Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Halario
That DRAMAtical Murder art, ugh, so good.
I'm gonna stalk your Tumblr, now.
Byebye.
EDIT: That Shiroba is...you made me like Shiroba :c. That was probably my second least favorite ending. Clear's was so bad I couldn't even watch it, though...

Thank you!! <3

And really?? I actually really liked Koujaku's bad end. ;v;'' I mean it was ******** up but I dunno I kinda liked it, too.. Clear's was.. yeeeaaa
The only ending I had trouble finishing was Virus/Trip, it made me so sick just oh god leave my son alone. gonk

Wheezing Noob

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
omuren
Halario
Byebye.
EDIT: That Shiroba is...you made me like Shiroba :c. That was probably my second least favorite ending. Clear's was so bad I couldn't even watch it, though...

Thank you!! <3

And really?? I actually really liked Koujaku's bad end. ;v;'' I mean it was ******** up but I dunno I kinda liked it, too.. Clear's was.. yeeeaaa
The only ending I had trouble finishing was Virus/Trip, it made me so sick just oh god leave my son alone. gonk

I dunno. I couldn't find Shiroba or red Koujaku attractive at all.
Oo...I tried to watch all of Virus/Trip, but I couldn't find all the parts. I watched what I could, though.
I've never hated an anime character as much as I hate Trip. There were things you were never meant to do with cake...or giant artificial black lions.

I really liked Ren and Mink's bad ends, though. Especially Mink's. You hardly ever get to see Sly, after all. I'm pretty neutral on Noiz's bad end.

Who's your favorite character?

Wheezing Noob

Halario
omuren
Halario
Byebye.

Thank you!! <3

I dunno. I couldn't find Shiroba or red Koujaku attractive at all.
Oo...I tried to watch all of Virus/Trip, but I couldn't find all the parts. I watched what I could, though.
I've never hated an anime character as much as I hate Trip. There were things you were never meant to do with cake...or giant artificial black lions.

I really liked Ren and Mink's bad ends, though. Especially Mink's. You hardly ever get to see Sly, after all. I'm pretty neutral on Noiz's bad end.

Who's your favorite character?
Well if you're curious about the trash twins here's a complete playlist. Careful tho it's so ********. gonk
******** I KNOW RIGHT?? Trip freaks me the ******** out between the two I have to say I like Virus more but then again I'm not even sure then. He's one of those super quiet people and you know how they are. lol
Have to say I didn't mind Mink's BE much, I wish we got to see more Sly and I think it's kinda lame tbh that at the end when Aoba just 'accepts' him hes like 'o ok cool man ill leave u alone then' like no bb don't go pl s

Uuugh Sei is my fav. ;A;
I don't know why, you don't even get to really meet him til Ren's route but I dunno somethin about him it's just so perfect. Ren is close second he's the sweetest thing ever I cried so hard at the end of his Route in both games ug h.

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Wheezing Noob

Quick Reply

Submit