Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sifen Yamishi
Anasui
My boyfriend popped the question today and we decided that it will be official this Saturday when he asks me again at my church.

: O

HOLY s**t ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?
Nope. He showed me the ring and everything. He told me that he will pop the question at my church and wants to spend his life with me. And I want to spend my life with him.

Fashionable Vampire

Anasui
Nope. He showed me the ring and everything. He told me that he will pop the question at my church and wants to spend his life with me. And I want to spend my life with him.

Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it's been almost a year since you were last engaged.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sifen Yamishi
Anasui

Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it's been almost a year since you were last engaged.
Yeah, I'm willing to settle down with him. I want to. I don't know how to explain it. He's one of the few people that can actually work me up and make me worry, but at the same time, he's one of the few that I have ever truly been able to relax and be at peace.

Fashionable Vampire

Anasui
Yeah, I'm willing to settle down with him. I want to. I don't know how to explain it. He's one of the few people that can actually work me up and make me worry, but at the same time, he's one of the few that I have ever truly been able to relax and be at peace.

I dunno. I think you need to think this through, especially after what you texted me about. Give it more time. You don't want to make a decision you'll regret.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sifen Yamishi
Anasui

I dunno. I think you need to think this through, especially after what you texted me about. Give it more time. You don't want to make a decision you'll regret.
His asexuality has nothing to do with marriage. And both of us are able to compensate and come to a middle ground.

Fashionable Vampire

Anasui
His asexuality has nothing to do with marriage. And both of us are able to compensate and come to a middle ground.

Well, I wish you both the best of luck then.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sifen Yamishi
Anasui

Well, I wish you both the best of luck then.
Thanks. One of our friends is going to my church because she wants to see.

Eloquent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Hey everybody!

And congrats Ana!

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
This RIG makes want to go back to my obsession of getting macarons from a pastry shop in the Spring. *--*
(Changed back because I got used to it. Screw it. >x<; )

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lol. Idk why but some of the rugs have nit caught my fancy as of the late...

Fashionable Vampire

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I thought this RIG was pretty crappy ...

Hello Nara, how're you?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm alright. Kind of been a long couple weeks.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh? What've you been up to?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers