Welcome to Gaia! ::

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
Where is Thana? i begin to worry a little.. emotion_0A0
They're on and off. They just posted in my thread earlier today but seemed to have taken a 2 day break
-is the ultimate stalker-
e ue;
I see. I hope he's feeling better with the meds and stuff. x3
D: Yeah, same. Getting your wisdom teeth removed can be some serious suckage.
I'm just socially unmotivated right now

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
They're on and off. They just posted in my thread earlier today but seemed to have taken a 2 day break
e ue;

Uh, years back i almost die from a wisdom tooth.I was on vacation in Rhodes and the damn thing caused me some troubles.But i was sooo outta my head that paid Absolutely no attention whatsoever.
So a few days after it started bugging me i was slightly swollen at the right side of my face.Nothing i couldn't cover with a few hair locks and careful application of dark eye shadow.I was very tanned so it worked miracles.

But after a week or so my mouth simply wouldn't open.I was that swollen.Bestie dragged me to the hospital.And they kept me in!
They cut under my chin and shoved a tube in there for various stuff to come out while i was mumbling about a rave i HAD to attend.I was feverish to the point of no return but also i wanted to go to that rave for a girl i was into back then! Their greatest fear was i would die of septicemia before meds work.
Long story short i stayed hospitalized for a month with antibiotics and a guy who on a daily basis was trying to make my jaw work again. And that tube shoved in there. When i managed to open my mouth wide enough for the doctors to work they took the thing out.

Fun fact : My mouth worked properly after i came back to Athens and few months later met my boyfriend,husbandu naou. rofl
Moral of the story :Wisdom teeth do suck!

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ThanatosRising
I'm just socially unmotivated right now
Awwws.... emotion_hug

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
e ue;

Uh, years back i almost die from a wisdom tooth.I was on vacation in Rhodes and the damn thing caused me some troubles.But i was sooo outta my head that paid Absolutely no attention whatsoever.
So a few days after it started bugging me i was slightly swollen at the right side of my face.Nothing i couldn't cover with a few hair locks and careful application of dark eye shadow.I was very tanned so it worked miracles.

But after a week or so my mouth simply wouldn't open.I was that swollen.Bestie dragged me to the hospital.And they kept me in!
They cut under my chin and shoved a tube in there for various stuff to come out while i was mumbling about a rave i HAD to attend.I was feverish to the point of no return but also i wanted to go to that rave for a girl i was into back then! Their greatest fear was i would die of septicemia before meds work.
Long story short i stayed hospitalized for a month with antibiotics and a guy who on a daily basis was trying to make my jaw work again. And that tube shoved in there. When i managed to open my mouth wide enough for the doctors to work they took the thing out.

Fun fact : My mouth worked properly after i came back to Athens and few months later met my boyfriend,husbandu naou. rofl
omg that's awful x wx

I think i have one coming in on the top left.. but it's not hurting and I dont have dental... <__< soooo nope.

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
e ue;

omg that's awful x wx

I think i have one coming in on the top left.. but it's not hurting and I dont have dental... <__< soooo nope.

Yup.It was horrible.
The 3 i still have from time to time they go berserk and try to pop out but they regret it max 2 days later.

See how it goes.If you get signs of anything going wrong however i'd strongly advise you to visit a doc.Very mean teeth.Like for real!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Yazoo_Girl
Yup.It was horrible.
The 3 i still have from time to time they go berserk and try to pop out but they regret it max 2 days later.

See how it goes.If you get signs of anything going wrong however i'd strongly advise you to visit a doc.Very mean teeth.Like for real!
Sounds like it omg no thanks u wu
nnNNNothanksyou.

Yeah so far its been okay it was hurting when it popped through the skin but now i can feel it and it's not so bad.
uuggghhh yeah i guess
D:

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
Yup.It was horrible.

nnNNNothanksyou.

Yeah so far its been okay it was hurting when it popped through the skin but now i can feel it and it's not so bad.
uuggghhh yeah i guess
D:
You kno how they say you got all 4 out,you're a grown up now.

Well fact is growing older is inevitable.Growing up however is indeed optional.Our wisdom teeth seem to agree with the MOTTO! emotion_awesome

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
Yup.It was horrible.

nnNNNothanksyou.

uuggghhh yeah i guess
D:

Well fact is growing older is inevitable.Growing up however is indeed optional.Our wisdom teeth seem to agree with the MOTTO! emotion_awesome
LOL but I don't think everyone has wisdom teeth. Like, some people just DONT get them
and some people get them again and again and again <w<

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl
Yup.It was horrible.

nnNNNothanksyou.

uuggghhh yeah i guess
D:

LOL but I don't think everyone has wisdom teeth. Like, some people just DONT get them
and some people get them again and again and again <w<

Truth.They don't even know the little buggers are there.
And then there are also the rebellious wisdom teeth.Like ours.Ours have personality! True story! emotion_awesome

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Yazoo_Girl

And then there are also the rebellious wisdom teeth.Like ours.Ours have personality! True story! emotion_awesome
emotion_donotwant
I hate them.

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yazoo_Girl

emotion_donotwant
I hate them.

Me too alright. talk2hand
I'm sure way back when when humans didn't have dental, having those extra teeth to replace some of the ones that inevitably fell out was a beautiful thing.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
I'm sure way back when when humans didn't have dental, having those extra teeth to replace some of the ones that inevitably fell out was a beautiful thing.
rofl omg.
My PC isn't doing to hot, it seems :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas