1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Congrats to the winners this week!

Of course the week I finally enter a cosplay again, there is lots of competition!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm not sure if I'm suffering from a case of sour grapes but I really don't like that first place original this week ... the beak is too big and too obvious and the eyes and just too much, the pet feels like a random throw on and it's not as complicated as it seems.

I mean, sure, it's nice from a cursory glance but other then that it's a bit 'meh'.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pilotslover
I'm not sure if I'm suffering from a case of sour grapes but I really don't like that first place original this week ... the beak is too big and too obvious and the eyes and just too much, the pet feels like a random throw on and it's not as complicated as it seems.

I mean, sure, it's nice from a cursory glance but other then that it's a bit 'meh'.

Not to mention it's been done before...

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Naramaru
Pilotslover

Not to mention it's been done before...

... I knew there was a reason I didn't like it! Oh hells, now you've said it I know what it was, yes. We HAVE seen it before.

Thanks Nara.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pilotslover
... I knew there was a reason I didn't like it! Oh hells, now you've said it I know what it was, yes. We HAVE seen it before.

Thanks Nara.

No problem ^.^

Well off to bed.

Fashionable Vampire

Math exam grades aren't in yet.
gonk

Trash Lunatic

******** this weather is ruining my Halloween. >:[ I was supposed to go to a party tonight!

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
...Beware: Sandy is coming...

Trash Lunatic

Mirastella Crowley
She is mostly already here. sad Makes me sad...

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Sodafop
Mirastella Crowley

*Hugs everyone before the upcoming blackout*
Goodbye for now... crying

Trash Lunatic

Mirastella Crowley
Sodafop
Mirastella Crowley

*Hugs everyone before the upcoming blackout*
Goodbye for now... crying
>w> So far we've been good. We handle a lot of storms up here, so I'm not too worried.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
[******** this weather is ruining my Halloween. >:[ I was supposed to go to a party tonight!Always wondered what a halloween party's like (never been to one... Actually, never been to a party in general)

Trash Lunatic

[******** this weather is ruining my Halloween. >:[ I was supposed to go to a party tonight!Always wondered what a halloween party's like (never been to one... Actually, never been to a party in general) I don't usually get invited to things. This would have been my first Halloween Party at a college. I've been to little group get-togethers, but nothing party-esque.

Fashionable Vampire

I need to stop spending my gold on stuff.
gonk

Trash Lunatic

So power's still on guys. Pretty glad for that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff