB format... But if I can figure it out, I'll save it to a different format.
Quote:
Sri Novae Eden, you gotta scan it as RGB!

Um, am I missing something? Why would she need to scan it in RGB when it's a black-and-white image?
that's kinda what i was wondering, too.....
k im serious for this pic now, one of my friends made it........anyone can color it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o s**t sorry for the double post, r we allowed to double post i just forgot this was just for line art sorry everyone! but if u can still do sumtin wit dat or not i dont care lol sorry again!
woo.. coloring is fun. =D
to ReaverJoe... yeah it does sound a lill wierd... but It wont lemme use any color cept b/w unless u scan it rgb... but then again, Im new to this, so you could probably convert it..
if you're using ps then you can just change it from greyscale to rgb no prob..happens when i save those files like that lol
Here's some poor line are by me.

User Image

I'll try colouring a few later this week.

Dapper Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Man... I really wish I had discovered this topic a long time ago! Now I'm all out of date, and stuff.... Plus, it's like torture looking at all these awesome line art pics that are perfect for coloring, and I'm at work where I can't color them!! gonk Ah well, I'll have to wait till I get back to my dorm room...

Anyway, here's one for you guys. Sorry for the poor line quality, but I've had this one sitting around for a few years and never got around to doing anything with it. Have fun with it! I'm interested to see what you guys can come up with (if anyone decides to color it, that is...)
there ahahah i got it alll liney and stuff any1 want to color it

me.
woo.. coloring is fun. =D

smile someone had a go at mine. cool.

i had a go at it myself but my colouring sucks balls and i didn't put in a background cos i can't use painter wink
*pines for her lost computer*

i wanna COLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR

*sniffs*
jomamaugly14
there ahahah i got it alll liney and stuff any1 want to color it

ok im postin it again can someone color?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff