Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

yes but yours is unique.
so far i haven't seen this style anywhere on gaia, take that into consideration!
: D

Wooooow. I never expect someone to tell me that. crying

You're increasing my motivation and determination. heart Thank you! 4laugh I just hope other people could notice this and get to bid more. Lol. I sound demanding.. But, well. That's how the auction works, right? xd

Quotable Prophet

;D

well i know most of gaia players prefer chibi art.. (don't ask me why, i don't really like chibi art), but there's a few that appreciate the kind of art that you do.
you just gotta hope they find you.
XD!

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus
;D

well i know most of gaia players prefer chibi art.. (don't ask me why, i don't really like chibi art), but there's a few that appreciate the kind of art that you do.
XD!

Thankyou so much! I know it's embarassing, i've been thanking you every now and then. I hope you really don't mind. I'm just really that appreciative. I get emotional often, especially when someone says good things about me. crying

Also, thank you so much for helping me keep this thread alive by simply chatting with me. It really means a lot. *hugs*

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus
;D

XD!

Thankyou so much! I know it's embarassing, i've been thanking you every now and then. I hope you really don't mind. I'm just really that appreciative. I get emotional often, especially when someone says good things about me. crying

Also, thank you so much for helping me keep this thread alive by simply chatting with me. It really means a lot. *hugs*

i don't think it's embarrassing! i find you really cute. x)
don't worry about it. : D

and np! i did an auction not too long ago, so i know how boring it can be to bump your own thread.
XD

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

and np! i did an auction not too long ago, so i know how boring it can be to bump your own thread.
XD

Aww! I think i'm blushing. You really think so..? redface thank you so much! (Here i go again. sweatdrop )

I see! So, was it an Art Auction too? I would love to make an art trade with you! heart

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus

XD

Aww! I think i'm blushing. You really think so..? redface thank you so much! (Here i go again. sweatdrop )

I see! So, was it an Art Auction too? I would love to make an art trade with you! heart

silly, you don't even know what my art looks like! XD

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

It doesn't matter! There's no such thing as a perfect art. heart everything made by a person is ART. 3nodding that's one philosophy I get a hold of. And sure! I would really love to have an art trade with you! Besides.. You told me earlier that you want an art from me. Now, I am offering something to you. whee draw anything for me that you may think of. Anything! Surprise me. heart

I don't sell this kind of art anymore, since everyone else wants a full inked bust.

But here, i'll draw you something like this..

heart Book Cover Commission - Teodora and Luna

heart Senshi no Shi

heart Coulisses de Liberte

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I'm just going to hang out in here with you my lovely new friend. emotion_kirakira

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus

It doesn't matter! There's no such thing as a perfect art. heart everything made by a person is ART. 3nodding that's one philosophy I get a hold of. And sure! I would really love to have an art trade with you! Besides.. You told me earlier that you want an art from me. Now, I am offering something to you. whee draw anything for me that you may think of. Anything! Surprise me. heart

I don't sell this kind of art anymore, since everyone else wants a full inked bust.

But here, i'll draw you something like this..

heart Book Cover Commission - Teodora and Luna

heart Senshi no Shi

heart Coulisses de Liberte

x) you're way too nice!
maybe we can do art trade when you finish your auction and i finish my workload : D

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

x) you're way too nice!
maybe we can do art trade when you finish your auction and i finish my workload : D

It's because you were also nice to me. heart you deserve to be cherished, besides. We're friends, aren't we? emotion_kirakira * hugs you as tight as I could*

Much love! heart

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus

x) you're way too nice!

It's because you were also nice to me. heart you deserve to be cherished, besides. We're friends, aren't we? emotion_kirakira * hugs you as tight as I could*

Much love! heart

indeed we are. x)

/holds.
<3

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

indeed we are. x)

/holds.
<3

Awwww! I feel so loved. heart

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon