16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
omuren
Halario
omuren
Halario
That DRAMAtical Murder art, ugh, so good.
I'm gonna stalk your Tumblr, now.
Byebye.
EDIT: That Shiroba is...you made me like Shiroba :c. That was probably my second least favorite ending. Clear's was so bad I couldn't even watch it, though...

Thank you!! <3

And really?? I actually really liked Koujaku's bad end. ;v;'' I mean it was ******** up but I dunno I kinda liked it, too.. Clear's was.. yeeeaaa
The only ending I had trouble finishing was Virus/Trip, it made me so sick just oh god leave my son alone. gonk

I dunno. I couldn't find Shiroba or red Koujaku attractive at all.
Oo...I tried to watch all of Virus/Trip, but I couldn't find all the parts. I watched what I could, though.
I've never hated an anime character as much as I hate Trip. There were things you were never meant to do with cake...or giant artificial black lions.

I really liked Ren and Mink's bad ends, though. Especially Mink's. You hardly ever get to see Sly, after all. I'm pretty neutral on Noiz's bad end.

Who's your favorite character?
Well if you're curious about the trash twins here's a complete playlist. Careful tho it's so ********. gonk
******** I KNOW RIGHT?? Trip freaks me the ******** out between the two I have to say I like Virus more but then again I'm not even sure then. He's one of those super quiet people and you know how they are. lol
Have to say I didn't mind Mink's BE much, I wish we got to see more Sly and I think it's kinda lame tbh that at the end when Aoba just 'accepts' him hes like 'o ok cool man ill leave u alone then' like no bb don't go pl s

Uuugh Sei is my fav. ;A;
I don't know why, you don't even get to really meet him til Ren's route but I dunno somethin about him it's just so perfect. Ren is close second he's the sweetest thing ever I cried so hard at the end of his Route in both games ug h.

Oo, thank you! I only missed 2 segments of it. The one where he was about to be raped by a giant artificial lion is one of them. Ugh, that cake part, tho...for some reason that bothered me the most. I just. Why can't Aoba turn into Sly to deal with all this? He's slipped into that mindset for reasons a lot less serious than this, before. I think Sly would enjoy it, honestly.
I dunno. Virus just seems...a lot more stable. Probably the wine.

I find it kind of stupid, too. His personality could have changed at least a little, or they could have just stayed separate and let Sly take over occasionally. I wanted more bonding time >:c (because really, if he could get along...ish, with Noiz, he could totally get along with Sly - right? Actually I assume he could get along with just about anybody.)

I'm not a fan of him. I prefer Mizuki over Sei...even if he died/was made into a vegetable really fast, whatever.

Ugh, Ren. I love him so much. He's my favorite! Such a sweetie. My second favorite is Noiz. I'm not sure why I liked Noiz in the beginning. There was something about his indifference, brattiness and social ineptitude that I found charming, I guess.

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren
Well if you're curious about the trash twins here's a complete playlist. Careful tho it's so ********. gonk
******** I KNOW RIGHT?? Trip freaks me the ******** out between the two I have to say I like Virus more but then again I'm not even sure then. He's one of those super quiet people and you know how they are. lol
Have to say I didn't mind Mink's BE much, I wish we got to see more Sly and I think it's kinda lame tbh that at the end when Aoba just 'accepts' him hes like 'o ok cool man ill leave u alone then' like no bb don't go pl s

Uuugh Sei is my fav. ;A;
I don't know why, you don't even get to really meet him til Ren's route but I dunno somethin about him it's just so perfect. Ren is close second he's the sweetest thing ever I cried so hard at the end of his Route in both games ug h.

Oo, thank you! I only missed 2 segments of it. The one where he was about to be raped by a giant artificial lion is one of them. Ugh, that cake part, tho...for some reason that bothered me the most. I just. Why can't Aoba turn into Sly to deal with all this? He's slipped into that mindset for reasons a lot less serious than this, before. I think Sly would enjoy it, honestly.

I find it kind of stupid, too. His personality could have changed at least a little, or they could have just stayed separate and let Sly take over occasionally. I wanted more bonding time >:c (because really, if he could get along...ish, with Noiz, he could totally get along with Sly - right? Actually I assume he could get along with just about anybody.)

I'm not a fan of him. I prefer Mizuki over Sei...even if he died/was made into a vegetable really fast, whatever.

Ugh, Ren. I love him so much. He's my favorite! Such a sweetie. My second favorite is Noiz. I'm not sure why I liked Noiz in the beginning. There was something about his indifference, brattiness and social ineptitude that I found charming, I guess.

Oh my god I know. gonk
As gross and ******** up as it sounds I'd take Virus over Trip.. Trip just freaks me the ******** out you get this weird vibe from him - fictional or not - to just stay the ******** away. I mean they're both garbage but if I HAD to choose..

Oh my god that's what I was thinking too! It's kinda lazy imo that he just kinda disappears like c'mon. |: You've been fighting with him all this time and just because he acknowledges you you're like o ok das cool bye
Oh man I'd love to see Sly and Noiz.. they'd get into so much s**t and have so much fun. lol

Y'kno.. I wasn't a huge Mizuki fan til the second game and I finished his route and just oh god. ;A; It was so cute and sweet and he's the biggest nerd I just love everyone in their own way aaaa.
I have such mixed feelings for Noiz 'cuz on one hand he's such an immature little s**t but then he can be so calm and collected and sweet like you wanna punch him in the face then smooch him y'kno??

Wheezing Noob

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
omuren
Halario
omuren

Uuugh Sei is my fav. ;A;

Oh my god I know. gonk
As gross and ******** up as it sounds I'd take Virus over Trip.. Trip just freaks me the ******** out you get this weird vibe from him - fictional or not - to just stay the ******** away. I mean they're both garbage but if I HAD to choose..

Oh my god that's what I was thinking too! It's kinda lazy imo that he just kinda disappears like c'mon. |: You've been fighting with him all this time and just because he acknowledges you you're like o ok das cool bye
Oh man I'd love to see Sly and Noiz.. they'd get into so much s**t and have so much fun. lol

Y'kno.. I wasn't a huge Mizuki fan til the second game and I finished his route and just oh god. ;A; It was so cute and sweet and he's the biggest nerd I just love everyone in their own way aaaa.
I have such mixed feelings for Noiz 'cuz on one hand he's such an immature little s**t but then he can be so calm and collected and sweet like you wanna punch him in the face then smooch him y'kno??

Oh, yeah, of course! :X Just being in the same room as Trip would freak me out. Or his lion allmate, for that matter. I was actually really looking forward to their route, at first. I thought they'd make a nice trio, right? But then they turned out to be creepy assholes, and I was vaguely ashamed of ever liking them. Now whenever I see them I cuss at them, lol.

Very lazy. :c
But, I guess, they're technically the same person. It wouldn't be so hard for them to accept each other...right? Actually, no, never-mind. Sly might as well be another person completely. Complete opposite of Aoba.
Ahhh, that'd be awesome! Noiz and Sly sound like an amazing couple. Then they could do all the kinky stuff Aoba would never want to do! C: lol
Their rather immature personalities woul- actually. They'd probably kill each other.

Waitasecond. RE:connect has a Mizuki route??? OH MY GOD. WHY DID I NEVER KNOW THIS!? I-yes. I'm watching this later tonight! Eeeeeiiii! Ahem. Anyway.
I love everyone, too. Their personalities are really unique. I think my least favorite is the Koujaku route, honestly. He's a great guy, but...I don't like that they'd been friends for almost their entire lives. The relationship feels amazingly awkward to me.
Ahhh, but that's what I love about him. He's such a little (pervy) s**t all the time!

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren
Oh my god I know. gonk

Oh, yeah, of course! :X Just being in the same room as Trip would freak me out. Or his lion allmate, for that matter. I was actually really looking forward to their route, at first. I thought they'd make a nice trio, right? But then they turned out to be creepy assholes, and I was vaguely ashamed of ever liking them. Now whenever I see them I cuss at them, lol.

But, I guess, they're technically the same person. It wouldn't be so hard for them to accept each other...right? Actually, no, never-mind. Sly might as well be another person completely. Complete opposite of Aoba.
Ahhh, that'd be awesome! Noiz and Sly sound like an amazing couple. Then they could do all the kinky stuff Aoba would never want to do! C: lol
Their rather immature personalities woul- actually. They'd probably kill each other.

Waitasecond. RE:connect has a Mizuki route??? OH MY GOD. WHY DID I NEVER KNOW THIS!? I-yes. I'm watching this later tonight! Eeeeeiiii! Ahem. Anyway.
I love everyone, too. Their personalities are really unique. I think my least favorite is the Koujaku route, honestly. He's a great guy, but...I don't like that they'd been friends for almost their entire lives. The relationship feels amazingly awkward to me.
Ahhh, but that's what I love about him. He's such a little (pervy) s**t all the time!

Oh man same same seriously. IT's just the whole.. I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't have the whole sex slave/prisoner thing I mean a poly relationship would be ******** amazing like god bless thank but that little added detail just made it so gross. ;; And how they treated Aoba ugh it's just gross.
I'm really biased toward Virus because of his allmate I think.. I love snakes. ;v;'
STILL GROSS THO

okok I got it tho
Sly just gets his own body.. somehow. There. :'n|
Nothing else in the damn game makes sense so it'lL WORK OK
Then Noiz can have the weirdass kinky boyfriend he's always wanted and we're all happy.
I'd love to see Noiz and Sly interact tho oh my god. lol Can you imagine how often they would argue and be at each other's throats you thought Noiz and Koujaku were bad.

Oh my god I wanted to like Koujaku's route so much but the SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT OH GOD. And the end when they're actually together just kill me it was so awful I had to keep pausing because oh god you ******** nerd ********

YES OH MY GODDD!
It's after all the events happen and it's so nerdy and cute.
Aoba has his own too, but it's more like an origin and you get to learn about his parents and I won't deny it I ended up sobbing it's so sweet and sad and oh god. ;A;
And there's an extra thing which is his birthday and the gifts he got and his twitter log he's the biggest nerd ever.

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
omuren
Halario
omuren
Oh my god I know. gonk

Oh man same same seriously. IT's just the whole.. I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't have the whole sex slave/prisoner thing I mean a poly relationship would be ******** amazing like god bless thank but that little added detail just made it so gross. ;; And how they treated Aoba ugh it's just gross.
I'm really biased toward Virus because of his allmate I think.. I love snakes. ;v;'
STILL GROSS THO

okok I got it tho
Then Noiz can have the weirdass kinky boyfriend he's always wanted and we're all happy.
I'd love to see Noiz and Sly interact tho oh my god. lol Can you imagine how often they would argue and be at each other's throats you thought Noiz and Koujaku were bad.

Oh my god I wanted to like Koujaku's route so much but the SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT OH GOD. And the end when they're actually together just kill me it was so awful I had to keep pausing because oh god you ******** nerd ********

YES OH MY GODDD!
Aoba has his own too, but it's more like an origin and you get to learn about his parents and I won't deny it I ended up sobbing it's so sweet and sad and oh god. ;A;
And there's an extra thing which is his birthday and the gifts he got and his twitter log he's the biggest nerd ever.

Pft, yep, excluding that one little detail...lol. I hate how they treated Aoba :c
He's such a nice guy...
I don't mind the snake joining in on the fun, honestly. Snakes are gorgeous, and I also love them.
That'd be...really ******** scary, but also a good solution, lol. Especially since Aoba has no intention of using scrap, really. Unless someone gets taken over, again...
Ofc it'll work. I'm sure you could get an alpha or some s**t and personalize it...right? And put his conscious in there?
When you put it that way...they do sound hilarious together.
Haha, angry sex every 10 minutes! (if only)
They're pretty funny togehter. Koujaku gets worked up so easily.
I really wanted to, too...but....ughhhh. Lol.
That hair thing was creepy, btw. So creepy.
Wait. HE DOES!? Ffff the stuff I didn't know!!! I have so much to watch, now...

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren
STILL GROSS THO

okok I got it tho

YES OH MY GODDD!

Pft, yep, excluding that one little detail...lol. I hate how they treated Aoba :c
He's such a nice guy...
I don't mind the snake joining in on the fun, honestly. Snakes are gorgeous, and I also love them.
That'd be...really ******** scary, but also a good solution, lol. Especially since Aoba has no intention of using scrap, really. Unless someone gets taken over, again...
Ofc it'll work. I'm sure you could get an alpha or some s**t and personalize it...right? And put his conscious in there?

Bruh.. bruh. emotion_brofist you get me
I thought I was just a gross ******** for not being all that opposed to 'em

OH my god seriously
u and me
we're on the same wavelength i was thinking the same thing : |

YOU DO OH GOD
im serious tho be prepared to tear up during aoba's thing oh my god
and when hes a lil bab
oh god so precious ; v ;

are you excited for the new game??

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
omuren
Halario
omuren
STILL GROSS THO

okok I got it tho

YES OH MY GODDD!

He's such a nice guy...

OH my god seriously
u and me

YOU DO OH GOD
and when hes a lil bab
oh god so precious ; v ;

Lol. I will probably cry :X I'm so easily moved, it's terrible.
Awww, he did make an adorable kid. (and really did look like a girl)

Well, it's only being released in Japan, right? At least, it hasn't been announced yet, I think.
(I assume you're talking about Re:code.)
It looks amazing! And I can actually get it since it's, ah, "safe".
I heard there was a Sly blue route? Sounds like a really good addition.
I'm looking forward to the fluff c:

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren

OH my god seriously
u and me

YOU DO OH GOD
and when hes a lil bab
oh god so precious ; v ;

Well, it's only being released in Japan, right? At least, it hasn't been announced yet, I think.

Oh god I'm not the only one. lol
Made my friend watch it earlier and they were sobbing at the end too.

And yea. emo
And it's all sfw and stuff, I'm not sure what exactly is gonna be in it yet or if Sly does get his own route - I reallyreallyreally hope he does. I wish I could find more info on it my god there's NOTHING. Except for it being called an 'adventure' game. lol

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
omuren
Halario
omuren

OH my god seriously
u and me

YOU DO OH GOD
and when hes a lil bab
oh god so precious ; v ;

And yea. emo
And it's all sfw and stuff, I'm not sure what exactly is gonna be in it yet or if Sly does get his own route - I reallyreallyreally hope he does. I wish I could find more info on it my god there's NOTHING. Except for it being called an 'adventure' game. lol

Why is Aoba friends with all these prominent gang heads? Who all have terrible pasts?
Makes no sense what-so-ever!

Hnng, I hope he does.
Pffft, fitting name.

(I assume the anime is going to continue to be SFW?)

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren
Halario
omuren

OH my god seriously
u and me

YOU DO OH GOD
and when hes a lil bab
oh god so precious ; v ;

And yea. emo

Why is Aoba friends with all these prominent gang heads? Who all have terrible pasts?
Makes no sense what-so-ever!

Hnng, I hope he does.
Pffft, fitting name.

(I assume the anime is going to continue to be SFW?)

Oh my god I Know lol
He attracts some of the worst people I ******** swear
/coughtripandvirusandirlydontlikeminkmucheitherdonthitmepls

And oh yea of course
Then again they said it wouldn't be a 'yaoi' anime
And would you look at that Noiz kisses Aoba in what.. the second eps I think it was?
Then you have him holding Koujakus hand and cupping Clear's face and s**t yea yall ain't fooling us lol

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas