Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strictly Satisfied

Bump heart
You;'ve been outbid at 85b..

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-

Those smexy abs! emotion_dowant
Oh you're right...it is the first link... how'd you do that are you magical or something >w>
so what happened to that thread I shared to ya? Did you post? :'3
And why not share a link? :'o

Abs on men are to women what breasts on women are to men. *fans self*
Oh, i googled it first! And i wasn't sure if it was 100% legit, so don't want to go against ToS. Like, torrent links are a big no-no.
And uh.. that charity was a lot, a lot of work for very little payoff. redface I prefer stream giveaways or the random quick ones in the CB. Thanks for sharing though, bb. Natsu's an incredible artist and she's so sweet to have opened her charity! heart

Golden Darling

Yuberrific
FFFFFUUU-

congrats on the new bid, bb! heart
EmpressZ
Yuberrific
FFFFFUUU-

Thanks and you won too!
I just won't be able to draw right now.. sweatdrop

Golden Darling

Yuberrific
EmpressZ
Yuberrific
FFFFFUUU-

Thanks and you won too!

Pftt~ No rush, bb! But just fyi, it'll be this avi i'd like you to draw. are you okay with fox ears?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EmpressZ
Yuberrific
EmpressZ
Yuberrific
FFFFFUUU-

Thanks and you won too!

Pftt~ No rush, bb! But just fyi, it'll be this avi i'd like you to draw. are you okay with fox ears?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm cool~! xD

Golden Darling

Yuberrific

I'm cool~! xD

Hurray!
hoping you get some more bids later today! xd

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

Those smexy abs! emotion_dowant
Oh you're right...it is the first link... how'd you do that are you magical or something >w>
so what happened to that thread I shared to ya? Did you post? :'3
And why not share a link? :'o

Abs on men are to women what breasts on women are to men. *fans self*
Oh, i googled it first! And i wasn't sure if it was 100% legit, so don't want to go against ToS. Like, torrent links are a big no-no.
And uh.. that charity was a lot, a lot of work for very little payoff. redface I prefer stream giveaways or the random quick ones in the CB. Thanks for sharing though, bb. Natsu's an incredible artist and she's so sweet to have opened her charity! heart

She even has an auction "still" for charity.... ^u^
ohh you won? you mean the bumping thing? or were you a bidder >w>
ohh.....I think I should read the ToS then... I sometimes post links you know...but no torrent links wink

Golden Darling

-Halcy-Times-

ohh.....I think I should read the ToS then... I sometimes post links you know...but no torrent links wink

I saw it! Her art is really lovely--that watercolor style coloring. emotion_drool
Just the bump thing! You can see how much gold I have in my sig. Definitely not enough to bid!
It's rare that any "legit" site will allow sharing of torrents, so.. just be careful? Some a-hole might report you, is all.

Cuddly Sex Symbol

EmpressZ
-Halcy-Times-

I saw it! Her art is really lovely--that watercolor style coloring. emotion_drool
Just the bump thing! You can see how much gold I have in my sig. Definitely not enough to bid!
It's rare that any "legit" site will allow sharing of torrents, so.. just be careful? Some a-hole might report you, is all.

I'll be careful >u<
also I'm not that rich either anymore.....spent it on ordering a piece of art...... lol
and I keep finding people who make art that are my cup of tea...... why oh why!!!!!!

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Cuddly Sex Symbol

yum_pumpkinpie

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Cuddly Sex Symbol

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers