OMG! it sounds great 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Don't care about Ultimate Universe 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 3 ]
Just hope they don't mess him up 0.3695652173913 37.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
This poll closed on September 13, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

EthelbertOddity

ninja not i want dept of char, meaning like the og spidey, not always wanting to fight, liking a person and really having the whole mixed feelings about to go after them or not cause he's got this whole hidden life, having to give a reason why, he's been beat up and ect....

Oh I see.
More like some of the DC characters.
That would be nice.
Twisted_Misery
EthelbertOddity

ninja not i want dept of char, meaning like the og spidey, not always wanting to fight, liking a person and really having the whole mixed feelings about to go after them or not cause he's got this whole hidden life, having to give a reason why, he's been beat up and ect....

Oh I see.
More like some of the DC characters.
That would be nice.

ninja No not really DC, just truer to life, like KICK-a**, or even scott pilgrim... your know show the cos and effect more, personally...
EthelbertOddity

ninja No not really DC, just truer to life, like KICK-a**, or even scott pilgrim... your know show the cos and effect more, personally...

Oh so not the Superman type of angst.
I get what you're saying.
Twisted_Misery
EthelbertOddity

Oh so not the Superman type of angst.
I get what you're saying.

ninja yeah cause Spidey was the first teen hero, never a sidekick, but hero and the everyday man one also.... problems of rent/bills, school-high school/college/university, while working spending time with fam & friends when he can, having to brake dates, help foes, and so on. You know not like on well i have the powers to do this that and the other thing and never have to really worry about much, or and I love BatMan, but i'm rich b***h and do what i want when i want..

I think that's why Spidey has soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo main fav's because even though he's a Hero with powers, he still has to go through the same crap the rest of us do, but worse... hahahaha poofing to watch my movie laters
EthelbertOddity

ninja yeah cause Spidey was the first teen hero, never a sidekick, but hero and the everyday man one also.... problems of rent/bills, school-high school/college/university, while working spending time with fam & friends when he can, having to brake dates, help foes, and so on. You know not like on well i have the powers to do this that and the other thing and never have to really worry about much, or and I love BatMan, but i'm rich b***h and do what i want when i want..

I think that's why Spidey has soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo main fav's because even though he's a Hero with powers, he still has to go through the same crap the rest of us do, but worse... hahahaha poofing to watch my movie laters

I completely agree.
Spider-Man is relatable.
He's what people like us would be like if we suddenly got powers.
Batman is my favorite though.
Enjoy your movie.

Dangerous Visionary

Seriously though what's going to happen with Black Pantern then?
I kinda wish they would've at least gone with the 3rd season of Spectacular. neutral

Dangerous Visionary

Jager Ryu
I kinda wish they would've at least gone with the 3rd season of Spectacular. neutral

Good Marvel cartoons never last. stare

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~ As long as he's a good character I'm cool with it :3~
Ma3ta
User Image

~ As long as he's a good character I'm cool with it :3~

ninja What do you mean by good?? like good guy or more in the personality way??
Jager Ryu

ninja Oh no we're talking about the Comic book, in the Ultimate universe Spider-man where peter died and they're replacing him with a new nice... and I think most of use are hoping they just don't mess up the Spider-Man ideal.. with the new character...
Miss-dark8607
Jager Ryu

Good Marvel cartoons never last. stare

cry me a river. sad
EthelbertOddity
Jager Ryu

ninja Oh no we're talking about the Comic book, in the Ultimate universe Spider-man where peter died and they're replacing him with a new nice... and I think most of use are hoping they just don't mess up the Spider-Man ideal.. with the new character...
ahh, I see. My mistake.
Jager Ryu
EthelbertOddity
Jager Ryu

ahh, I see. My mistake.

ninja It's alright no big thing..
Miss-dark8607

I think you missed the point. I am not upset about whacky race changes. I am just saying it does nothing but try to attempt to appeal to certain demographics and just a weak PR plug. It's not like we don't have a lot of NON White characters already. Again I ask why isn't Vixen on DC getting her own series? Why the need for Black guy being Batman when we have a ton of Black heroes in the DCU?

Same with Marvel. It's just lazy and don't do much to change the current issues with the status quo as the end of the day you still have the same white guys making the same stories from their really white POV.

Edit: See my CD post here: DC want more women

SING IT.

Look man, I ain't even white. It irritates me when any medium pulls s**t like this.
They're just totally shoehorning in the diversity.
I would be a-ok if we got a minority replacement for whatever character, but as long as the replacement in question is an established character.

If we're gonna have a black Batman there has to be a ******** black Robin first.
Otherwise it's just a dumbass publicity stunt.

At this point in time, I'm a little nervous about the new Spidey.
As long as you know, they make him a good character and all, and don't pull the LOOK GUYS HE'S NOT WHITE LOOK LOOK LOOOOKKK I'll be cool with it.
I'm still sadface they killed off Pete though.
emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces