Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Refia Hinotori
I know Top 10 isn't for me, but I'd really like a rating on how I did with mine. Just for my personal knowledge and all.

i based mine off this image: http://info.sonicretro.org/images/2/2f/Neo_Green_Hill.png

Sonic is a really over done cosplay ...

I don't think I can rate it fairly.

Mega Man-Lover

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pilotslover
Refia Hinotori
I know Top 10 isn't for me, but I'd really like a rating on how I did with mine. Just for my personal knowledge and all.

i based mine off this image: http://info.sonicretro.org/images/2/2f/Neo_Green_Hill.png

Sonic is a really over done cosplay ...

I don't think I can rate it fairly.

Fair enough. ^^;;;

Just curious was all.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Refia Hinotori

Fair enough. ^^;;;

Just curious was all.

Kudos for creating a scene though, that shows some originality. smile

Dapper Noob

I've actually been looking through old winners, and I gotta say. Week 17 had some tough competition and it showed in the results. Amazing entries you guys can manage.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I suck as a critic!

Back in the saddle next week!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, there we go!

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

*comes out of lurk mode*
Thank you for the critique! It was fun to read. :'D

Skilled Knight

thanks for the critique ...believe me i know link is overdone! I just have a knack for getting them to place whenever i enter them......upgraded from my old entry so thought why not..actually surprised it placed!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
v i n d e m i a m
*comes out of lurk mode*
Thank you for the critique! It was fun to read. :'D

My pleasure, I think I might use this approach from now on, it was kind of fun!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Disney Sora
thanks for the critique ...believe me i know link is overdone! I just have a knack for getting them to place whenever i enter them......upgraded from my old entry so thought why not..actually surprised it placed!

Other then overdone I had few issues with it (The eyes as mentioned), it's just that since I've never been a LoZ fan I can only appreciate so many before it gets a little boring. XD

Dangerous Gekko

Thanks for the critque! The undershirt came with a tie and I never checked if a tie layered over. I feel really silly thinking about it. redface

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Nummymuffin
Thanks for the critque! The undershirt came with a tie and I never checked if a tie layered over. I feel really silly thinking about it. redface

The shirt came with it? Well jim dandy!

Be interesting to find out if it does now you've said that! XD

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I entered like this so... O_O Sorry if I'm dissapointing but I don't think I did that bad. I already got ripped on for it, but whatever, your perogative I guess. I think that people who enter the arena are just going to have to deal with haters because there is always going to be haters, haten' up the place. Oh yeah, I know I'm overdone xD. But I do really like halloween sora, so whatever. I like dressing up as someone as opposed to original avatars because even a lot of the 'original' avatars look the same.

p.s. eigth place Link... D8 I really don't like it. I am picky too I guess u_u' I guess we're all critical. And The problem I have with Riku is that hair.

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Disney Sora

LOL. Hi other fellow Sora =D

Skilled Knight

Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora

LOL. Hi other fellow Sora =D

hello there nice job on it <3

what dont you like about the link entry?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff