Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Nymph

IIDarknessChosenII
Yay for another cosplay critique thread! There aren't enough of these (too many original ones)! And thanks for the critique! ^^; It felt off to me still too, but no one suggested anything different other than eyes the first time around :/

Haha, there's only one original-specific thread that doesn't do both right now, and it's mine. xD One is too many? gonk

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kuyusi
IIDarknessChosenII
Yay for another cosplay critique thread! There aren't enough of these (too many original ones)! And thanks for the critique! ^^; It felt off to me still too, but no one suggested anything different other than eyes the first time around :/

Haha, there's only one original-specific thread that doesn't do both right now, and it's mine. xD One is too many? gonk

xD; It always looks like there's more xD;

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
And this week is up, some good, some dire but the pickings last week were slim!

Witty Nymph

Second place this week has been done so many times before. rofl

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Kuyusi
Second place this week has been done so many times before. rofl

I suspected it had, I think that one may need a slight adjustment.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
And week 34 is up, not a bad week but it feels like it was lacking a certain punch ... I don't know.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Thank you for the critique! 3nodding

Skilled Knight

thank you for the critique ...sadly i had to choose between the nose or the mustache :/
masquerade hid beneath it and the big nose items that have a rosyness to them would unequip the mustache when equipped

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Disney Sora
thank you for the critique ...sadly i had to choose between the nose or the mustache :/
masquerade hid beneath it and the big nose items that have a rosyness to them would unequip the mustache when equipped

It's good to see how awesome Gaia's layering is sometimes! XD

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I'm really bored looking at this weeks cosplays. I'm very disappointed in what was enter :C not any good ones that spark me.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Little Dead Soldier
I'm really bored looking at this weeks cosplays. I'm very disappointed in what was enter :C not any good ones that spark me.

Yeah, I'm thinking about letting Starscream 'write' the reviews next week so that should be fun ... there'll be a lot to b***h at!

Beloved Regular

Rate mine.
Because it won't finish top ten, and I think that's wrong.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Uncle Knickknack
Rate mine.

I personally don't think it looks enough like Mr Burns to merit a high rating.

I'd have to see it along side your chosen reference to give my full opinion of course.

Beloved Regular

Pilotslover
Uncle Knickknack
Rate mine.

I personally don't think it looks enough like Mr Burns to merit a high rating.

I'd have to see it along side your chosen reference to give my full opinion of course.

Common complaints are a lack of nose (gaia doesn't have a good, long, crooked, yellow nose, to the best of my searching, there just isn't a suitable nose)
The glasses (which are used to represent the eyes in the classic Matt Groening style)
And a lack of teeth, which really boils down to me not liking any of the expressions available to me.

Mega Man-Lover

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I know Top 10 isn't for me, but I'd really like a rating on how I did with mine. Just for my personal knowledge and all.

i based mine off this image: http://info.sonicretro.org/images/2/2f/Neo_Green_Hill.png

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff