This poll closed on September 13, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
It doesn't matter who becomes Spiderman. Remember when Ben Reily replaced peter Parker as Spiderman? Everyone was against the idea but eventually everyone felt Ben was upholding the Spiderman role as good as the original. The fans were outrage angry when Marvel killed Ben and exposed him as a clone of Peter Parker. thus, I believe Miles would be a good addition to Spiderman. A hero who has super powers but at the same time is bound to his limitations as a human being. Just because Spiderman is a hero does not mean he is protected. Peter Parker died in the Ultimate universe fighting for what he believes in. So, in my opinion, Miles would continue the Spiderman legacy the same way Ben Reily did before.
I saw the trailer for it a few months back.
somehow, I think they'll bring peter back someway or another. neutral

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jager Ryu

He already has his rule 63 clone and Scorpion. Remember this is ultimate universe, no one comes back unless there a clone.
Shinn Ikari
EthelbertOddity
Lex Joseph Luthor
Hell, let's be honest. Giving the symbiote to Flash Thompson was the first interesting thing they've ever done with it.

ninja I disagree, they had a great number of great if not all out wonderful things they've done with the Venom suit, from it's introduction to the fact it could reproduce, gave us Carnage... and those other's for a time... and now Anti Venom...

Venom and Eddie Brock is a winning formula but I have to disagree with Anti-Venom. Anti Venom somehow looks off in the Spiderman universe.

burning_eyes Really.. I think the way they told the story fits quite well...
Shinn Ikari
It doesn't matter who becomes Spiderman. Remember when Ben Reily replaced peter Parker as Spiderman? Everyone was against the idea but eventually everyone felt Ben was upholding the Spiderman role as good as the original. The fans were outrage angry when Marvel killed Ben and exposed him as a clone of Peter Parker. thus, I believe Miles would be a good addition to Spiderman. A hero who has super powers but at the same time is bound to his limitations as a human being. Just because Spiderman is a hero does not mean he is protected. Peter Parker died in the Ultimate universe fighting for what he believes in. So, in my opinion, Miles would continue the Spiderman legacy the same way Ben Reily did before.

burning_eyes The isn't we don't think Miles wouldn't make a good spidey.. the thing is what there doing with the char... I just think there doing an over load... Mixed Spider-Man.. fine whatever cool... making him have a messed up family life where he either has no father or just doesn't seem to care.. then on top of that making him gay? Which would change the char.. as far as I know he's just a mutant... which again does change things.. because Peter Parker wasn't just a normal human that got mutated, and did his best to make use of it for his betterment...

And again BEN REILY was a clone, same memories, and way of thinking.. and I really didn't care they killed him.. SO are you liking the comic so far??
Rosa Red14
I saw the trailer for it a few months back.

burning_eyes Umm are you talking about the comic or new movie coming out??
Jager Ryu

burning_eyes I don't think they are really...

amigobear v3

He already has his rule 63 clone and Scorpion. Remember this is ultimate universe, no one comes back unless there a clone.

burning_eyes Yeah that's true.. though I have no ideal what's going on with the Ultimate Universe.. Has been broke so couldn't buy comics in a while... hahaha
amigobear v3
Jager Ryu

idk, maybe I'm just too used to seeing peter parker as spiderman.
EthelbertOddity
Jager Ryu

burning_eyes I don't think they are really...

amigobear v3

burning_eyes Yeah that's true.. though I have no ideal what's going on with the Ultimate Universe.. Has been broke so couldn't buy comics in a while... hahaha
you'll never know. neutral

Dangerous Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I think we can officially say that Peter Parker will be making a return in the Ultimate universe. In Ultimate Spider-man Fallout, Thor has an inner monologue while he's at Peter's funeral, about Odin is moving the world tree to Earth ("Midgard" wink and there's a panel where Wolverine, Cyclops, Wasp and Peter are all sitting at a table filled with food just having a good time in Valhalla. The only way to make sense of that, of course, is to presume that after they died their spirits moved onto Valhalla (and they now exist in Valhalla).

Later, in the same trade, Nick Fury asks Clint Barton for a situation report. His response is:

Hawkeye
All right. Give me E.US.S., Uruguay and the S.E.A.R. on the big board, please. First up is the latest regarding this Asgard situation. I know that you've personally spoken to Thor and he assures you that there is nothing to fear here... But the European Union is so spooked they've reconstituted their Super-Soldier program. And... You're gonna love this... We just found out that Jamie Braddock is leading the team...

So, it's safe to say that, based on the European Unions response to "Valhalla" that Valhalla must be floating in the sky in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean or something, and Peter Parker, Cyclops, Wolverine, etc. are all just chilling up there. All the dead heroes (and perhaps villains) of the Ultimate Universe are just chilling up there, waiting to be utilized for plot-based purposes.

At the end of the trade starring Hawkeye, Nick Fury tells him that Valhalla was attacked by The People, and while Thor is confirmed to be alive, everything else about Valhalla is pretty much still up in the air.

Bottom line, though: Peter Parker will, of course, make a return. Wolverine will, of course, make a return. Cyclops, Wasp and most of the other heroes will probably make a return. Once again, Marvel has found a way to bring the icons back from the dead: Valhalla. Rejoice Ultimate Spider-man fans! Your idol still yet has hope for stardom!

Tipsy Wolf

no ghost rider silly all flamey and killy n what not
EthelbertOddity
-Gezus-x
i wanna hug um

burning_eyes Who the new Ultimate Spidey??

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
It looks interesting. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
The new story looks interesting so far, but I still like Peter Parker better. 3nodding

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Sounds interesting, but we have to see if the new Spidey will hold the series like Peter did. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff