6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Reiria
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste
Reiria
Alright, I'm going to be away from the thread for a bit compiling a list of people that have an arm similar to that.
So far I've come across Ruby, who appears to have angel wings also ((Are they decoration, does anyone know?))
OMFG! Eirmehz's wings! It was her, or you can cover me in ashes too! She has the bracelets, she has the manicure and slim wrists, and the "crack" could be the fold of that gauzy shawl. Of course, it doesn't mean she had anything to do with the assassination (attempt). I've long suspected her of being one of Gambino's lady-loves (who do you think Peyo's father is?), so maybe they still had a thing going and she was at the mansion for...ah...innocent reasons. But why would she swipe the bloody note? This is looking more suspicious by the moment!

What if it was one of the Von helsing sisters? they both have the same slim wrists, draping clothes, and have reason to hate Gambino?

They don't have the bangles though! Not to mention the steps imply the note blew up to a house, and we all know the house the sisters lived in got destroyed. Still, it is possible...
((And of course I might be thinking of the wrong sisters))
Yes, that's making more sense, I didn't really notice that those weren't the steps of the mansion... You know, Ruby's place is just across the plaza from the mansion, so there would be an innocent reason for her to pick that up the note, but now she might be in trouble with whoever the boss was...
LadyDreamfire
Reiria
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste
Reiria
Alright, I'm going to be away from the thread for a bit compiling a list of people that have an arm similar to that.
So far I've come across Ruby, who appears to have angel wings also ((Are they decoration, does anyone know?))
OMFG! Eirmehz's wings! It was her, or you can cover me in ashes too! She has the bracelets, she has the manicure and slim wrists, and the "crack" could be the fold of that gauzy shawl. Of course, it doesn't mean she had anything to do with the assassination (attempt). I've long suspected her of being one of Gambino's lady-loves (who do you think Peyo's father is?), so maybe they still had a thing going and she was at the mansion for...ah...innocent reasons. But why would she swipe the bloody note? This is looking more suspicious by the moment!

What if it was one of the Von helsing sisters? they both have the same slim wrists, draping clothes, and have reason to hate Gambino?

They don't have the bangles though! Not to mention the steps imply the note blew up to a house, and we all know the house the sisters lived in got destroyed. Still, it is possible...

I figure the note just blew down steps at Gabinos place.

No, the police would have picked that up, or Edward at the least... Let me look over it again...
Brb everyone, i reeeeealy need to eat
Reiria
LadyDreamfire
Reiria
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste
Reiria

I figure the note just blew down steps at Gabinos place.

No, the police would have picked that up, or Edward at the least... Let me look over it again...

Good point.
Grrrr, we're really doing a poor investigation, the assassin was ((probably)) a vampire! He turned into a bat cloud! So everyone who mentioned vampires being involved is probably right, if anyone did.

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
What if this is a plan to reincarnate Von Helson or something too?

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
Reiria
Grrrr, we're really doing a poor investigation, the assassin was ((probably)) a vampire! He turned into a bat cloud! So everyone who mentioned vampires being involved is probably right, if anyone did.

BUT I KNOW WHO THE ASSASSIN ISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk
kittykatz2010
Reiria

YOU DO!?
Who is it?!

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Reiria
kittykatz2010
Reiria

YOU DO!?
Who is it?!
its on the first post...

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Reiria
kittykatz2010
Reiria

YOU DO!?
Who is it?!
Oh, please! Zhivago, same guy who was the Sniper! I think he's a hit man (hit vampire?) now, so we should get some good vampires to stand guard at Ruby's. eek eek eek

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
Reiria
kittykatz2010
Reiria

YOU DO!?
Who is it?!

Zhivago! He's a vampire/assassin who used to be contracted by Von Helson!

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
Dawna Celeste
Reiria
kittykatz2010
Reiria

YOU DO!?
Who is it?!
Oh, please! Zhivago, same guy who was the Sniper! I think he's a hit man (hit vampire?) now, so we should get some good vampires to stand guard at Ruby's. eek eek eek

I also didn't get why she didn't know who he was... burning_eyes
Oh...
Don't blame me for stupidity, I'm tired and at this point I've got too many theories crammed in my head to focus on just one D':

Alright, I'm gonna read the first post and see what I can make out of everything we know so far!

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ok, no need to panic about the exclamation marks. If Ruby's not talking, check your Active Quests...you haven't parked your car in Rally 10 times. I presume Ian's the same sort of thing...it's a little disappointing, as for a moment I thought we really had confirmation that Ruby was involved.

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
jorgethegreat
What if this is a plan to reincarnate Von Helson or something too?

But what can Ruby possibly do from a paper that says "Gino, I'm sorry"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff