Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

So, I wanna know:
From all of the anime that you have watched, Who tops the list as "Most Annoying"? (In your opinion.)

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
There are a few. Like Nina from Code Geass, and Sakura from Naruto. I end up liking Sakura in Shippuden, though. And Nina, well. She had a little scene with a table, and... Well, after this, I get some lols out of her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not certain, but Shinji from the original Eva sure stands out in my mind as a top pick.
excalibur from soul eater, though I can just picture what he's saying.

FOOL!

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oniguri from Air Gear. Fat, disgusting, useless, and a bad excuse to strip girls naked.

Ohgi and the Black Knights from Code Geass. Bunch of turncoats and hypocrites.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
stare hm......i think sakura from naruto- wait, no, i lied. karin: definately beats sakura on the annoyance level. stare i think it's pretty disgraceful and just plain awful how she would throw herself at sasuke. don't get me wrong, she has some really cool justus, but she's kind of a slut (or at least acts like one). sweatdrop ok yeah, sakura kind of did that too, but not as bad as karin. neutral ok, who else? oh yes! stare elizabeth from kuroshitsugi, how could i forget.. someone, anyone, please get her to shut up. speaking of her, i would also like to add misa from death note to the list. stare if there was one character that i think death note could have done fine without, it would be her. stare renji from ouran high host club too, and once you've heard her voice you'd understand. and ranmaru's wife from ikoku irokoi romantan. only character i don't hate but find annoying of all the ones i've listed.
ok, done! whee

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Lenalee - d gray man
Fuko - flame of recca
Ester - trinity blood
Suzu - tactics

there's probably more but that's all I can remember.
User Image

Ada from Pandora Hearts...
God. I ******** hate her. She tries too hard to be cute and "moe", her voice hurts my ears and she fell into Vincent's trap easier than leading a mouse to cheese.
Dumb blonde stereotype. Srsly.
Then there's Monta from Eyeshield 21. Not only does he look like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, but he also has this thing where he adds the word "max" to the end of almost every sentence. neutral

User Image
Any Naruto or Bleach character.

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
.......................................................................................................

Flay Alster and Shirley Fenette from Gundam Seed and Code Geass

.......................................................................................................

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
There is this little girl in Bleach whose name I always forget, she has pink hair and is always riding on Zaraki Kenpachi's shoulder.
The cat girl from Escaflowne bothered me.....I can't remember her name. Also Orihime.

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Kikyou - Inu Yasha... I hate her... D: Why can't she just die?
Rikiya Komiyama - 100% Ichigo... He's just annoying xD

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Until that day, I didn't believe in a single thing
--I had abandoned everything.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuiko from Loveless.
I wish I could reach through the tv and strangle her.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Until that day, everyone only cared about returning favors,
but as soon as they did they immediately disappeared.
In no particular order:

1. Serena/Usagi (Sailor Moon)
2. Ami/Stupid Chihuaua (ToraDora)
3. Mikuru (TMoHS)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items