Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Fairy

Hola, how goes it?
YOU ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL. gonk It's so clean and sharp and everything's so nice. uguuu.

AND I CAN TALK ABOUT DMMd ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

//hyperventilating.

OG Fatcat

11,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Do you draw furries?
If so, 30bil for a bust

Destitute Loiterer

omuren

oh my god
fukkin
u get me man
bless u
cry heart

******** THEY SHOULD OF DONE IT
i wanted a top!aoba sO BAD
clear would of been perfect
u cant tell me koujaku wouldnt bottom sometimes
and ren like
com e o n
why do u do this nitro
weeps

WHEEZES YES
gdi i want aoba to top all of them
every one
pls
plsss omfg gOD
they just need another. like. little. thing. even just one more set of drama cds just pls let aoba top omfg

Wheezing Noob

Yumewa
Hola, how goes it?

hi there! 4laugh
its going pretty well actually, yourself?

Wheezing Noob

Rabean
YOU ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL. gonk It's so clean and sharp and everything's so nice. uguuu.

AND I CAN TALK ABOUT DMMd ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

//hyperventilating.

aaaaa thank you so much!! ;v; <3

AND YES LET TALK ABOUT IT!
fav route?? emotion_kirakira

Wheezing Noob

SceneFag Bee
Do you draw furries?
If so, 30bil for a bust

yes i do! 4laugh
thank you so much! heart
omuren

My favourite has to be Ren (has a thing for the seme puppy type ///////), but Clear and Noiz was sweet too! I had to admit though, Clear's 'dying/love' scene was a little ridiculous, like, you're dying, why do you...e _____e

I didn't like Mink's route, mainly because I don't enjoy when things are being forced. ;; y;; and because he's like an old man compared to the rest

Koujaku was just neutral for me, didn't have an opinion. xD Though the 'iiyo' freaked me out, I thought my game glitched.

What about you? emotion_dowant

Wheezing Noob

Rabean
omuren

My favourite has to be Ren (has a thing for the seme puppy type ///////), but Clear and Noiz was sweet too! I had to admit though, Clear's 'dying/love' scene was a little ridiculous, like, you're dying, why do you...e _____e

I didn't like Mink's route, mainly because I don't enjoy when things are being forced. ;; y;; and because he's like an old man compared to the rest

Koujaku was just neutral for me, didn't have an opinion. xD Though the 'iiyo' freaked me out, I thought my game glitched.

What about you? emotion_dowant

YAAAAAASSSSS
ren buddies emotion_brofist
i cried so hard at the end of his route no ******** joke ;v;
plus sei is my absolute fav character i have no idea why and i was so happy to get to finally see and hear him aaaaa
such a precious bab

omg i know lol
clears sex scene was just.. wat
wats going on
no
clear no
u dont need the d
u need a hosPITAL

******** ME TOO
i reallyreallyreally do not like mink
like i kinda understand why he was such a d**k
but that doesnt excuse your actions ok
ur a d**k go away
and aoba chasing after him in the end just ????
bot has goddamn stockholm syndrome and it made me so uncomfortable

koujakus gave me such awful secondhand embarassment
why is he allowed outside
why
gonk
omuren

AWWWW YEAH, ANOTHER REN FAN! emotion_awesome Those are always my favourite, the obedient (sometimes), loyal, but still rough at times and very toned 'big puppy' type. CALL ME CRAZY, BUT THAT'S JUST ABSOLUTELY SEXY/ADORABLE. gonk

And Aoba too, how can you EVEN get up at a time like that. If it was me, I would be crying my eyes out, being all gross with mucous flying everywhere because, uh, I don't know, maybe MY LOVED ONE IS ABOUT TO DIE??

I used Nitro Skip all the way in Mink's route because I wanted to get over with it and play Ren's, LOL. Which is why I totally missed the yellow socks joke about Aoba until I went on tumblr. (Aoba too, I had better expectations of him. emotion_donotwant )

Oh yeah, that too, the fact that he's short-tempered makes it even worse. I felt very awkward when playing his route, if it were me, I'd be like ' why do I have such a loud and embarrassing friend emotion_facepalm '. The nosebleed was hilarious though.

Wheezing Noob

Benny Cumberbun
omuren

oh my god
fukkin
u get me man
bless u
cry heart

******** THEY SHOULD OF DONE IT
i wanted a top!aoba sO BAD
clear would of been perfect
u cant tell me koujaku wouldnt bottom sometimes
and ren like
com e o n
why do u do this nitro
weeps

WHEEZES YES
gdi i want aoba to top all of them
every one
pls
plsss omfg gOD
they just need another. like. little. thing. even just one more set of drama cds just pls let aoba top omfg

oh my god
i want him to top noiz so bad
put him in his place
emotion_drool

******** ME TOO

Wheezing Noob

Rabean
omuren

AWWWW YEAH, ANOTHER REN FAN! emotion_awesome Those are always my favourite, the obedient (sometimes), loyal, but still rough at times and very toned 'big puppy' type. CALL ME CRAZY, BUT THAT'S JUST ABSOLUTELY SEXY/ADORABLE. gonk

And Aoba too, how can you EVEN get up at a time like that. If it was me, I would be crying my eyes out, being all gross with mucous flying everywhere because, uh, I don't know, maybe MY LOVED ONE IS ABOUT TO DIE??

I used Nitro Skip all the way in Mink's route because I wanted to get over with it and play Ren's, LOL. Which is why I totally missed the yellow socks joke about Aoba until I went on tumblr. (Aoba too, I had better expectations of him. emotion_donotwant )

Oh yeah, that too, the fact that he's short-tempered makes it even worse. I felt very awkward when playing his route, if it were me, I'd be like ' why do I have such a loud and embarrassing friend emotion_facepalm '. The nosebleed was hilarious though.

god ren fans are so rare holy s**t bless u
he gets written off so many times as just 'the dog' and its like
no
did we play the same ******** game

uuuugh yes emotion_drool
and hes such a qt lil ignorant bab ; v ;

LOOOOOOL SERIOUSLY
his route was just so gross to me
i need to play again and i might actually take some time and play it but ugh
dunno man :'n|

koujaku with a nosebleed is a ******** blessing holy s**t
i cant tell you how many times i had to pause it and walk away because it was just
no
oh my god
what the ********
why are you
******** NO
STOP
emotion_facepalm
omuren

I know right, I mean, I am not into that weird shiz. I would be very grateful if the game didn't always shoved the 'dog' title in my face. I like his rhyme look though, when he got transferred into Sei's body, he looked too lanky in comparison. ; y;

I took time to play the first route, then I auto skipped the beginning for everyone else. xD I also played a little bit of reconnect, but stopped because it was literally just H scenes, or screwed up bad ends. OTL

Ohhhh Koujaku, you are such a dork. I could never take him seriously because of his personality, but also how his nose scar looks like that one guy (Iruka?) from Naruto. //falls off chair.

OG Fatcat

11,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
omuren
SceneFag Bee
Do you draw furries?
If so, 30bil for a bust

yes i do! 4laugh
thank you so much! heart

December is sooo far away, haha
gonk

/

Fearboss's Princess

Tiny Trader

8,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Newbie Hero 500
gaia_crown hey there! i'd like to up the half-body bid to 110b, please! (and while i'm here and you're talking about dmmd: how about tae, tbh, she's rad!) gaia_crown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff