Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Whoa... The action just kinda died down in this thread... Hopefully it will kick back up again. Anyway....

maris- Just wanted to let you know that I started working on your pic last night. Not the one you actually posted in the thread, but the one you linked to. It's so gorgeous, and perfect for coloring!! I can't believe no one has done it yet! eek So yeah, I just wanted to let you know to keep an eye out for that, because I ought to be done with it soon.
Marag-chan, you awful jackass, your coloring skills have gotten to be amazing!! I remember when you first started off on Photoshop back in the day!~ XD Keep up the awesome work- all of ya on here! I'll have to post some stuff too. whee
feeling sick, coloring is a good waste of time... good practice too. man i need to do something better for backgrounds than brushstrokes. Dude, sorry if i messed it up totally when I inked it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
redface Awww.... Jaddy-chan! You know you can still kick my a** when it comes to lineart!! XD Thanks for the compliment, though. Can't wait for you to post your stuff so I can color it!!

me- Oooooooh... Nice work on the Chun-Li pic! the background and cell shading is quite nice! My only critique is that he nose looks a little rosy... Maybe she should lay off the wine before posing for pictures 3nodding But honestly, good work! I like it a lot

Golden Fairy

Zaxie
I finally finished this! Spring break got in the way ^_^;

User Image

Ooooh, that's so pretty! Thank you for colouring it. I love her blue skin and the sparklies on her tail!!
Fwaah me. you beat me to it *pokes*....do you happen to also go by 'ash gaultieri'? wink

Well FC here's my crappy coloring job ^^; I definately messed up in places, but it was very pretty lineart and I really wanted to color today and i definately could use the practice, so here:
Maragdus
maris- Just wanted to let you know that I started working on your pic last night. Not the one you actually posted in the thread, but the one you linked to. It's so gorgeous, and perfect for coloring!! I can't believe no one has done it yet! So yeah, I just wanted to let you know to keep an eye out for that, because I ought to be done with it soon.

ee, you flatter me redface I can't wait to see it colored! I know it'll just be amazing!! 3nodding
maris
Fwaah me. you beat me to it *pokes*....do you happen to also go by 'ash gaultieri'? wink

yeah. it's my AIM screenname. 3nodding
ahhhh, it is you n.n~hi!! We used to talk~I'm Wildthang69007, I'm just not on much anymore.
btw ash, I forgot to mention your coloring is sooo pretty! You even added a background, and inked! I feel so lazy sweatdrop I love the solid shading, you do it so well!
Oh and Maragdus I really love how you colored hikari and s2k's pictures! your style is very cool, i love the colors you chose! heart
Awww we need more LINE ART!!!! I really want to colour something but preferably not one someone else has done already...cuz they're too good already! lol whee

Dapper Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Here's your pic, Maris. I hope you think it's as amazing as you were expecting it to be!

By the way, thanks for the other compliments! redface If anything, YOU flatter ME! I appreciate it a lot. It's good to feel like someone likes your work. 3nodding

rurouniuno- I put up some lineart several posts ago that has not been colored yet. I mean, if you don't feel like doing it I understand, but if you're just looking for anything to color then that will at least give you something to take a shot at.
if you wanna try this one feel free. it's pretty simple. this line art is c in a circle furry green monster. it's our logo so don't use it on a site or anything without permission or at least credit furry green monster. that out of the way, feel free to colour it how you like. it's supposed to be green but it doesn't matter.
Maragdus: Hmm i'll have to check that out (actually i'm working on one rite now biggrin and i colour so slow... sweatdrop But i would love to colour your lineart even though i know it wouldn't turn out half as amazing as your colouring!!! (more flattering *snicker*)

theideal: aww it's cute...heh heh heh...but yah, i found something to colour at the moment but thanx blaugh

Dapper Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rurouniuno- redface So many compliments!! I don't know how to deal with it all... hehe... I'm blushing up a storm over here. But seriously, thanks. I really enjoy hearing good things back from people!
hi! i'm new here. blaugh thoses are all very nice!!!!
Maragdus inspired me to do and find your pic, Maris. Hope you like:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff