• Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

Off to bed! Don't sleep too late, lil one! heart

Dedicated Man-Lover

celticheavens
✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

Off to bed! Don't sleep too late, lil one! heart

Yes, big sister! I'll be heading to bed soon. Just fixing my things. 3nodding Nighty-night! emotion_kirakira emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Dedicated Man-Lover

AUCTION ON-GOING.

AUCTION ENDS ON June 5, 2014.

12:00 Midnight - Philippine Time Zone (UTC+08:00)

Noble Demigod

My turn, bump heart

Dedicated Man-Lover

Azami Blossom

I was supposed to send you an art status update, but it seems you only accept PM from friends. sweatdrop

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I'm halfway done with your art request. So, expect it sent anytime soon, Mademoiselle. 3nodding

Dedicated Man-Lover

La Constantine
My turn, bump heart

Sassy, fabulous fox. emotion_awesome

Noble Demigod

ComtesseDeGloire
La Constantine
My turn, bump heart

Sassy, fabulous fox. emotion_awesome

Yep

High-functioning Paradox

ComtesseDeGloire
Azami Blossom

I was supposed to send you an art status update, but it seems you only accept PM from friends. sweatdrop

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I'm halfway done with your art request. So, expect it sent anytime soon, Mademoiselle. 3nodding

Ok, I'll open my pm's back up.
Cool, I can't wait. ^_^ I love your art.

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
ComtesseDeGloire
Lunaric Sun
I was thinking of doing a black messenger style bag and using it for the over flap :3 oh a headband would be cool too :3

I own 2 Hakamas, they arent from japan or anything one was custom made to my size the other I ordered offline because my LARP group is based in feudal japan so we try to dress as historically accurate as we can ~ it would be really awesome to travel to Asia, my cousin lived in Thailand and China for a few years and he sent home some really cool stuff, I even have fabric he brought me back from India :3

I love your art <3 there was no way I could pass up the opportunity.

Oh, like an accent fabric for a messenger bag! ((hurhur..Now I feel like doing bags as well!)) emotion_bigheart

I want to make a Kimono or a Yukata soon! I am expecting another cosplay/costrip event in our university this year. We have it annually. whee oh, i see! I love dressing historical or wearing national dresses of other countries. I only have a "Changsam" (Long Chinese Dress) i wore for my debut. It's black, with gold accents. It's very pretty. emotion_kirakira it's really nice to travel and get fabrics from different countries because local cloth stores don't usually have authentic ones. Lucky youuuuu! 4laugh

D'aww. I'll make a freebie for you soon. Because I love you so much. emotion_kirakira
lol you should :3 it is fun. I'm probably going to pick up fabric tomorrow after work xD

I want to make a yukata really badly but I just haven't found the perfect fabric or a pattern I'm able to comprehend x.x

That sounds beautiful <3 yea I'm thinking of probably making a blanket with it because I don't have the heart to cut it up its so pretty.

emotion_kirakira aww you don't have to do that ~ I know you are very busy with your commissions<3

Dedicated Man-Lover

Azami Blossom

Ok, I'll open my pm's back up.
Cool, I can't wait. ^_^ I love your art.

Thank you very much, Mademoiselle! emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces