Hnghh that's a lot of AB'd pretty arts heart
100b please~

ohandheyfellowfilipino xD

Dedicated Man-Lover

Sthale
Hnghh that's a lot of AB'd pretty arts heart
100b please~

ohandheyfellowfilipino xD

Why, hello there! It's nice to see a fellow countrymen here and there.

Thank you so much! redface You flatter me, love. emotion_kirakira

Alright, updating bid history, HB! emotion_bigheart
ComtesseDeGloire

Same here <3

I love traditional art! Yours is so detailed~
You're welcome c: I wish I can AB (if you have one) though I just over-spent my budget for art emo

Anti Wife

Oh my goodness, I love your art so much!

Dedicated Man-Lover

Sthale

Same here <3

I love traditional art! Yours is so detailed~
You're welcome c: I wish I can AB (if you have one) though I just over-spent my budget for art emo

So, where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? surprised I live in Manila. 3nodding

I love traditional art too, (isn't it obvious? *gets slapped*) which is why I try to venture out in using different media. 4laugh Though, it's really nice to know that there are still people out there who appreciates trad art, despite being in the digital era. crying

As of now, I just keep the thread going and see how high (or low), offers could get. (I'm actually trying my luck if there would be any RLC takers. emotion_facepalm ) sweatdrop

Dedicated Man-Lover

Kings Fallen Angel

Oh my goodness! I love you, too! Thank you for stopping by, love! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Anti Wife

ComtesseDeGloire
Kings Fallen Angel

Oh my goodness! I love you, too! Thank you for stopping by, love! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

It's my pleasure! I plan on eventually bidding heart

Dedicated Man-Lover

Kings Fallen Angel

Go ahead! You are all welcome to bid. 3nodding

Anti Wife

ComtesseDeGloire
Kings Fallen Angel

Go ahead! You are all welcome to bid. 3nodding

I would but no money at the moment sweatdrop emo

Dedicated Man-Lover

Kings Fallen Angel

You may consider RLC as an option. I do sketches for very cheap prices, though it would still depend on the level of complexity. 3nodding

Anti Wife

ComtesseDeGloire
Kings Fallen Angel

You may consider RLC as an option. I do sketches for very cheap prices, though it would still depend on the level of complexity. 3nodding

I'll ke p that in mind ^^
ComtesseDeGloire

Originally from QC, but now moved to Canada xD

Yeah its obvious and quite lovely too >u< Hghnn I'm originally more of a trad artist myself before but decided to broaden my interest with digital..you know to cope up as well with the new ;u; But definitely there are people out there that does and appreciates trad art!

I wont be surprised if you're going to get prices like your AB ^^ oh and goodluck snagging rlc whee

Versatile Werewolf

20,690 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Master 1000
ComtesseDeGloire
Shaded Wolf Lady2
wish i had your price range to bid..amazing art wahmbulance

Awww. You can start off the bid. Starting bid is only 50B. Who knows? Maybe no one would no longer surpass your offer after that. We'll never know. 3nodding

Or you can order an RLC. I sell cheap pencil sketches. You can check it on my RLC page.

*points on signature*

i dont have a credit card yet =[

Dedicated Man-Lover

Sthale

Originally from QC, but now moved to Canada xD

Yeah its obvious and quite lovely too >u< Hghnn I'm originally more of a trad artist myself before but decided to broaden my interest with digital..you know to cope up as well with the new ;u; But definitely there are people out there that does and appreciates trad art!

I wont be surprised if you're going to get prices like your AB ^^ oh and goodluck snagging rlc whee

Oh, wow! I grew up in QC too, but left for Manila, when my dad was assigned to a different office. 3nodding

I have relatives in Canada! Specifically in Alberta, and some friends living in Ottawa. 4laugh

I do digital art, too, but.. I can't express my ideas properly through digital art, which is why I keep going back to using just pen and paper. emotion_facepalm Huhu. May all the deities bless people like you! crying

Thank you, love! emotion_hug

Dedicated Man-Lover

Shaded Wolf Lady2

i dont have a credit card yet =[

Oh, I see. QwQ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items