Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Man-Lover

Sthale

Sorry for late reply I'm been so busy with work ;u;

Ohlolplease ate makes me sound so old haha. Goodluck with college though! ^^

It is. It's supposed to be spring but its still snowing :/ It's like 0 degrees or below that sometimes T__T

Sure thing! Oh and congratz on new HB, I dont think I can top that anymore as I am broke xd

Oh, it's really fine. I've been busy myself, too. QwQ

Thank you so much! I'll do my best in college! And who knows, I may be able to visit you there someday. emotion_kirakira

It's alright, Big sis. Inflation is just too much. I miss the days when having 10,000 Gaia Gold makes you feel on top of the world already. Lol.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
ComtesseDeGloire
Nemariel
Well I sadly don't have enough money to win one of your Gaia auctions, but hopefully I can throw some real cash your way sometime soon! heart The art is lovely, really.
That would be lovely. I would prefer taking RLCs anyway, to be honest. emotion_facepalm

The inflation is just too much to handle. gonk

Feel free to PM me anytime, love! RLCs are open all year 'round~! emotion_kirakira

The inflation is real! I will shoot you a note here or on DA sometime when I have the cash. Been watching your stuff for a while now. heart Good luck with your auction!

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Full Selection 200

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Beautiful art. Wish I had the money to bid. Also, love your avi cosplay! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff