Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dawna Celeste
Ok, no need to panic about the exclamations marks. If Ruby's not talking, check your Active Quests...you haven't parked your car in Rally 10 times. I presume Ian's the same sort of thing...it's a little disappointing, as for a moment I thought we really had confirmation that Ruby was involved.

Yeah, I caught that when I checked my quests.
Alright, I think we need to take a moment to breathe, everyone should look around at other threads/stories/mangas and regroup with some fresh new information. Keep an eye out for links between ideas we already have, anything suspicious that has come out recently, etc. etc.
Also, don't discount any idea you come up with, these Admin are tricky, but we won't let them beat us.
jorgethegreat
jorgethegreat
What if this is a plan to reincarnate Von Helson or something too?

But what can Ruby possibly do from a paper that says "Gino, I'm sorry"?

Actually, that's a very good point. Would Ruby go looking for Gino if she got the note? And if she did, where would she look? Where would anyone look?

Also, who's Gino's mother, do we know?

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
(I checked the mom's arm already, no good)
Just wondering, Ruby's bracalet kinda looks like the top of the black thing. It just looks like, probably not true since the color is different.
*finished eating*
So what do you think guys any new theory's worthy of going on the front page?
jorgethegreat
(I checked the mom's arm already, no good)
Just wondering, Ruby's bracalet kinda looks like the top of the black thing. It just looks like, probably not true since the color is different.

That's not what I'm asking though, I'm asking what her name is, maybe what relationship she has with Gambino, etc.
Also, it's in black and white, we don't know what color it is ((Even though it looks like it should be darker, then it would have looked like her arm was cut in half or something. Just a possible reason for them not to fill it in black))

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
*scratches head* I suppose semi-salacious love triangles don't count as theories?
No new theories worthy of the front post yet, but we're working on it.

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
No I meant the vase thing looks like Ruby's necklace. Sorry about that lol.

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Reiria, it's Rosalie Von Helson/Gambino who was Gino's mother, as well as Ian and Louie's.
jorgethegreat

I don't see any resemblance at all...
Dawna Celeste
Reiria, it's Rosalie Von Helson/Gambino who was Gino's mother, as well as Ian and Louie's.

she sure gets around alot =.=

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Reiria
jorgethegreat

I don't see any resemblance at all...
I said a little....

Lets go back to my other point
Dawna Celeste

Well that's some damn important information for the front post! At least IMO. We've been talking about some Von Helson somebody... *ack* alright, my brains dead, somebody make the connection for me?
Reiria
Dawna Celeste

Well that's some damn important information for the front post! At least IMO. We've been talking about some Von Helson somebody... *ack* alright, my brains dead, somebody make the connection for me?

But thats widly known information, and we don't even know if Gino, Ian or ,Louie are involved in all of this yet.

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste

she sure gets around alot =.=
I try to be polite because she looks so lovely in that painting, but yeah, I tend to think that a bit too. I left the Von Helson in her name because I'm honestly not sure which one she ended up being married to. I think things might be very interesting if it suddenly was revealed that Gino isn't actually legitimate... Not that many people would care in this day and age, but legally...allow me to snicker nervously for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff