1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren
Yes. cool
Ugh I love Clear he's such a cute little nerd. ;v;
His ending.. yea I'd call it terrifying it's just the whole thing was so unsettling and how different he was like holy ******** what happened to you bb.

Oh my god same, what really pissed me off was the whole.. I wanna say Aoba had fkn stockholm syndrome like you idiot why would you fly accross the goddamn planet for someone that did all that to you , then to juST BE IGNORED FOR NEARLY A MONTH C'MON DUMBASS. :n||

I'm so biased toward Ren tho like none of the other boyfriends even come close. cry

I wasn't too fond of him at first, but he grew on me. I...I don't understand how Aoba did not top Clear. I really don't. Clear is more uke than Aoba, damnit. >:c (haha, the time he asked to top Ren was so awkward, I couldn't watch it)
I was fine with the imprisonment and changed Clear, but...extreme mod modification is so...so UCK! I read a fix it fic with Clear's bad end in mind. It was really good. I know! So awful! Ughhh.

I would totally be Mink's friend, tho. He just doesn't seem like boyfriend material. Especially for Aoba...they're too different. It feels weird. :X That period of ignoring Aoba pissed me off. But. I guess I can understand his, uh, kind of unforgiving nature. Imprisonment and family murdered, after all.

Ohgod me too. Ren is my favorite anime character of all time. Ughhhhh such a good route. I should go watch it again. (although I'm not sure how I feel about him being in Sei's body. At LEAST get that hair cut, buddy. It's so ugly.)

He didn't stick out to me much until it got to his route.. and just I have no idea. His desire to help Aoba was so cute. ;A; And just do whatever to make him happy aaa.
and oh my goD I KNOW. Koujaku too just.. c'mon man. You cannot tell me Koujaku would not be a total bottom with guys like do not even.
Oh my god Ren tho.. :
Gotta say I was not disappointed in the events that came later tho. 8')

omg same
I'd love to hang with Mink just.. yea
And I guess I sort of understand but then I don't I dunno. I just feel like he could of dealt with the whole situation a lot better. :'n|
The whole r:c route I was screaming at my monitor calling Aoba an idiot because what the ******** are you doing son.

... I have nothing to say to that because I like Sei/Aoba too. lol
I'm disgusting trash don't look at me.

Wheezing Noob

Senpai on the Sheets
Bruh let me just sell some stuff to make 70b emotion_awesome

Bruh. heart redface

Pemmu's Senpai

Magical Girl

omuren
Senpai on the Sheets

Bruh. heart redface
I'll do it later since the last day's @ Dec 1. Clingy aff with my items rn. I'll buy G-cash and sell the items in the future just for this. emo

Wheezing Noob

Senpai on the Sheets
omuren
Senpai on the Sheets

Bruh. heart redface
I'll do it later since the last day's @ Dec 1. Clingy aff with my items rn. I'll buy G-cash and sell the items in the future just for this. emo

Oh my god ;A;
I don't even know what to say to that thank you so much wow I had no idea people liked my stuff that much. ;v; heart heart

Wheezing Noob

Dedicated Explorer

omuren
heart

Lovely style!

I'd like to bid 20b for bust~

Wheezing Noob

Sir Adler Hess
omuren
heart

Lovely style!

I'd like to bid 20b for bust~

Thank you! ;o;!! heart

Wheezing Noob

Destitute Loiterer

100b on fb please.. TwT <3

Wheezing Noob

Benny Cumberbun

afdag thaNK YOU ;A;!!! heart

Wheezing Noob

Destitute Loiterer

omuren
Benny Cumberbun

afdag thaNK YOU ;A;!!! heart
my pleASURE

i've been. creeping around for a few days wanting to bid cause ur art is. wowowo ;w; amaZING
(also dmmd yespls ty omg)

Partying Prophet

120bil on fb!

Wheezing Noob

Bleikur
120bil on fb!

Thank you! heart heart

Partying Prophet

omuren

Thank you! heart heart

you are welcome! your art is amazing!
I saw you in CB in one of my art drops, and stalked you down.

My OC would look amazing in your style 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces