Welcome to Gaia! ::

sakura haruno!! really annoying
Sakura from Naruto
So annoying, I didn't bother remembering her full name.

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Most annoying. Sakura from Naruto and Nina from Code Geass. SERIOUSLY? HOW IS NINA NOT DEAD YET? Sakura basically doesn't do anything but she can be bloody annoying sometimes. I find Excalibur from Soul Eater freaking hilarious and not really annoying. Also ShinjI Akari. I bet Sakura Haruno could kick a dying kitten into an orphan's face and Shinji would still be one of the most hated anime characters known.
FOOL!
BELIEVE IT!

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Nina & C.C from code geass
prince souma, Claude & Elizabeth from kuroshitsuji
Kyoko, Haru, levi & baby lambo from Reborn!
Yuki from Uraboku
Eichi from Full moon wo sagashite
Sae & toji from peach girl
Mio DN angel
Every the wallflower character

& a lot more characters..
IMO--
well first, I grew up on the anime InuYasha. Plus that was the first anime I became obsessed with outside of Pokemon and Sailor Moon. 3nodding

~ Kikyo from Inuyasha. She just never did anything with a great intention. She keep sliding back and forth from good and evil. confused
~ Sakura from Naruto.... god. nuff said.
~ Safu from NO.6. She's so... needy.
~ Mikuru from MoHS. HEAR ME OUT -- I LOVE MIKURU. But her constant crybabyness and the conistant overload of moe get quite annoying at times most of the time.
~Sekai from School Days. She's kinda a cool character, but throughout most of the episodes, shes soooooo annoying. I regret having the same name...
~ Makoto from School Days. Man-whore, Cheater, indecisive a**.... I'm glad that anime ended how it did. Both of them deserved it. (That's what they get for fckin with a yandere. 3nodding )
~Satoko from Higurashi. I can't be the only one who thinks that!!!
~ Maria from Umineko. I feel for her, with the whole abusive mom and all, but shes a little spoiled brat.
~ Misa from Death Note is pretty annoying. confused
~ Renge from Ouran High School Host Club. (Jap dub is more annoying than eng dub)
~ Tadase from Shugo Chara. He's cute and all, but stop being a little b***h and let Amuto happen.
~

Interesting Noob

Ayanami from 07-ghost. Ask my friend kails while re-watching it, through out the whole thing
I would say-"Ayanami should die, Die Ayanami, Die die die die die die die. Ayanami die, Die Ayanami, Ayanami should just die, die die die die die die die. DIE! Ayanami die Ayanami die, Ayanami die." But it continued on for 4 episodes. (one of witch was a different anime, to try to calm me down.) I really dislike Ayanami, how whats his face can even call him "Aya-tan" though is weird, when I first heard that I was "eek, he is going to die now, I know it..." nope Ayanami goes on.... DIE AYANAMI!!!! *Ahem.* AYA-TAN DIE! Take Naraku(from inuyasha), give him skill and a brain and more evil worth dying for, and you have Ayanami. scream DIE AYANAMI!!
I guess it gotta be Sakura from Naruto
Yui from K-ON!! is kinda annoying but I really like her. heart
IDOLM@STER: Miki Hoshii
Shugo Chara: Yaya Yuiki (but I like her)
Pokemon: Barry (but I like him)
BeyBlade: Ryo Hagane
Baka and Test: YÅ«ko Kinoshita
Lucky Star: Kou Yasaka
Special A: Yahiro Saiga

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nina and Shirley from Code Geass.
Nina because I was pretty creeped out byt the way she worshiped Euphy o-o User Image
And Shirley because... I dunno, she just annoyed me so much. ^-^'
at first i hate Kagari because she bullied Yomi
but after few eps i hate Yomi most

Black★Rock Shooter
******** bulma

Invisible Phantom

7,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Annoying Orange.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I find Rukia from Bleach annoying. whee xp
And Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh.
Renge from Ouran High School Host Club.
Hiro from Fruits Basket.
That Blonde from Romeo x Juliet who was betrothed to Romeo.

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Black Star of Soul Eater: All the time, "YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!" It makes me wanna scream. scream
Kurohige of One Piece, I fuc...ing hate him!!!!! stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces