Welcome to Gaia! ::

Konan-The Akatsuki Flower
the black thinf is identical to the gambeno asses container, idk what the grunny is about but the phenix (i know i spelled it wrong) is a symble of rebirth cuz i rizes fro mtis own ashes, how that playe a role idk but we might get a bird out of this.

*gasp* you said it! its own ashes! the grunny must be gambino! and the item says birth of a grunny
azuretales: This is true *nodnod*

Before The Stars Sleep: I really want to know as well...
Saronei
Konan-The Akatsuki Flower
the black thinf is identical to the gambeno asses container, idk what the grunny is about but the phenix (i know i spelled it wrong) is a symble of rebirth cuz i rizes fro mtis own ashes, how that playe a role idk but we might get a bird out of this.

*gasp* you said it! its own ashes! the grunny must be gambino! and the item says birth of a grunny

yup

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
Maybe he was always a Grunny and he has to comeback as one first before taking on the identity of Johnny K. Gambino.
Before The Stars Sleep: THE PLOT THICKENS! rofl

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
dood ur totally rite!!!! it gots the eyes and everything!!!!!
Crazy osn't it! O0O
User Image
Salem Has something to tell you...

bump

...What do you think of that?...

G:8
R:7
gonk
Oh god what if it evolves into a big hairy naked gambino
Perfect Cherub
gonk

eek
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
Perfect Cherub
gonk

Sounds kinky. wink

Witty Raider

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Salem_Wingshread
Does anyone else thing the black "Thing" this little Gunny came out of
looks like the black vase that was used during Gambino's death?

Also this thing is a "Phoenix" Up,

Could this Gunny be Gambino reborn!!?!

What do you think Gaia?

EDIT: It has been pointed out that the Grunny seems to have Gambino's eyes as well.

Well in Final Fantasy Phoenix downs revive team mates, so there maybe a connection. the Gunny being Gambino maybe too much of a strech.

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
Not for Gaia it isn't.
scorpiodragon7: So you don't think the vase thing looks like the thing from the Gambino memorial?

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Yes! Yes! Yes! He's back! He's back! HEEEES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK-AAAK-AK! Ok, I'm not going to kiss that grunny or anything, but I am so glad to not have to hate a certain vampire so viciously any more, or distrust all the other vampires. And I'm not even a Gambino fan, I'm just so relieved that I was in the right and all those who donned full mourning and extreme hysterics are going to look silly! Like the admins... And you know what, I am also relieved Gino's not in charge of all that money! The kid's got more good looks than sense. Now, when are we going to get some more manga?
Oh, and if you need confirmation that this is "a very special day", take a look at the one thing Dernier Cri is selling today: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/shopping.php?key=eimzlapgnduengad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff