Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Darling

omgomg, THERE WAS A BID!

85 bil for senpai!

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

Well.... I have a story for this guy...so yeah... I guess that makes him an OC..... whee
freebies are one of the things that gets the auction boiling sometimes... the auctions I'm bumping at also have freebies... but they are mostly for those bidders~
Now isn't she one monster hunter~ I think I've seen her before though....

Ooo~~ do share! I love hearing about avatar back-stories and personalities. 3nodding
yeah, it's mostly bid-freebies and with my puny 3 bil... AHAHAHAHAH. not ever going to happen. i usually just ogle the pretty samples and give a compliment before moving on.
If you've been inthe art freebie forums, you may've seen me post her there. :awesome

Well...I've haven't much though of it...but... I have it started ^w^

He more or less wakes up inside a church at night. Not remembering anything, not even his name (That makes him an amnesiac). Suddenly he hears footsteps(maybe it's just his imagination?), scared and confused he dashes outside and into the night sky. When he has stopped running from exhaustion, he notices that he's inside a forest, bathed in moonlight.He wanders off in the unknown forest and stumbling in into a pond, so clear that it mirrors the image of the moon. He stares unknowingly into it, unaware of his surroundings till he sees ripples in the pond, and another's reflection. He looks up and notices that the other person is already looking at him. Who? The only word he could utter at the moment for some reason. The unknown man, as though he was observing him for some reason, took a couple of seconds before answering. "I'm (Insert Name), and you are?" (He answered in a nonchalant tone). The amnesiac... thinking for a couple of seconds answered back. "I....I don't know.......I can't remember.........." "Then would you like me to give you one?", the man says. " You'll give me a name? Why", he answers in a confused yet calm way. "Because you can't remember, right?" he says. He only stares in return. (moment of silence). "Would you like to come with me? Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Believe me, okay? We can also think of your new name as we make our way out of this forest" (The person smiled) . Then he was suddenly drawn to this person for some reason. Though it was his first time meeting this unknown person, he didn't feel any ill intent from him for some reason. He felt that he was to be trusted. He then answered, "Okay.."

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
OH MAH GAWD.

who hurt ya so bad, bb?! eek

who hurt who??!?! o_o

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-

He more or less wakes up inside a church at night. Not remembering anything, not even his name (That makes him an amnesiac). Suddenly he hears footsteps(maybe it's just his imagination?), scared and confused he dashes outside and into the night sky. When he has stopped running from exhaustion, he notices that he's inside a forest, bathed in moonlight.He wanders off in the unknown forest and stumbling in into a pond, so clear that it mirrors the image of the moon. He stares unknowingly into it, unaware of his surroundings till he sees ripples in the pond, and another's reflection. He looks up and notices that the other person is already looking at him. Who? The only word he could utter at the moment for some reason. The unknown man, as though he was observing him for some reason, took a couple of seconds before answering. "I'm (Insert Name), and you are?" (He answered in a nonchalant tone). The amnesiac... thinking for a couple of seconds answered back. "I....I don't know.......I can't remember.........." "Then would you like me to give you one?", the man says. " You'll give me a name? Why", he answers in a confused yet calm way. "Because you can't remember, right?" he says. He only stares in return. (moment of silence). "Would you like to come with me? Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Believe me, okay? We can also think of your new name as we make our way out of this forest" (The person smiled) . Then he was suddenly drawn to this person for some reason. Though it was his first time meeting this unknown person, he didn't feel any ill intent from him for some reason. He felt that he was to be trusted. He then answered, "Okay.."

Super mysterious.
but he's naked, with wings and a halo, so i'm thinking.. fallen angel? emotion_awesome

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

Super mysterious.
but he's naked, with wings and a halo, so i'm thinking.. fallen angel? emotion_awesome

well...he's not "totally" naked... he does have those shorts you know >u<
and some of those are still subject to change :'3
User Image
This is the other him this is his...let's just say...other form...

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-

User Image

heee, he has shorts like Rocky Horror has shorts. emotion_awesome
Ohh~~ he evolves! Like a pokemon! rofl
he's adorable, bae.

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-
EmpressZ
OH MAH GAWD.

who hurt ya so bad, bb?! eek

who hurt who??!?! o_o

'Cause you were all bloody and beaten up! eek

you look great now though. must be your supernatural healin' powers.

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

User Image

heee, he has shorts like Rocky Horror has shorts. emotion_awesome
Ohh~~ he evolves! Like a pokemon! rofl
he's adorable, bae.

ahahaha pokemon xD
Rocky Horror? I've never heard of it! I Live under a clam in the deepest sea!
---
ohh that was earlier.... someone said I was still adorable even though I showed him that.... redface

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-

ahahaha pokemon xD
---
ohh that was earlier.... someone said I was still adorable even though I showed him that.... redface

this guy emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
it's a musical "horror" show that's not gorey at all. pretty darn funny actually because so much randomness.

i like his evolved form's pants. very chic.

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

ahahaha pokemon xD
---

this guy emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
it's a musical "horror" show that's not gorey at all. pretty darn funny actually because so much randomness.
i like his evolved form's pants. very chic.

Tell him to stop looking at me! I'm melting!!! redface
ohh... a sexy bod... and that shiny undergarment emotion_dowant
is there a place in the net where I can watch them? or are they live?

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-

Ahah, dem abs right. emotion_awesome
Sure! I don't want to share the link on gaia, but if you google "watch rocky horror picture online" the first link should be to something called putlocker and that works!

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

Ahah, dem abs right. emotion_awesome
Sure! I don't want to share the link on gaia, but if you google "watch rocky horror picture online" the first link should be to something called putlocker and that works!

Those smexy abs! emotion_dowant
Oh you're right...it is the first link... how'd you do that are you magical or something >w>
so what happened to that thread I shared to ya? Did you post? :'3
And why not share a link? :'o
Mielyn
85B please n__n

Thanks much~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items