Welcome to Gaia! ::

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

and damn sir, you are getting s**t done today <w<
ThanatosRising
K4TG4R

Yea and they're f'ckn scary as hell. ;w;

What do they do? o_o;

They pretty much just try to keep the peace in Lancaster, PA.
A lot of people say they're not real though gonk
Who honestly really knows... Either way I don't wanna pick a fight w them. LOL

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I usually put on jeans even for that e we i'm going to my grandmas today to babysit so that pjs are staying ooOOONNN.

same... e we
LOL... yeah <w<
it's just easier and more comfortable to... not dress up

XD I don't want to put on jeans just to take them off again in 20 minutes.

How'd (or is, depending on wether you're done or not) the babysitting go~?

Quote:
and damn sir, you are getting s**t done today <w<

lol Chibi's are pretty easy, and anything in a bikini is extra easy because I don't have to colour as much

K4TG4R
A lot of people say they're not real though

XD So are they like an urban legend or something?

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I usually put on jeans even for that e we i'm going to my grandmas today to babysit so that pjs are staying ooOOONNN.

same... e we
LOL... yeah <w<
it's just easier and more comfortable to... not dress up

XD I don't want to put on jeans just to take them off again in 20 minutes.

How'd (or is, depending on wether you're done or not) the babysitting go~?
... true.. = u= usually my store trips are more than 20 minutes tho since we have to go into town.. and then i'm too lazy to take them off after ahahaa

I'm done now and aaahhh.. children.
The highlight of the day was my sister spilling chocolate milk all over my cousins barbies.
I had to undress the barbies, put the clothes away somewhere, tell children to clean the mess, WASH the barbies, clean up the mess because 8 years olds are apparently incapable of cleaning, then shoo them somewhere else.
My cousin threw a fit for Mac and Cheese. Made mac and cheese for the three girls. My cousin who wanted it, eight, barely ate half her bowl. Usually, but freaking annoying.
The four year old ate her bowl.
I had a bowl
My sister ate like... half the box by herself.

Cant forget about me yelling at them to put on their jackets before going outside (my sister had on FLIP FLOPS AND A SKIRT but my mom told her BEFORE she could so i went what the ******** ever go for it its not even worth arguing about), yelling at them to stop torturing the cat, aaaand smacking my cousins hand, eight, for shining the flashlight in the dogs eyes after multiple times being asked not to.

Oh, and the four year old smacking my sister in the eye because she was "asleep".

All in all, a normal day.

= w=
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
... true.. = u= usually my store trips are more than 20 minutes tho since we have to go into town.. and then i'm too lazy to take them off after ahahaa

I'm done now and aaahhh.. children.
The highlight of the day was my sister spilling chocolate milk all over my cousins barbies.
I had to undress the barbies, put the clothes away somewhere, tell children to clean the mess, WASH the barbies, clean up the mess because 8 years olds are apparently incapable of cleaning, then shoo them somewhere else.
My cousin threw a fit for Mac and Cheese. Made mac and cheese for the three girls. My cousin who wanted it, eight, barely ate half her bowl. Usually, but freaking annoying.
The four year old ate her bowl.
I had a bowl
My sister ate like... half the box by herself.

Cant forget about me yelling at them to put on their jackets before going outside (my sister had on FLIP FLOPS AND A SKIRT but my mom told her BEFORE she could so i went what the ******** ever go for it its not even worth arguing about), yelling at them to stop torturing the cat, aaaand smacking my cousins hand, eight, for shining the flashlight in the dogs eyes after multiple times being asked not to.

Oh, and the four year old smacking my sister in the eye because she was "asleep".

All in all, a normal day.

= w=

Those poor barbie dolls.

That tale makes for a good reminder about why I don't like kids and avoid them like the plague >_>; Flip flops and a skirt though? What's the temperature like over there. There's snow on the ground where I am!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising

Hotarla
Huh? XD how does what help if hours are total opposites for what? xD *has no idea what the context of that comment is*

It's easier to sit around naked when everyone else is asleep. Reduces the risk of someone walking in or seeing you through the window o_o

LOOOOL oh well I suppose that's true! But I'm a very modest person, I hate showing skin...>.> hence the reason I hate summer so much...xDDDDDD I don't even have a swimming suit! Haven't worn one in yeaaaaaaars...xD;;
Hotarla

LOOOOL oh well I suppose that's true! But I'm a very modest person, I hate showing skin...>.> hence the reason I hate summer so much...xDDDDDD I don't even have a swimming suit! Haven't worn one in yeaaaaaaars...xD;;

It's not really.. showing... skin if no one's around to see ninja

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising

Those poor barbie dolls.

That tale makes for a good reminder about why I don't like kids and avoid them like the plague >_>; Flip flops and a skirt though? What's the temperature like over there. There's snow on the ground where I am!
They never stood a chance.

yeeahh i like kids, just not these three = u=
It's cold and raining, but today only got to about 50ish. No snow here.

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I don't like many kids tbh <<;
Still not flip flop and skirt weather. Surprised your mom actually allowed that XD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

It's not really.. showing... skin if no one's around to see ninja

B-but...I'll see! gonk As I said, verrrry modest...>.< I don't even like showing skin when I'm alone...xD

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I don't like many kids tbh <<;
Still not flip flop and skirt weather. Surprised your mom actually allowed that XD

I like kids who i have control over e we

NOPE IT IS NOT.
and pffftttt
my mother was carrying my sister up until she was like 7 and a half.
Things my mother does: sends my sister out without a jacket, dresses her in her own shirts dESPITE THAT FACT EMILY HAS SO MANY CUTE CLOTHES, lets her eat THREE hamburgers in ONE sitting, basically lets her eat all the time.

= u=
ThanatosRising

K4TG4R
A lot of people say they're not real though

XD So are they like an urban legend or something?

I have no idea. ROFL.
I'm sure they're real somewhere or have been at some point in time.
But who really knows for sure. ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces